monday imaging a gravitationally lensed pineapple cluster at 13.72 billion light years

'ning

could be a soggycold morning

ride, cafe, gmc, bail
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Rest day and not a day too soon, knackered. Weekend of excessive exercise and drinking - fun though
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Went out on the bike yesterday while it was still light - my leg isn't thanking me for it, but the complaints are a bit muted so far. Headed into the office for another day of number torturing. Curry lined up for lunch - mmm.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Charlie_Croker
    Charlie_Croker Posts: 1,696
    sungod said:

monday imaging a gravitationally lensed pineapple cluster at 13.72 billion light years

Wow that's some brain activity at that time in the morning SG LOL

I went out yesterday afternoon for a trial ride, it was nice and dry (mostly) for a change. Ended up at a pub as you do. A very nice day. Picked up a curry on the way home from a Chinese that used to be a favourite way back when. Delicious and just as I remember it. It’s really good when some things don’t change ;)

No WFW or WFH today so just chill I recon B)

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    A curry from a Chinese?
    What's the matter with something traditional like a Kebab?

Windy and wet today.
    It's like going back in time.
    We presume toots activity has been cancelled. They were supposed to be trialling basket ball or badminton or shot putt err, I mean football.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Various items of cyclewwar are now hanging up and around the heaters at work. Good job I had the sense to bring spare socks. Feels like a pasty and soup kind of day.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn

sungod said:

Wow that's some brain activity at that time in the morning SG LOL

I went out yesterday afternoon for a trial ride, it was nice and dry (mostly) for a change. Ended up at a pub as you do. A very nice day. Picked up a curry on the way home from a Chinese that used to be a favourite way back when. Delicious and just as I remember it. It’s really good when some things don’t change ;)

No WFW or WFH today so just chill I recon B)

Sungod reaches peak brainpower efficiency before 6am. He turns into a blathering imbecile by 12:15pm once the bubbly takes hold. Hence the lack of afternoon posts.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Ciao

raining and cold.

just kicking a painter off a job because he's a liar andcrap and hasn't done it.

Half of me almost wants him to have a go, half of me is just gonna stand there call him a moujie and tell him to sling his hook (or ladders, as is this case).
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • seanoconn
    MattFalle said:

Ciao

raining and cold.

just kicking a painter off a job because he's a liar andcrap and hasn't done it.

Half of me almost wants him to have a go, half of me is just gonna stand there call him a moujie and tell him to sling his hook (or ladders, as is this case).

I’m sure you can manage, it’s like art but with a bigger brush.
  • MattFalle
    Its fascias, so ladders/scaffold tower job, so the former I have, the latter I don't.

Acrylics or oils though?

#decisons
  • MattFalle
    fuckmy life.

"mate, you haven't done the job. you're off it."

"i'll smash it all down. watch"

imbecile painting man grabs his ladders and then drops them on his head, cutting his nose open.

why is this world full of fuckingimbeciles?
  • photonic69
    photonic69 Posts: 2,411
    MattFalle said:

Acrylics or oils though?

#decisons

Oils. Always. The higher the VOC the better. Modern stuff is pants.

(talking of house paints of course, not the Bob Ross stuff, though I'm a huge fan of happly little trees)

Sometimes. Maybe. Possibly.

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    'ning

Up early for some Yoga and now dodging covid seems to be order of the day.
    Was going to go swimming at lunch but it's £7 for half an hour now, and it's fully booked anyway.
    Just ordered a new SIM card, peak excitement.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,977
    Site meetings, work, home, bed.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,612
    Gym gymed, felt heavy going, knees whingeing again. Some gym bunnies about, must be springtime.

Admin plus house purchase Q&A review with my guy, all sounding ok, just need the other side to just get on with it.

Something which intrigued me: my reaction to the gym soundtrack playlist putting out a remix of Boney M's 'Rasputin', me thinking are those lyrics somehow inappropriate in today's situation? Or am I turning into a snowflake?
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,435
    orraloon said:

Gym gymed, felt heavy going, knees whingeing again. Some gym bunnies about, must be springtime.

Admin plus house purchase Q&A review with my guy, all sounding ok, just need the other side to just get on with it.

Something which intrigued me: my reaction to the gym soundtrack playlist putting out a remix of Boney M's 'Rasputin', me thinking are those lyrics somehow inappropriate in today's situation? Or am I turning into a snowflake?

rasputin, decadence of czarist russia, all ok, no worries
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny