'ning

nippy nippy nippy

ride and cafes, followed by lazing
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Ciao

breakfast, Zwift, RVV, gym, dinner, snore.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Lie in, walk dogs, assemble fancy new composter that the Mrs bought, bike ride, chill. That's the plan anyway.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,607
    Right then, rel early for me awake and 100% pure Colombianed. Get arris in gear, get out in morning sunshine for an easy pootle, get back and get watching RVV. And given length of race no doubt lots of free time to wind up the #toryscum fanboi club, with his / their ghost obligatory liker.
  • Stevo_666
    orraloon said:

lots of free time to wind up the #toryscum fanboi club, with his / their ghost obligatory liker.

Sounds like you're still annoyed about something in Cake Stop ;)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Stevo_666 said:

Lie in, walk dogs, assemble fancy new composter that the Mrs bought, bike ride, chill. That's the plan anyway.

What is fancy about the composter?
    Does it churn the compost regularly so that it makes compost and not methane?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    Variable wevver today before the barrage of soggy Atlantic lows roll in. Must get toots out for a while whilst we can.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    'ning

New bed frame nearly built. Sun's out, might sack off the other jobs and go out and enjoy the weather while it lasts.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,976
    Sat in bed looking for a Spanish apartment for a few days away to visit family.

Need a third cup of tea.

Wifey?
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • MattFalle
    gears tweaked on new bambino mobile - JTekvthingy works blimmin' well, so long term money saver for cassettes & wheels.

just final fettling and all good.

Now RVV until 3 then delayed Zwifting
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Slow start after a little bbq at ours with a midnight cutoff turned into full party mode and a finish closer to wake up time.

Nice run with a couple of mates wife’s, lots of distractions! Now a ride to the club for a swim.

Later is another bbq, my liver is already saying enough is enough.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    Lazy start. Went to local market day, usual load of junk.

Resumed tinkering in the shed with the dresser refurb. Vacuum cleaner decided to die while attempting clean up, but can't complain too much. It's a Dyson and despite their reputation, it lasted more than 15 years as the workshop slave. Done sawdust, plaster dust, gravel, bird poo, insects and spider webs, and everything else. I'd periodically pull it apart and clean it with air compressor, wash the filters and it'd be good to go again. Motor finally fried today judging by the smell.

Quite impressed though when I dismantled it completely - with the exception of a few O-rings and some rubber/silicon seals it was virtually entirely recyclable.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

What is fancy about the composter?
    Does it churn the compost regularly so that it makes compost and not methane?
    It's some sort of churning job, yep.
  • pinno
    Manual or motorised :smiley: ?

'Cos I know who will be doing it manually...
  • pinno
    RVV hotting up.

Not Pog please.
  • MattFalle
    pinno said:

RVV hotting up.

Not Pog please.

Shhhhh! no spoilers my friend!
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Manual. And you're probably right, but if she wants to be eco she can lead the way...
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Manual. And you're probably right, but if she wants to be eco she can lead the way...
    Pop eye arms - so feminine.
  • orraloon
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Is it the type with a closed, rotating drum sort of mechanics? Understand they do compost stuff faster and better than a static.

#ecowarriors 💪
  • Stevo_666
    orraloon said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Is it the type with a closed, rotating drum sort of mechanics? Understand they do compost stuff faster and better than a static.

#ecowarriors 💪
    Yep, that's it. Easier to show a pic - unfortunately the yummy mummy is an expensive optional extra.

• thistle_
    Stevo_666 said:

orraloon said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

#ecowarriors 💪
    Yep, that's it. Easier to show a pic - unfortunately the yummy mummy is an expensive optional extra.

How much?
  • Stevo_666
    thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

orraloon said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

#ecowarriors 💪

How much?
    The composter or the yummy mummy?
  • MattFalle
    we've got smaller versions of them

TDV bought them

I turn them.

#delegation
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,976
    Weekend away in the sun booked B)
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • thistle_
    Stevo_666 said:

thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

orraloon said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

#ecowarriors 💪

How much?
    Both :wink:
  • orraloon
    thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

orraloon said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

#ecowarriors 💪

How much?
    fxxx me, £291 on Amazon. That's right, almost three hundred pounds! Shakes head, mutters about stagflation and a xxxxed economy.

Had a google to see if the spec showed a drain tap to run off that high intensity liquid fertiliser produced, doesn't seem to feature.

£291.... xxxx me....
  • thistle_
    Stevo_666 said:

thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

orraloon said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

#ecowarriors 💪

How much?
    orraloon said:

thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

orraloon said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

#ecowarriors 💪

How much?
    fxxx me, £291 on Amazon.
    Bargain for a yummy mummy I reckon.

£2.50 for 12 sunflower seeds, now thats a rip off. They'd better make their own sun for that price.
  • pinno
    thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

orraloon said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

#ecowarriors 💪

How much?
    orraloon said:

thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

orraloon said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

#ecowarriors 💪

How much?
    fxxx me, £291 on Amazon.
    Bargain for a yummy mummy I reckon.

£2.50 for 12 sunflower seeds, now thats a rip off. They'd better make their own sun for that price.
    You didn't save any from a previous year? One's from the supermarket will grow.
  • thistle_
    pinno said:

thistle_ said:

You didn't save any from a previous year? One's from the supermarket will grow.
    Haven't grown any for a few years and the saved seeds from back then were chucked out.
    In the Autumn I'll collect the seeds and sell them on at £2.49 for 12.
  • Stevo_666
    orraloon said:

thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

orraloon said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

#ecowarriors 💪

How much?
    fxxx me, £291 on Amazon. That's right, almost three hundred pounds! Shakes head, mutters about stagflation and a xxxxed economy.

Had a google to see if the spec showed a drain tap to run off that high intensity liquid fertiliser produced, doesn't seem to feature.

£291.... xxxx me....
    Sounds like Mrs. 666 got a bit of a bargain - or at least didn't get ripped off as badly as that. That lifetime guarantee had better be kosher, mind.
  • Stevo_666
    edited April 2022
    thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

orraloon said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

#ecowarriors 💪

How much?
    Obviously the yummy mummy is way more expensive - as we all know, anything anything with t**s or wheels will cost you a fortune :o:) She said she paid £250 but I'll wait 'till I see the credit card statement.