wednesday as the hippo said

'ning

ride, cafe, fifth jab, wfh, laze
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Walk hounds, drive to a car park abandon car and cycle into work on the summer bike 😎.

Work stuff and then reverse. Maybe gym, maybe pub later unsure. I mean it is meant to be a rest day
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,607
    Break out the sun hat, forecasting 17 degrees for this pm. Will be a pleasant day to be tending a rather attractive springtime garden. Enjoy your desks and keyboards peeps.
  • Charlie_Croker
    Charlie_Croker Posts: 1,696
    Moaning,
    Thick fog/mist cool (can hear the fog horns)

WFW sunny ride home I hope, nothing else planned for tonight
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Looking warm, so in the hope that it might be t1t Wednesday I'm off into the Big Smoke. No bike involved yet but if the next test ride goes OK I'm going to do the tlw thing of abandon car part way to work and ride in.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Ciao

Total CBA with the whole shebang at the moment - in work and out of work.

Need to get away.

Only two days til TDV back (Friday late eve) then I'm on for 6 days straight. #joy
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    tlw1 said:

Walk hounds, drive to a car park abandon car and cycle into work on the summer bike 😎.

Work stuff and then reverse.

Ditto, without the hounds.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    sungod said:

...fifth jab...

Are you still a lab rat (for the greater good)?

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    MattFalle said:

Ciao

Need to get away.

Only two days til TDV back (Friday late eve) then I'm on for 6 days straight. #joy

What the hell is the matter with the MOD?
    You have brethren in Estonia you could join up with/dispense Hello Kitty plasters and paracetamol.
  • pinno
    Not me 'Loon. Today I shall be mowstly stacking wood.

Farmer bloke is in Brazil with his exotic, expensive Brazilian bint. Hedge cutter bloke turned up yesterday and so we took the executive decision to open the gate, cut the hedge as Farmer bloke wasn't here to allow access.
    Oops. :smiley:
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,431
    pinno said:

sungod said:

...fifth jab...

that's done now, last was a few weeks back to tell me the final blood tests suggest i've never been infected and say bye bye

it's now an approved vaccine, but as i had it back in 2020 i'm catching up with the standard jab schedule for ease of travel etc.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    pinno said:

MattFalle said:

Ciao

Need to get away.

What the hell is the matter with the MOD?
    You have brethren in Estonia you could join up with/dispense Hello Kitty plasters and paracetamol.
    they're not really my neck of the woods tbh - they're already deployed on CABRIT - they are 3 months into a 6 monther so all settled in their routine.

my stuff atm is a bit more impromptu, shall we say.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • pinno
    sungod said:

pinno said:

sungod said:

...fifth jab...

that's done now, last was a few weeks back to tell me the final blood tests suggest i've never been infected and say bye bye

it's now an approved vaccine, but as i had it back in 2020 i'm catching up with the standard jab schedule for ease of travel etc.
    So before results are finalised and the jab is approved(?), you have to take established vaccines?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    thistle_ said:

tlw1 said:

Work stuff and then reverse.

Ditto, without the hounds.
    But with the delights of my company
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,431
    pinno said:

sungod said:

pinno said:

sungod said:

...fifth jab...

So before results are finalised and the jab is approved(?), you have to take established vaccines?
    it's approved now by eu, who, uk and others, but wasn't at the time of the last test, so they said get started on pfizer to make sure i could travel ok

i.e. current eu travel rules say you need to have been jabbed within 9 months, 2020 was too long ago
  • Charlie_Croker
    Charlie_Croker Posts: 1,696
    Water was dripping off me (not sweat!) when I got to work this morning

What a contrast, the ride home. No hat or helmet, no wind to speak of, just soaking up the rays – I may (or may not) have a sore bonce tomorrow Wow and it’s only March… I know it won’t last but let a man dream

might have a cider tonight to celebrate

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149

Water was dripping off me (not sweat!) when I got to work this morning

What a contrast, the ride home. No hat or helmet, no wind to speak of, just soaking up the rays – I may (or may not) have a sore bonce tomorrow Wow and it’s only March… I know it won’t last but let a man dream

might have a cider tonight to celebrate

You don't need a reason to celebrate to have a cider.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,607
    Not Putin, Jeremy Corbyn innit. Weather forecasting to change from Monday but doubt will be snow.

Rather warm today, not used to such things, got back at end of day and ah, dehydrated.... that's why I was feeling a bit rough this afternoon. Dig out the water bottle, 'tis that season upon us.

Litre of water, 1/2litre alc free beer, time to open a proper one.
  • thistle_
    Went the scenic route home, even more scenic than sitting on TLW's wheel this morning.
  • thistle_

• thistle_
    oxoman said:

Nice pic. Did something unheard of for me tonight I cleaned my CX and XC bikes and discovered that I will be using my CX bike for tomorrow's night ride as the XC bikes BB has succumbed to cannock and sherwood 💩

If you hadn't cleaned them everything would've been fine.