Thursday's search for an amazing hair transformation

'Ning

Possibly some running
WFW
Gym later

Seem to be fewer and fewer people in the office by the day.

Comments

• Charlie_Croker
    Charlie_Croker Posts: 1,696
    Moaning,

^OW! I'd call that incentive to ride the bike more, I thought it was bad a couple of years ago when I was paying 144/Ltr in the IOM

WFW possibly last day this week (fingers crossed) dark and chilly but I can't hear the wind so that's good. Curry to look forward to later, more tea now

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    oxoman said:

Morning. WFW. Course completed. Back to same old same old. Night ride tonight with mates. Dark and dry out. Let's hope fuel price goes down a bit. Local independent garage was charging 148 for derv but just refilled his tanks and its shot up to 170 something. 😡

The local ripoff merchants were 179/L yesterday (not independents).
    The place was still busy, even though it was closer to 170 just down the road.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    May have drank too much last night - not surprised obviously

Work snizzle with the catering division away till later, so I can work in the kitchen where it is warm
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,432
    'ning

windymild, hung over

ride, cafes, conf calls, update kill list
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    tlw1 said:

Work snizzle with the catering division away till later, so I can work in the kitchen where it is warm

If you want something to wake you up, take a look at the price of heating oil...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Morning, woke up too early - I blame not drinking last night. Must put that right.

On the train again but may have to start cycling to work before I remortgage for some super unleaded.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

If you want something to wake you up, take a look at the price of heating oil...
    🤬 working in the kitchen next to the aga that used to cost £25 a week, how I wish that was still the case
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    With fuel duty @ 57.95 pence per litre + 20% VAT, this bunch of Tory scumbags could cut the VAT/duty.
    I appreciate the IR are cashing in on it and I dare say we need that revenue but the price of living is far too high.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    Anyhoo, sycophantic, lying, obsequious, old school tie brigade aside, it's a bit grey and meh today. Forecast was windy but it's not.
    Meeting the other end of the region. Shall I take the bus?

• pinno
    sungod said:

...windymild...

I say old boy that's a rum thing - bad vintage?

• MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    ciao

tired, bit grumpy. need to kick a certain person in the scrote for something they have done but fortunately he's not around.

just gonna play it cool today methinks.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • thistle_
    Stevo_666 said:

Morning, woke up too early - I blame not drinking last night. Must put that right.

On the train again but may have to start cycling to work before I remortgage for some super unleaded.

It might work out cheaper for me to pay someone to fix all the potholes so I can start cycling again :wink:
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,432
    pinno said:

sungod said:

...windymild...

I say old boy that's a rum thing - bad vintage?

cheek, that's the weather not me

bottle with dinner and a tawny port, then one bottle per act, didn't drink enough water to go with it, bad mistake

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

With fuel duty @ 57.95 pence per litre + 20% VAT, this bunch of Tory scumbags could cut the VAT/duty.
    I appreciate the IR are cashing in on it and I dare say we need that revenue but the price of living is far too high.

Good to see you're advocating tax cuts Mr. P :)
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Well f*ck me, I can't even go for a jolly without it costing an arm and a leg.
  • thistle_
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Isn't that what bikes are for?
  • pinno
    thistle_ said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Isn't that what bikes are for?
    You can do both.
  • pinno
    Had a blue flashing light behind me. Signalled, slowed down and they went woosh past me. Phew.
    Coming back, another flashing blue light and I though I ain't going to be lucky this time. Signalled, slowed down and woosh went past me again. Double phew. They pulled over a Wange Wover that passed me at silly speed and I flashed my lights at him knowing this was a cop hot spot but he ignored me.
  • tlw1
    pinno said:

Had a blue flashing light behind me. Signalled, slowed down and they went woosh past me. Phew.
    Coming back, another flashing blue light and I though I ain't going to be lucky this time. Signalled, slowed down and woosh went past me again. Double phew. They pulled over a Wange Wover that passed me at silly speed and I flashed my lights at him knowing this was a cop hot spot but he ignored me.

You got overtaken, that happens to my mum a lot
  • MattFalle
    Tired.

Bloke who is going to get a kick in the scrote has scarpered. He's too fuckingstupid to realise that he's as thick as muck.

Apart from that, I burnt my chips at lunch

#fumming
  • pinno
    tlw1 said:

pinno said:

You got overtaken, that happens to my mum a lot
    I didn't get pulled over. That's the main thing.
  • MattFalle
    Bet he was wearing his special driving glives - leather palms, crotched top, no fingers.
  • Stevo_666
    "So officer, I was only speeding to get past some granny driving a Porsche so slowly I thought they were stuck in first gear"
  • Stevo_666
    thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

It might work out cheaper for me to pay someone to fix all the potholes so I can start cycling again :wink:
    I've already paid my road tax so they can get the **** on with fixing them :smile:
  • pinno
    edited March 2022
    Stevo_666 said:

thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

I've already paid my road tax so they can get the **** on with fixing them :smile:
    If road tax was actually used to fix roads, we would have the best roads in the world.

[iro £65bn for 19-20 figures]

• pinno
    edited March 2022
  • Stevo_666
    I miss the old road tax discs. You used to be able to buy a tax disc holder that had wording round the edge: 'Yes I've paid my road tax, now go fix some ****ing pot holes'
  • MattFalle
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

If road tax was actually used to fix roads, we would have the best roads in the world.

[iro £65bn for 19-20 figures]

i thought the money saved by voting Leave was meant to pay for the roads following the EU withdrawing its European wide infrastructure funding?
  • Stevo_666
  • thistle_
    Stevo_666 said:
    Wrong thread?
    Or deliberately in a different one?