monday's mixing matrix

'ning

roads still soggy after deluge

ride or cafe stroll, wfh, laze
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Happy Valentine’s Day guys (girls?)

Sat in bed watching the piste bashers finish their work, lack of tea facilities isn’t helping though.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • View from bed (landscape)

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    You win HD

House full of teenagers after the eldest had a poker night, avoided most of it by having fun in the pub with some pals.

Work stuff and then gym later, very romantic
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    More blue sky there than there is here Homer.]
    You might have a super day on the Piste.

Excavation day 3. Dodgy weather forecast for the week means only today and tomorrow is practical.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Worst sleep in a very long time, not the ideal start to the day. Not much planned anyway, other than looking after OH.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • tlw1
    Felt special after receiving a message from secret admirer 😍

Then thistle told me he had also received a message 🤬
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    I thought @tlw1 was the secret admirer :(

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,609
    Back off you lot. I'm going round to the wee beautie's later.

Hire car hired, get bag packed and get motoring. Soon. Though Monday ennui is slowing things down, a lot.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    tlw1 said:

Sounds like there's been a mass mailing from a real desprado. I got two :D

Half day today as I had to give Mrs. 666 a lift back from the car repair shop after she bashed the sill on her car trying to fit though a gap that was too small for it. I will now be doing a bit of taxi service this week until its back...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666

View from bed (landscape)

Nice one HD. Have you been up to the glacier at the top of the funiculaire at Le Lac yet?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Afternoon folks,
    Bit fresh out there, but a pleasant wobble in the sunshine all the same. It's the destination that was unfortunate. I started reading this thread in a joyful mood thinking I was special, now I'm worried my secret admirer is just a bit of a floozy. I feel a bit silly for what could have been an over-zealous reply. I wonder if Stevo will reciprocate to his secret admirer on March 14th? Although he'd have to find out who it is by then.
    That looks stunning HD, enjoy.
    All the best Spinner, at least you are with the OH now rather than being kept away. Hope his recovery goes well.
  • tlw1
    Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

You got the d1ck pic too?
  • Stevo_666
    tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

You got the d1ck pic too?
    That's a bit harsh on him :p
  • Stevo_666

I started reading this thread in a joyful mood thinking I was special, now I'm worried my secret admirer is just a bit of a floozy. I feel a bit silly for what could have been an over-zealous reply. I wonder if Stevo will reciprocate to his secret admirer on March 14th? Although he'd have to find out who it is by then.

What a horrible thought V - pass the eye bleach. Although I figured who it was based on who PM'd me - bloody Hercule Poirot I am.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Has he been sitting in a car park all day waiting for his date to turn up?
  • Stevo_666
    thistle_ said:

Has he been sitting in a car park all day waiting for his date to turn up?

I'm sure he's not dating MF.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Stevo_666 said:

I started reading this thread in a joyful mood thinking I was special, now I'm worried my secret admirer is just a bit of a floozy. I feel a bit silly for what could have been an over-zealous reply. I wonder if Stevo will reciprocate to his secret admirer on March 14th? Although he'd have to find out who it is by then.

What a horrible thought V - pass the eye bleach. Although I figured who it was based on who PM'd me - bloody Hercule Poirot I am.
    Thought you'd appreciate that 😂
    Probably should have used the sarcasm font for the word secret
  • Afternoon folks,
    Bit fresh out there, but a pleasant wobble in the sunshine all the same. It's the destination that was unfortunate. I started reading this thread in a joyful mood thinking I was special, now I'm worried my secret admirer is just a bit of a floozy. I feel a bit silly for what could have been an over-zealous reply. I wonder if Stevo will reciprocate to his secret admirer on March 14th? Although he'd have to find out who it is by then.
    That looks stunning HD, enjoy.
    All the best Spinner, at least you are with the OH now rather than being kept away. Hope his recovery goes well.

Thank you V68. Good to have him home, now I can stop worrying.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS