wednesday needs catnip

'ning

cold, gloomygrey persists

ride cafes and wfh, consider hibernation
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Good sleep meant there wasn’t time for a run this morning.

Hounds walked and vague plans for the weekend made. Now just work stuff
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Need something stronger than catnip this morning.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Sent emails to various agencies giving them the what for.
    Delivered toots to school.
    Handcuffed pink turtle to the radiator.
    Drank coffee.
    Didn't do any running.
    Won't entertain notions of catnip and will not mention it to Jack until I see it in my hands as that would be a form of torture. Until then, it is pie in the sky.
    Must find a suitable location for a palm tree that has been donated to me. It's rather big but pot bound.

Need a colour scheme for this gadget:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4bX3MaFc0Y

Have changed it a little to this (suggestions welcome):

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • A little bit of admin, a little bit of work, bowling with the kids later and dinner out at some BBQ sauce laced chain restaurant. They're 8 and 4 so I'm not taking them to our usual haunts.
    Dig out GoPro chest harness for Gnarley shots in Italy
    3 days to skiing...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Morning.

Keeping warm in the Studio today. Dogs went a bit mad when they were let out for their morning dump as they could smell a fox that had been running around in the garden last night.

Mrs. 666 has one of her friends coming round shortly so was stressing about tidying the house last night. I'm staying out of the way.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666

A little bit of admin, a little bit of work, bowling with the kids later and dinner out at some BBQ sauce laced chain restaurant. They're 8 and 4 so I'm not taking them to our usual haunts.
    Dig out GoPro chest harness for Gnarley shots in Italy
    3 days to skiing...

Enjoy HD. Where are you off to?

I'm ducking out of this season sadly. Less than 20 mins of jogging with a bit of walking in between last night was enough to give my leg a bit of grief last night so I'm not going to risk it. Live to have fun another day...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Corvara on the 29th for a week and then Tignes on the 12th of Feb.

You're right to rest however you should have do yourself in earlier in the pandemic so would have recovered by now.
    Note that to yourself when CV 30 hits in 8 years time.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Greetings an what not, fun filled day of doing very little ahead, some document I need to produce but I cannot be bothered as I know the intended audience will flat ignore it same as my last one on how to actually logon to said system.

Sun is out its a barmy 6c currently so likely some solar event will burn us all to death in the next ten minutes, enough time for me to hug the OH an put the washing out (increased heat = better drying times).

Appears I have sorted a long term problem with El Panzer eating batteries, new canbus control gateway has solved it despite me encoding it with the same settings. I call shenanigans on the whole thing, downside id the bowden cable for the fan director is now stupid stiff so that will need re looking at, cars not fancy enough to have climate control.

Pinno may be worth surgically implanting one of those apple aitr tags incase it goes on an adventure again, colour wise, beige and brown, If Noctua can pull it off anyone can.
  • Stevo_666

Corvara on the 29th for a week and then Tignes on the 12th of Feb.

You're right to rest however you should have do yourself in earlier in the pandemic so would have recovered by now.

Nice one HD. I'm a big fan of Tignes/Val D'Isere - been there more than any other resort. Timing of my latest injury is a bummer but that's life.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Stevo_666 said:

Nice one HD. I'm a big fan of Tignes/Val D'Isere - been there more than any other resort. Timing of my latest injury is a bummer but that's life.
    You can still go - in the summer with the fun bike.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

You can still go - in the summer with the fun bike.
    😎 very good idea
  • Stevo_666
    But I want to slide down the hill on 2 planks...I'm better at that than doing it on 2 wheels.