tuesday bunny is missing down by the lake, burn, bunny, burn

'ning

forecast gloomygrey

ride if dry, otherwise stroll, cafe either way, wfh, laze
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Gentle jog with hounds, work stuff with later undecided, potentially car muck arounds or bike ride with a pal. I have a preference
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    On the train, hit a meeting with the boss. Although we were also lured in by the prospect of a free lunch.

Managed to get it the house without waking people or the 4 legged security alarms.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    WFW Managed not to wake strifey or the hounds. Organising my minions followed by free lunch with the big boss.

At least £40 of tax savings will be donated to kind hearted innocent seano today.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    seanoconn said:

WFW Managed not to wake strifey or the hounds. Organising my minions followed by free lunch with the big boss.

At least £40 of tax savings will be donated to kind hearted innocent seano today.

You're looking very handsome if your avatar is anything to go by ;)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Bright and clear and nippy.
    Will need to start the marathon job of pruning various flora.
    Thank fully I have quilted overalls. Sparrows are in full chat mode and a Robin seems to think he owns the car port.
    Toots packed off to school though a touch grouchy the pair of them.

How come Seano gets a tax brake through you having lunch wid da boss? Can't work that one out.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Did a short gym session this morning whilst still half asleep. Tried booking some skiing only to realize I've left my wallet at home.
    Kids later, will be fun. Not...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,435
    soggy roads but fortunately no glass

having polished off the chorizo, started work on the salchichón ibérico, mrs s not helping at all, some nonsense about calories, clearly this is man's work
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    Finished framing for a couple of artworks, look great, very pleased considering total cost was about 20 bucks of backing board, the rest was recycled hardwood from here.

Rewarded myself with rest of the day lounging about. Never even made it outside the gates...

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    ciao

busy day here - shouted at work, sorted some bits on bambina's boat, currently drilling out seized Quill stem from Dirk's forks.

gym sesh in a bit then famiglia....
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • Some of the cinghiale sausages in Italy are fantastic, I wouldn't pay the 100 euro price tag some of the market stalls ask though. I think we've topped out around 25e for a 12"er.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    Bunny Lake Is Missing is a 1965 British psychological drama film, directed and produced by Otto Preminger.
  • pinno
    MattFalle said:

ciao

...shouted at work,..

Did you shout at the Hello Kitty plasters ...and the shovel ...and the broom ...and the mop bucket?

• MattFalle
    pinno said:

MattFalle said:

ciao

...shouted at work,..

Did you shout at the Hello Kitty plasters ...and the shovel ...and the broom ...and the mop bucket?

the bin got abollocking, i can tell you that much
  • MattFalle

Some of the cinghiale sausages in Italy are fantastic, I wouldn't pay the 100 euro price tag some of the market stalls ask though. I think we've topped out around 25e for a 12"er.

blimey - that came out of nowhere....
  • sungod
    pinno said:

Bunny Lake Is Missing is a 1965 British psychological drama film, directed and produced by Otto Preminger.

nope

bunny is missing down by the lake - it's an odd couple episode
  • MattFalle said:

Some of the cinghiale sausages in Italy are fantastic, I wouldn't pay the 100 euro price tag some of the market stalls ask though. I think we've topped out around 25e for a 12"er.

In reference to SGs sausage comment
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • MattFalle
    ahhh - gotcha!

we and the other paesano make our own as cingiali ate classed as vermin around home so mad old paesani go off into the woods with vino and gats and pop caps at them.
  • sungod

MattFalle said:

it seems that mf hasn't got a sausage
  • MattFalle said:

ahhh - gotcha!

we and the other paesano make our own as cingiali ate classed as vermin around home so mad old paesani go off into the woods with vino and gats and pop caps at them.

We've had them a few feet away whilst sat on a bench overlooking the lake several times however they're only babies and I wouldn't want to mess with the big ones.

As for making our own, sod that although we should get revenge on them for eating the lemon tree.

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • I'll see your lemon tree and raise you your brothers right leg wrapped in edible paper and tied up with some string.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • MattFalle

I'll see your lemon tree and raise you your brothers right leg wrapped in edible paper and tied up with some string.

don't say things like that because Pinno will come back and say something like "ooh, never mind that, I remember the time a wild gerbil came and ate my head".....
  • MattFalle
    sungod said:

MattFalle said:

it seems that mf hasn't got a sausage
    tbh, i quite some sausage, salami, nice cheese and a bottle of red sesh now we're talking about it
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    I'm hungry now for some reason, mmmm, wild boar is good. As opposed to wild bore which would be some posters ranting on here.
    I'm knackered after a particularly shitty day, people and computers are not doing what they are supposed to, stuck here when there are things I could be doing elsewhere which is making me more reliant on others, much happier doing things for myself. Want to go and see the old dear to help her with some stuff, but as the lad is plagued up it's best if I stay away. I'm supposed to be helping a friend and her daughter move later this week and will have to warn them and give them the choice of me with a mask or someone else doing it. I tested negative this morning, still feel like I'm on borrowed time for that though.
    Found out this morning an old friend has died, I haven't seen him for a few years as he had emigrated, but still see his brothers regularly. He was the best of them, his brothers agreed with that at least.
    Are the MF's channelling HM today? They are shouting at work, yesterday was Step's turn as he was logging. Who is going to be HM tomorrow?
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    sungod said:

pinno said:

nope

Thought it was the director's cut of watership down.
  • MattFalle

I'm hungry now for some reason, mmmm, wild boar is good. As opposed to wild bore which would be some posters ranting on here.
    I'm knackered after a particularly shitty day, people and computers are not doing what they are supposed to, stuck here when there are things I could be doing elsewhere which is making me more reliant on others, much happier doing things for myself. Want to go and see the old dear to help her with some stuff, but as the lad is plagued up it's best if I stay away. I'm supposed to be helping a friend and her daughter move later this week and will have to warn them and give them the choice of me with a mask or someone else doing it. I tested negative this morning, still feel like I'm on borrowed time for that though.
    Found out this morning an old friend has died, I haven't seen him for a few years as he had emigrated, but still see his brothers regularly. He was the best of them, his brothers agreed with that at least.
    Are the MF's channelling HM today? They are shouting at work, yesterday was Step's turn as he was logging. Who is going to be HM tomorrow?

the MFs are just starting to rebel again like tbe do every - what - 6 months?

trying to work out how they can blag time off from Easter hols onwards to support bambina during study leave/exam period.....
  • sungod
    thistle_ said:

sungod said:

pinno said:

nope

Thought it was the director's cut of watership down.
    that would involve more blood, and lettuce, lettuce drenched in blood, mmm

• pinno
    MattFalle said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

ciao

...shouted at work,..

the bin got abollocking, i can tell you that much
    Good man. What about the stapler, I mean they can be really vindictive shirkers?
  • pinno
    MattFalle said:

I'll see your lemon tree and raise you your brothers right leg wrapped in edible paper and tied up with some string.

don't say things like that because Pinno will come back and say something like "ooh, never mind that, I remember the time a wild gerbil came and ate my head".....
    No, it was a carnivorous squirrel.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    V68 - you are doing the right thing in keeping your distance. As I keep saying, I’ve never had a positive LFT but failed two PCRs

Sorry about your pal 😢
  • pinno
    tlw1 said:

V68 - you are doing the right thing in keeping your distance. As I keep saying, I’ve never had a positive LFT but failed two PCRs

Sorry about your pal 😢

Ditto.

They have scrapped pcr tests after testing positive for C19 so I believe.