see if post-jab ennui wears off, cafe, wfh, laze
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Is it Friday? Means it’s the last day of the holiday 😢
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    The deluge is passing. Back down to The Woods again today for more saw, loppers and rake action. Might just be a tad soggy underfoot. Wonder how many will show up today, how many are fair weatherers?
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    tlw1 said:

Thistle will be along soon to like your post.

Ha ha, like like, get back to miserable Blighty like the rest of us, like like.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    orraloon said:

The deluge is passing. Back down to The Woods again today for more saw, loppers and rake action. Might just be a tad soggy underfoot. Wonder how many will show up today, how many are fair weatherers?

How many are there loon on a good day?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning folks,
    Wet and miserable out there, think I'll stay in here until it's pubtime. You may have guessed from that comment I have the excitement of wfh today, dealing with idiots remotely minimises the chances of them getting a severe lashing.
    Wish I could be grumpy about a holiday coming to an end as that would mean I was on holiday. Ungrateful feckers :p
    Stevo should be a bit busy today, do we think he discovered any nasty surprises in the night? Is the new house haunted? Hope all is well.
    Have a good day everyone
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    seanoconn said:

tlw1 said:

We should flag the post really.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    Dull and wet (again).
    Dull too.
    And wet.

The idea of a De Rosa will keep me going.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    pinno said:

Dull and wet (again).

How about a Ganna :D
  • pinno

pinno said:

Dull and wet (again).

How about a Ganna :D
    Cheep too!
  • Just dried out after last nights soaking in a field full of chainsaw wielding zombies.
    Not much afoot today, in the orifice on my own doing worky type stuff and bulk buying cat food from the webz.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • seanoconn

It happened again 😩
  • Is that JohnGTIs prostate?
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • seanoconn said:

It happened again 😩

Disgusting!

• seanoconn

Is that JohnGTIs prostate?

Tasted like it 👍
  • seanoconn

seanoconn said:

It happened again 😩

Disgusting!

It’s not actual poop. Just my lunch 👍
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    seanoconn said:

seanoconn said:

It happened again 😩

Disgusting!

It’s not actual poop. Just my lunch 👍
    Before or after you'd digested it?
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    seanoconn said:

tlw1 said:

+1
  • johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508

Is that JohnGTIs prostate?

🤣🤣 nice one!
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Juat been down to the Black Beach for lunch and loungin', now back in the hot tub until showerin' and dinnerin'
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalle
    I like to call this one "Caldera through tree"

• MattFalle
    I like to call this one " View from hot tub"

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Sun setting on the end of the holiday 😢
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    Not jealous of sun lounging MFs, no not at all.

Work group today, dozen or so of us, thought it might as few as 4-5 given forecast, have had around 20 some days, got rather wet this morning. Couple of heavy and far too long showers; sun came out in t'afternoon though. Today was the opposite of normal: usually it's about increasing species diversity and range of habitats, however we were working in the arboretum area where they have individual clumps of native species trees, is an educational 'live library' place, so is clearing out any stray foreigners and cutting back so Joanna Public can see the info posts. Some really pretty autumnal fruits on the likes of (common names) Guelder Rose and Spindle.

Dried out, warmed up, beer opened, another week gone by...

• MattFalle
    tlw1 said:

Sun setting on the end of the holiday 😢

oooh - that nice picture. top stuff.
  • MattFalle
    orraloon said:

Not jealous of sun lounging MFs, no not at all.

Work group today, dozen or so of us, thought it might as few as 4-5 given forecast, have had around 20 some days, got rather wet this morning. Couple of heavy and far too long showers; sun came out in t'afternoon though. Today was the opposite of normal: usually it's about increasing species diversity and range of habitats, however we were working in the arboretum area where they have individual clumps of native species trees, is an educational 'live library' place, so is clearing out any stray foreigners and cutting back so Joanna Public can see the info posts. Some really pretty autumnal fruits on the likes of (common names) Guelder Rose and Spindle.

Dried out, warmed up, beer opened, another week gone by...

Only 1/2 day left Mr O - will keep you updated with final shenanigans though.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    oxoman said:

Morning Slackers. Day off running around after the joiner at home. Sounds orrible out, dark, very wet and windy. Trust your sorting wifi out sharpish Stevo. Enjoy your unpacking.

BT can't come till Weds but they've given us a load of free data. Ordered an aerial so should have telly tomorrow.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666

Morning folks,
    Wet and miserable out there, think I'll stay in here until it's pubtime. You may have guessed from that comment I have the excitement of wfh today, dealing with idiots remotely minimises the chances of them getting a severe lashing.
    Wish I could be grumpy about a holiday coming to an end as that would mean I was on holiday. Ungrateful feckers :p
    Stevo should be a bit busy today, do we think he discovered any nasty surprises in the night? Is the new house haunted? Hope all is well.
    Have a good day everyone

No nasties, but they have got a bloody noisy water pump that kicks in when you use an upstairs tap. Not a problem apart from if Strifey runs a tap when I'm just drifting off to sleep.

Got the converted garage studio ready for working in, just needs some shelving and a comfy chair. Fridge freezer and weights are already in there.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

Morning folks,
    Have a good day everyone

No nasties, but they have got a bloody noisy water pump that kicks in when you use an upstairs tap. Not a problem apart from if Strifey runs a tap when I'm just drifting off to sleep.

Got the converted garage studio ready for working in, just needs some shelving and a comfy chair. Fridge freezer and weights are already in there.
    Bloody noisy water pump might be inefficient and cost mega bucks to run.
    Change for an A + rated one and on the long term, you'll get your money back, peace and good sleep.

Alternatively, find an MF to lie over it.
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

Morning folks,
    Have a good day everyone

Bloody noisy water pump might be inefficient and cost mega bucks to run.
    Change for an A + rated one and on the long term, you'll get your money back, peace and good sleep.

Alternatively, find an MF to lie over it.
    It's on the list. Was bloody annoying but easily solved if we don't run the upstairs taps while someone else is sleeping. I though it might have been the heating which would have been worse.

In the meantime, hounds are going bonkers as cats, foxes and pheasants have all visited the garden in the last 24 hours. We're getting the rear half of the property fenced off so we can let them out to chase wildlife without them escaping into the cul de sac.