tuesday is irrational

2»

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Stevo_666 said:

MF, you should have lived in London and commuted on the tube - exposes you to every lurgy known to man so after a few years you're immune to everything.

Anyway, finally after much frigging around and faffing by others, we are finally exchanging contracts on Thursday and completing on the 28th B)

Yeah!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    I think that the answer is immaterial. If TDV found out about either, you would be very deaded.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

MF, you should have lived in London and commuted on the tube - exposes you to every lurgy known to man so after a few years you're immune to everything.

Anyway, finally after much frigging around and faffing by others, we are finally exchanging contracts on Thursday and completing on the 28th B)

GET IN! Top work that man!

So we'll all be round on the 30th, ya?
    Deffo, Saturday night at Casa Stevo.

BAFB :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    MattFalle said:

sungod said:

MattFalle said:

I feel too ill to bang anything.

i think i am dying.

if this cold spread through the cycling clubs of GB there would only be about 6 people left by now.

will send your doctor round

Where do I get one of these for my camp fire blanket?
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    edited October 2021
    thistle_ said:

MattFalle said:

sungod said:

MattFalle said:

I feel too ill to bang anything.

i think i am dying.

if this cold spread through the cycling clubs of GB there would only be about 6 people left by now.

will send your doctor round

Where do I get one of these for my camp fire blanket?
    Kabul.

I wouldn't recommend it as a shopping destination though because its really shite.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    pinno said:

I think that the answer is immaterial. If TDV found out about either, you would be very deaded.

agree.

but it could turn interesting.

but most probably the former option.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • thistle_
    Wet and foggy evening up a hill.
    A car had arrived at the car park and had their lights on which made a handy beacon for finding the way back down although they turned them off as I got closer.
    Turning the headlights off didn't silence the screams of pleasure coming from inside though :lol:
  • tlw1
    thistle_ said:

A car had arrived at the car park and had their lights on which made a handy beacon for finding the way back down although they turned them off as I got closer.
    Turning the headlights off didn't silence the screams of pleasure coming from inside though :lol:

Where were you at this point?
  • thistle_
    tlw1 said:

thistle_ said:

Not inside the car and too far away to watch the show :disappointed:
  • tlw1
    thistle_ said:

tlw1 said:

thistle_ said:

Not inside the car and too far away to watch the show :disappointed:
    That could be a blessing