'Ning

Sore
Might go for bike ride
WFW
Gym

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    WFH then a run in the local hills. Probably pub again which is a repeat of last night
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,438
    'ning

ride, hoping that cut tub survives, cafes, much gmcing, laze
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,199
    Why you thore Thistle?

Dull here and very wet.
    It's 'Loons birthday today. Say 'happy birthday 'Loon'.
    Respect for the man that started out on Penny farthings.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Happy birthday 'Loon

At work
    CBFA
    Gonna leave early
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,615
    Altogether now: Let's Do the Timewarp Again.

Birthday was yesterday. Well yesterday in my world anyway, but as time and space is all relative, cheers.

Off to work work, rel easy day, good for these ageing joints.

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    pinno said:

Why you thore Thistle?

Dull here and very wet.

Happy birthday @orraloon

Ran down a mountain yesterday.
    Tripped over a rock near the bottom :blush:
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,321
    orraloon said:

Altogether now: Let's Do the Timewarp Again.

Birthday was yesterday. Well yesterday in my world anyway, but as time and space is all relative, cheers.

Off to work work, rel easy day, good for these ageing joints.

I got it right. Happy birthday again for yesterday ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚ xxxx
    Pinno, ืžืœืš ืื™ื“ื™ื•ื˜ ื•ื—ืจื ืžื›ื•ื ืื™
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    Morning.

Happy Birthday, Loon!

I ran a 18min 5km on Tuesday - that's the fastest I've been for years.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • tlw1
    thistle_ said:

pinno said:

Why you thore Thistle?

Dull here and very wet.

Happy birthday @orraloon

Ran down a mountain yesterday.
    Tripped over a rock near the bottom :blush:
    Concentration goes towards the end
  • tlw1
    Ben6899 said:

Morning.

Happy Birthday, Loon!

I ran a 18min 5km on Tuesday - that's the fastest I've been for years.

Belated birthday wishes

Thatโ€™s a fast 5k
  • No shirt that's a fast time!

Not much going on around here, might just have a look at some foreign property instead.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Belated happy birthday 'Loon. Milestone?

Busy morning - apart from work, Strifey asked me nicely to go get some petrol for her car and I also took hopefully the last big lot of crap down the tip. Seller of the house we're buying is getting stressed because the buyers of our place haven't pulled their finger out and transferred money for the deposit yet - not that a few days makes any real difference as we've already agreed the completion date. Not our problem anyway so I'll leave it to the estate agents to bicker.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    That is a fast 5k. Not jogging.

Got chatting with a friendly old fella on an "adapted" e-bike this morning. Was out of rush hour (senior school talk and tour), and no bag, so could step on a bit, and the old guy was very impressed with my 30 mph from oval to elephant (it's not far). He said if a motor is cheating, then so is carbon wheels and fork, and a non pig-iron frame. Nice to have a chat, loves his e-bike, said he'd been out and around London on it all summer, and was loving life as a result.

The head of the senior school had more than a certain je ne sais quoi about her.

Oh, on that note, it's my 4th wedding anniversary. Remembered, got the anniversary-appropriate gift, got the flowers delivered, got the card. Off out for dinner shortly.

Otherwise, work is ridiculous. Looking forward to taking the laptop to Crete week after next.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    edited October 2021
    Greetings from the deepest darkest corners of Heckshire (literally dark over the weekend someone felled a tree an severed the power)

I bring unseasonable warm weather and a chance of rain, also happy birthday loon.

Summary of the last few weeks of chaotic work

As you were
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,199
    Greetings Step.

Hasn't stopped raining all day.

Welder bloke turned up (for a while).
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Step, do you work for a large courier company now? They've not had a good time the last couple of days if it's the one I'm thinking of.
    I've had a great evening and am a bit pissed to say the least. Just been to see the Specials live with several mates and the lad with a few of his mates. Told him I've been drinking with some of my lot since I was younger than he is now. Pointed out how important good friends are.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    hopkinb said:

That is a fast 5k. Not jogging.

Got chatting with a friendly old fella on an "adapted" e-bike this morning. Was out of rush hour (senior school talk and tour), and no bag, so could step on a bit, and the old guy was very impressed with my 30 mph from oval to elephant (it's not far). He said if a motor is cheating, then so is carbon wheels and fork, and a non pig-iron frame. Nice to have a chat, loves his e-bike, said he'd been out and around London on it all summer, and was loving life as a result.

The head of the senior school had more than a certain je ne sais quoi about her.

Oh, on that note, it's my 4th wedding anniversary. Remembered, got the anniversary-appropriate gift, got the flowers delivered, got the card. Off out for dinner shortly.

Otherwise, work is ridiculous. Looking forward to taking the laptop to Crete week after next.

congrats H3 - or do we now call you H4?

re work - you need a new minion you do.... waddya got?

#biddingwar
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170

Step, do you work for a large courier company now? They've not had a good time the last couple of days if it's the one I'm thinking of.
    I've had a great evening and am a bit pissed to say the least. Just been to see the Specials live with several mates and the lad with a few of his mates. Told him I've been drinking with some of my lot since I was younger than he is now. Pointed out how important good friends are.

No, but if its the one I'm thinking of they are a bit part of why we've been having issues at work.
    Didn't know The Specials were still gigging, one to look up!