friday livin' out a dream 'bout the third world war

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    orraloon said:

Hmmm... BR forum security dodgy? Just upgraded this iPad to OS 15.0 Got an alert during the restart that the BR password had been in a data leak so get it changed. Ok. What is it again? Nope, incorrect. But that's what I've been logging in with. Turns out the forum was allowing me to log in using an old previous version password, not the current version on my profile. That's not good; what's the point of changing your password to make it more secure if forum software still lets you in using your old, possibly hacked password?

Soz about that, orraloon1943 was pretty easy to guess though.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    elbowloh said:

Had a reprieve, girl's dad managed to extend his stay and get a hire car to move her. Very glad about that, now have a quiet afternoon on the cards. Went to see H³, bloody hell he's changed! He's about a foot shorter than I remembered and Asian. Then I realised the house a couple of doors down from him has got an Asgard the same colour as his 🤣

Where the censored is he? Is he coming back on here?
    Raynes Park end of Wombledon, or is it the Wombledon end of Raynes Park? Maybe
  • seanoconn

elbowloh said:

Had a reprieve, girl's dad managed to extend his stay and get a hire car to move her. Very glad about that, now have a quiet afternoon on the cards. Went to see H³, bloody hell he's changed! He's about a foot shorter than I remembered and Asian. Then I realised the house a couple of doors down from him has got an Asgard the same colour as his 🤣

I can check in on him with a slight detour home if you like.
  • veronese68
    seanoconn said:

elbowloh said:

I can check in on him with a slight detour home if you like.
    Shorter Asian chap isn't him, he was fine earlier and sends his love
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,609
    Go on, go on, go on, spill the beanz. Is he on a huff because of Stevo the Panzerman? Da troof must come out.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,433
    MattFalle said:

he was also run over by a hit and runner years ago but unfortunately survived

clear sign that he's a pawn of satan

napalm time
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    MattFalle said:

He's like Captain Scarlet fighting the foreigners.
  • thistle_
    Plenty of reasonably priced petrol and ship oil at the petrol station on the way home, and no queues.

Went for a run after work, feel like cr@p now :neutral:
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    sungod said:

MattFalle said:

napalm time
    we could gaffer tape a can of napalm to a pick axe handle and beatfuck out of him with it

#that'lllearnhim
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • sungod
    MattFalle said:

sungod said:

MattFalle said:

napalm time
    we could gaffer tape a can of napalm to a pick axe handle and buttfuck him with it

#that'lllearnhim
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    orraloon said:

Go on, go on, go on, spill the beanz. Is he on a huff because of Stevo the Panzerman? Da troof must come out.

I'm not in a huff. I've just taken a break.

V funny putting something in the bin and seeing V68 looking confusedly at my neighbour, wondering why he wasn't me.

Hope you've all been good. V said sungod went and came back, having clearly signalled his intentions in pineapple/feline code, but you all panicked that he'd choked on a glass of insufficiently aged NV bubbly. I think the MF's went off for a sunbathe/get shot at break. Seano still bonking and ate half of Poland. Stevo still trying single handedly to get us to peak oil. Pinno pedalling in the drizzle, elbow I hope is closer to having a fit and healthy wife. Hope 'spinner is coping still with his oh's convalescence. TLW and thistle still alternately pissed or climbing hills. 'Loon being public spirited or in the pub.

I had a shittish summer, dampness in Cornwall, then dampness in Derbyshire. Drove up Winnats pass to climb Mam tor. Piece of piss in a car, that Winnats pass. Mind you, I followed a female cyclist up, she was destroying the hill, big gear, pedalling circles. Very impressive.

Work is work. I'm back cycling 3 days a week, new deluxe facilities including dryers for wet kit, lockers, interior storage.

Mini started at new school, settled in well. The boy is at 6th form college and still earning a fortune at the Ivy as a gopher. P!ss poor gcse results mind.

Otherwise, crosswords, watching marvel films with mini, thinking about, cooking and eating food. A couple of trips out to eat, had the downstairs floors replaced and my study redecorated and cleared a lot of crap. Hung my favourite renaissance prints. Got an armchair for family escapement, my books back on a shelf.

A week in Crete booked for first week of posh school 2 week half term. Very much hoping that goes ahead.

Enjoying having a plug in hybrid just now.

Who the farq am I? I'm Vincent Vega, and yes, I will be dancing with Mia Wallace at Jack Rabbit Slim's, and although that shake cost 5 dollars, it was pretty fcuking good.

Rewatching The Wire.

C'est tout pour le moment.
  • sungod
    hoppy! hurrah!
  • thistle_
    Oh hello.
    hopkinb said:

Piece of piss in a car, that Winnats pass. Mind you, I followed a female cyclist up, she was destroying the hill, big gear, pedalling circles. Very impressive.

Plenty more of that on 31st October 8-10am - it's the national hill climb on there.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,609
    Hey hey hey. Good to see the hb back in town.

But remember not to use baggies for the H stuff else Mia will take a wee turn.
  • hopkinb
    thistle_ said:

Oh hello.

hopkinb said:

Piece of piss in a car, that Winnats pass. Mind you, I followed a female cyclist up, she was destroying the hill, big gear, pedalling circles. Very impressive.

Plenty more of that on 31st October 8-10am - it's the national hill climb on there.
    Would love to ride it. Would need a more forgiving cassette...View from above through the Derbyshire gloom.

• hopkinb
    orraloon said:

Hey hey hey. Good to see the hb back in town.

But remember not to use baggies for the H stuff else Mia will take a wee turn.

I'm more concerned with being thrown out of a window for giving her a foot massage.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    hopkinb said:

orraloon said:

V funny putting something in the bin and seeing V68 looking confusedly at my neighbour, wondering why he wasn't me.

Hope you've all been good. V said sungod went and came back, having clearly signalled his intentions in pineapple/feline code, but you all panicked that he'd choked on a glass of insufficiently aged NV bubbly. I think the MF's went off for a sunbathe/get shot at break. Seano still bonking and ate half of Poland. Stevo still trying single handedly to get us to peak oil. Pinno pedalling in the drizzle, elbow I hope is closer to having a fit and healthy wife. Hope 'spinner is coping still with his oh's convalescence. TLW and thistle still alternately pissed or climbing hills. 'Loon being public spirited or in the pub.

I had a shittish summer, dampness in Cornwall, then dampness in Derbyshire. Drove up Winnats pass to climb Mam tor. Piece of piss in a car, that Winnats pass. Mind you, I followed a female cyclist up, she was destroying the hill, big gear, pedalling circles. Very impressive.

Work is work. I'm back cycling 3 days a week, new deluxe facilities including dryers for wet kit, lockers, interior storage.

Mini started at new school, settled in well. The boy is at 6th form college and still earning a fortune at the Ivy as a gopher. P!ss poor gcse results mind.

Otherwise, crosswords, watching marvel films with mini, thinking about, cooking and eating food. A couple of trips out to eat, had the downstairs floors replaced and my study redecorated and cleared a lot of censored . Hung my favourite renaissance prints. Got an armchair for family escapement, my books back on a shelf.

A week in Crete booked for first week of posh school 2 week half term. Very much hoping that goes ahead.

Who the farq am I? I'm Vincent Vega, and yes, I will be dancing with Mia Wallace at Jack Rabbit Slim's, and although that shake cost 5 dollars, it was pretty fcuking good.

Rewatching The Wire.

Glad you're back and ok!
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • MattFalle
    hopkinb said:

orraloon said:

Otherwise, crosswords, watching marvel films with mini, thinking about, cooking and eating food. A couple of trips out to eat, had the downstairs floors replaced and my study redecorated and cleared a lot of censored . Hung my favourite renaissance prints. Got an armchair for family escapement, my books back on a shelf.

Rewatching The Wire.

he's back!

GETTHEFUCKIN!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    hopkinb said:

orraloon said:

Rewatching The Wire.

He lives...welcome back H3.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • hopkinb
    Merci.

Oui, je vis. Je reviendrai probablement toujours.

Wondering where V put my doppio espresso on his Italian coffee-o-meter scale.
  • MattFalle
    hopkinb said:

Merci.

ca c'est tres bon. salut un autre fois, mec.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    hopkinb said:

orraloon said:

Rewatching The Wire.

Yeah, yeah, yeah but what did you have for dinner?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Scampi and chips, no doubt
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195

Scampi and chips, no doubt

Not Hoppy, he's all posh innit.

However, it may have been Dublin bay prawns and French fries.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    hopkinb said:

Merci.

Il caffe era molto buono, grazie. The old dear asked if I wanted a coffee when i got to hers and I had to decline. Perfect comedy timing with the neighbour/bins, I thought you were the only one with a grey arseguard and wondered if you'd done the front to accomodate the tank. I was confused as it was out, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Who the feck are you h3

Welcome back
  • seanoconn
    hopkinb said:

Merci.

70 days off, average of 4 posts a day….
    280 behind in post rent. Cough up 👍
  • hopkinb
    seanoconn said:

hopkinb said:

Merci.

Here you go guv. 300. Keep the change.
  • seanoconn
    hopkinb said:

seanoconn said:

hopkinb said:

Merci.

Here you go guv. 300. Keep the change.
    We want in posts, not cash. We missed you, welcome back.
  • hopkinb
    pinno said:

Scampi and chips, no doubt

Not Hoppy, he's all posh innit.

However, it may have been Dublin bay prawns and French fries.
    Chicken fricassée (butter, thighs on the bone, button mushrooms, shallots, garlic, thyme, a bay leaf, small glass of white wine, glass of stock, splosh of cream, chopped parsley garnish) with a bit of wilted spinach on the side. Rest of the wine (cheap and cheerful Mâcon Villages) Pretty good. Friday treat.

I think I had a corned beef, cheese and brown sauce sandwich the day before because Mrs H³ and mini ate at the gym and the boy was working.