tuesday transmuting pineapples through muon capture

'ning

dry, for now

ride, cafes, gmc webexes etc. bubbly
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    sounds damp out there, so another day of changing clothes after walking hounds

Rest day so will be climbing the walls later.

First work stuff and say goodbye to the catering division who is away with work for a few days
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    'ning
    Run runned while it's dry, looks biblical later so have left the bike at home.
    WFW
    Yoga later
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    Will it rain on me? Current met office forecasts for locations 5 miles apart show 80% chance of heavy rain in one with 10% in other. ๐Ÿค” What I got to ask myself is: do I feel lucky? Autumn is here. Ho hum.
  • thistle_
    orraloon said:

Will it rain on me? Current met office forecasts for locations 5 miles apart show 80% chance of heavy rain in one with 10% in other. ๐Ÿค” What I got to ask myself is: do I feel lucky? Autumn is here. Ho hum.

Take a coat, then it won't rain.
    Don't take a coat, it will rain.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Donโ€™t have a power meter but must have averaged over 1000 watts on the commute in, surprised I didnโ€™t snap the bike in half, awesome. Shorter stem seems to have solved neck issue. Might get to test my jaunty new rain cap on the way home judging by the forecast.

A long day of work avoidance and contemplating ones navel awaits.
    Pinno, ืžืœืš ืื™ื“ื™ื•ื˜ ื•ื—ืจื ืžื›ื•ื ืื™
  • seanoconn
    tlw1 said:

First work stuff and say goodbye to the catering division who is away with work for a few days

Are you slightly hyper active?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    seanoconn said:

tlw1 said:

Are you slightly hyper active?
    Not slightly
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    thistle_ said:

orraloon said:

Take a coat, then it won't rain.
    Don't take a coat, it will rain.
    Didn't get the chance to choose. Belt of rain passed through, hopefully, brightening up a bit. Twiddle fingers a while, if it does dry out enough then yews and laurels trimming will recommence.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    At work, been to the gym, now coffee'in

lets see where today goes
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    seanoconn said:

Donโ€™t have a power meter but must have averaged over 1000 watts on the commute in, surprised I didnโ€™t snap the bike in half, awesome.

Awesone Seano, awesome.
    But but but don't you want to find some cute female cyclist bum to follow? If you can keep up :smile:
    Though, you have to be careful with a Wigwam in yer trousers when arriving at work (pretend you have a sore back, that's a good tactic).

Dull here. Threat of rain. 'Loon has jinxed me. Will cut grass now and hope it stays off.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    oxoman said:

Morning All. WFW and contemplating trying to get a doctors appointment to try and sort BP issues out. Currently dry here but i suspect not for lonฤฃ

Hope you have better luck seeing a doctor than a dentist. Mine told me theyโ€™re more fussy since covid and since I hadnโ€™t been in 3 years I could f.uck off.
  • MattFalle
    Haven't moved since I last posted. Need to go to the loo but can't be bothered to move.
  • seanoconn
    MattFalle said:

Haven't moved since I last posted. Need to go to the loo but can't be bothered to move.

Empty coffee mug? Nobody would know.
  • MattFalle
    Good point well presented but I relented to the graces of social normality so went to the loo.

minion made the mistake of wandering past though so i got them to get a fresh pot of coffee on.
  • thistle_
    MattFalle said:

Good point well presented but I relented to the graces of social normality so went to the loo.

minion made the mistake of wandering past though so i got them to get a fresh pot of coffee on.

I thought you just need to tell them to avoid cubicle number 2 for 10 minutes?