180mm rear rotor conversion.

Not sure what i,ve done wrong here but was converting from a 160mm to 180mm rear rotor and the rotor still catches the brake so i,m assuming i,ve got the incorrect post mount.
The one fitted is a uberbike Post to Post PM6/160mm Direct Mount to 180mm Disc Brake Adapter.
Any ideas which mount I should be using please or is there something else im missing ???

Comments

• Rear Post to IS 180mm Disc Brake Mount adapter is this what i should have fitted please ???
  • Post a pic, it will help.👍
  • sorry forgot. I d
    ont see why the standard post to post mount like on the front does not work makes no sense to me lol.
  • reaperactual
    reaperactual Posts: 1,185
    edited September 2021
    Lol. 😝 Check out the other post on the other forum Buddy. It's the right one and an easy fix.
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,702
    I assume the other post on the other forum says to turn the adaptor round, because that's on backwards.
  • your joking what an idiot lol blond moment or what will swap it around thanks guys feel a right numpty now lol.
  • I assume the other post on the other forum says to turn the adaptor round, because that's on backwards.

Yes. Don't worry about it, easily done and a bit confusing when it comes to chainstay post mounts. 😎👍
  • Yeah I just totally confused myself there lol all done now and working great thanks for the heads up :)