Where’s Wally (ok Sungod) Wednesday

Chilled start walking hounds etc.

Work stuff is far too busy.

Later is yet another recovery run, expecting my coach to mention that I keep going out on bikes too.

Trying to avoid the pub, but Wednesday night tend to be bouncing in there for some unknown reason

Comments

• MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Morning

bit tired, having coffee, long day at work coming up, but hey, nothing a MF can't handle.

will head to gym in a bit.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,860
    MattFalle said:

Morning

bit tired, having coffee, long day at work coming up, but hey, nothing a MF can't handle.

Do the MFs do shifts?
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,400
    @sungod
    @lincolndave

What’s occurring? Not being nosey or nothing….. ok I’m being nosey, w the f are you guys?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    Credit to TLW1 for stepping up on the daily threads. Particularly today’s title. I think one of the other BB cretins mentioned something about the other titles being substandard but not me, oh no, beggars can’t be choosers.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,317
    We could always recycle previous daily threads for a bit of creative variety.
    There's plenty of them - Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays...

My van is officially kaput. Bought for PPP, used, abused.
    Mechanically sound but roosty as fook. I could spend £1k on it but be chasing metal worm ad infinitum.
    But I got my money's worth.
    I fancy one of those Transporter thingies. A sportline.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    edited September 2021
    I'm sure SG will mysteriously appear again - he's done it before and come back. Assume he needs to top up his solar rechargeable batteries, or else the random scientific word generator he used for the thread titles has bust :p

Not sure about LD - think he went off grid for a bit and came back with a plausible explanation not long ago?

Day in the office followed by beers/pub grub in town with a mate, so travelling on the train with the pox ridden masses today. Dealing with some cr@p from the Kingdom of Far Far Away but otherwise it's standard stuff.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Last day here for me, Aeroporto tomorrow which means beers around 10am :D
    I shall provide pics...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Morning folks,
    Busy day of wfh today so at least i had a slightly slower start. Needed it after heading to the wilds of the East End last night to visit a friend's daughter. Poor girl is in what seems to be rather an abusive relationship and afraid of what she can do as she has a young baby and the father is being rather difficult to say the least. Both her parents are abroad so she's feeling rather alone to say the least. Took her and the kid out for a bite to eat and provided use of a shoulder. Said it was the first time she's managed to eat her food uninterrupted in months as the father won't do anything to look after the kid. All a bit messy so trying to get her some help with getting out of there.
    Today being Wednesday I'll be visiting a pub later, then we are going out for food as well to celebrate a birthday. Eating out twice in two days, very fancy.
    Enjoy the holiday HD, keep an eye open for a lost and lonely SG wandering airport lounges.
  • Thanks V, any description of him? I'm think of a pi55ed up southerner with bags under his eyes from all the early mornings.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297

Thanks V, any description of him? I'm think of a pi55ed up southerner with bags under his eyes from all the early mornings.

Tall, older than you and I, likes champagne and pineapple, but not in the same glass.
    I think that covers it.
  • Indeed a mysterious absence of Sungod...

We should send out the Search Cat.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • tlw1
    seanoconn said:

Credit to TLW1 for stepping up on the daily threads. Particularly today’s title. I think one of the other BB cretins mentioned something about the other titles being substandard but not me, oh no, beggars can’t be choosers.

😂

It should be up to each ‘member’ to suggest the following days title in the daily thread and the poster can choose to use or ignore
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,673

Indeed a mysterious absence of Sungod...

We should send out the Search Cat.

My eyes, my eyes...

Gentler work day, at least legs not giving me gyp like yesterday. 2 more to go, one earning, one volunteering. Then next week will calm down again.

Just received notification from GP surgery of imminent invite to double header flu plus covid booster vacc appt, starting next couple of weeks. Must be getting to be one of dem old geezas innit.
  • pinno
    tlw1 said:

seanoconn said:

😂

It should be up to each ‘member’ to suggest the following days title in the daily thread and the poster can choose to use or ignore
    Okay.

'Convoluted manifestations of Mango Thursday'
  • tlw1
    pinno said:

tlw1 said:

seanoconn said:

😂

Okay.

Someone else might have to start the thread - I’m off to the pub 😎
  • seanoconn
    pinno said:

tlw1 said:

seanoconn said:

😂

Okay.

About time you put a good stint in on the front pinno.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,673
    Mango Monday shurely?

Tamarind Thursday? Tayberry? Tangerine?
  • seanoconn
    orraloon said:

Mango Monday shurely?

Rhyming shyming. Needs a deeper meaning. You never know what you’ve got till it’s gone

#prayforsungod 😔
  • pinno
    ...fools paradise, put up a parking lot.
  • pinno
    orraloon said:

Mango Monday shurely?

It's Thursday tomorrow 'Loon.
  • pinno
    I've prepped it or as they gangsta's say, 'I laced the track'.
  • pinno
    oxoman said:

Trust Pinno. Perhaps a bit of PE jumping the gun.😉

You'll get used to it. It will soon become routine.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    pinno said:

oxoman said:

Where's the bloody Friday thread? Chop chop...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

oxoman said:

Where's the bloody Friday thread? Chop chop...
    I see what you did there.