The return of...Caption Competition

Comments

• Rather than some gas workers with a useless tool, here's our "health" secretary

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    "Play Connect 4 at 2m apart, I tell you"
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    Spaffers bum was this big.
  • Pretty sure yellow has won the game.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Connect 4 sucks. Let's play doctors and nurses.
  • pangolin
    pangolin Posts: 6,283
    edited September 2021
    Javid reels back in shock as Conservative analytical boffins reveal just how well the SNP are polling.
    - Genesis Croix de Fer
    - Dolan Tuono
  • pangolin said:

Javid reels back in shock as Conservative analytical boffins reveal just how well the SNP are polling.

Haha, "what happened to the blue wall??"
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,612
    "Ya daft buxxer. I ordered 1664, the Kronenbourg beer, not Connect4."
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    Don't worry ladies, our majority is this big.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • orraloon
    "Sorry ladies, Prince Nonce says you're not his type."
  • New swingometer really shows extent of BBC cutbacks, say viewers.
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,939
    edited September 2021
    Javid unable to hide his shock when he walks into a Defence Ministry strategy meeting

The older I get, the better I was.

• 'Nosferatu explains to the maidens, his PPE is only to guard him against sunlight'
  • Stevo_666
    Sajid comes across Angela Rayner and Jo Swinson still waiting for their first election win.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • jimmyjams said:

'Nosferatu explains to the maidens, his PPE is only to guard him against sunlight'

No-one's going to beat that one, over to you @jimmyjams
  • Oh what a task, I'm new to this thread, nevermind suggesting captions (and it strikes me as easier to suggest a caption than to provide a picture), but nonetheless ....

• "My new special advisers for trade with Iceland - they said they even work on sundaes."
  • Stevo_666
    Apprentice wannabes come up with new business plan after Sir Alan tells them their idea is a bit flakey.
  • "Lick me."
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Just chillin
  • orraloon
    Northern Tory converts think their 'Levelling Up' benefits ain't all that.
  • orraloon
    I scream too when I think of Spaffer's BrexBrit chaos.
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,939
    MP misreads Boris's secret memo on promoting inclusivity and has his picture taken with a "bunch of cones".

The older I get, the better I was.

• "Lick me."

This is a line from The Exorcist, btw, in case anyone thought I'd taken leave of my senses.
  • jimmyjams said:

Oh what a task, I'm new to this thread, nevermind suggesting captions (and it strikes me as easier to suggest a caption than to provide a picture), but nonetheless ....

Amazing what you can squeeze out of a prize cow.
  • pinno
    Another 4 happy customers leaving Pinno's pop up ice cream parlour.

****Buy now whilst stocks last. Driver shortages mean reduced opening hours. Staff required due to exodus of foreign workers - apply now****
  • Stevo_666
    Attempt to fatten up Pinno go up another gear.
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,474
    Tory faithful waiting to consume more Prime Ministerial jizz as special sauce on their made in Britain ice cream
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • I'm going to give this to kingstongraham.

(Surprised no captions referring to waffle, balls, or even cheese).
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Why are we waiting……