If Wednesday night is the new Thursday…….

What do we do tonight? Pub was bouncing last night, wonder if it will be the same tonight?

Walk hounds, legs mostly recovered so will be the long route.

Work stuff, thankfully from home hence the later start. Later is a gentle run and then probably the pub

Comments

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,146
    'ning
    No pub last night
    No hounds walked
    Ride to office
    WFW
    Ride home
    Gym
    No pub later
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    Where tf is everybody?

Where's @sungod ?

No pub for me then cutting grass if it dries out then after that, no pub.
    Tricky is sick again - there's a bug doing the rounds at school plus number off isolating because of C19 and the place is weirdly quiet. Shorty's class was just 8 pupils yesterday.
    Strange times.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,675
    On my post treatment do-almost-nothing day. Bored already. Going to be a long one. Jigsaw puzzles? Can I open the bar yet?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    ...and get blind drunk. That would be a good idea.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Had a few Coronas in the garden last night meaning I should abstain tonight.

I might go for a run straight after work if I can muster the energy.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    WFH and have the joy of reading a tax due diligence report from the advisors on a possible acquisition. Coffee will be needed to keep my eyelids open.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,146
    oxoman said:

Wondering what's happened to everyone, seems very quiet on here.

Yeah seems that way.
    Were people randomly getting banned/locked out a week or two ago?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Not sure why but it is quiet. I think sg going awol and not starting the daily thread might have something to do with it. Although I remember a few years ago he disappeared for a while when he got to exactly 4,999 posts* to add to the slight air of mystery that surrounds him.

(* Not sure why I remembered that, I just did).
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]