Does anyone know Urbanears brand of bikes?

Bike is called Urbanears Innate Alfa. Tried to look it up online but to no avail.Wanted to buy one. Any information is appreciated.
ueia.PNG 850.9K

Comments

• imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    So you want to buy one, but you've never heard of it before. That makes sense.

The bike in the pic is a 13 Innate Alpha, which is an old Halfords brand. No idea where you got the 'Urbanears' name from.
  • monkimark
    monkimark Posts: 1,460
    edited September 2021
    As far as i know, Urbanears only make headphones so probably best not to buy a bike from them. Perhaps they are branching out into canned meats?
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    spammer probably meant to hotlink the 'urbanears' name, but forgot...
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    The Innate Alpha was/is 13 Bikes’ cyclocross model from about 7 years ago.
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • JBA said:

The Innate Alpha was/is 13 Bikes’ cyclocross model from about 7 years ago.

good to know, thnx for your help
  • monkimark said:

As far as i know, Urbanears only make headphones so probably best not to buy a bike from them. Perhaps they are branching out into canned meats?

yes, headphones came up mostly in my search but but knowing the corporate world i wouldn't be surprised
  • So you want to buy one, but you've never heard of it before. That makes sense.

The bike in the pic is a 13 Innate Alpha, which is an old Halfords brand. No idea where you got the 'Urbanears' name from.

Cheers for your help but why the dismissive manner?

Yes, I wrote ''urbanears innate alfa'' because those were names written on the frame and how previous owner advertised it. Why was it written there? I don't know. Perhaps owner before him slapped additional unrelated sticker on it causing this confusion.
    Since I couldn't find any relevant information online myself I thought I give the most details here to anyone who can respond.

Yes, I wanted buy a bike from a brand I never heard of before. Imagine... before I got into bikes I never heard about Trek, Giant or Gary Fisher and even just years later I learned about brands like Orbea, Lapierre or Cervelo and I'm sure there are brands out there I have no idea they exist.
    I guess we learn something new everyday and that's exactly why I came here - to learn.

And yes I wanted to buy this unknown bike because it looked really solid, well designed, light, had good groupset, good cosmetic condition for its age, was well tuned and rode well.

Anyway appreciate your pointing me to Halfords.

Yours truly
    ThE ''SpAmMeR''