• Moaning,
    Tea drunk
    Plants watered (in greenhouse)
    WFW today
    just started spitting here :/
    More tea...
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Teaming down here. Forgot my work keys so I’ll have to contemplate my navel until someone else shows up. Good job I didn’t cycle.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    In offices far away for not fun meetings.

Later should be a run but feet are still rather blistered

Thought I would share a nicer pic of the run (can’t be bothered to edit the picture to be wrong on my phone but right in here)

• seanoconn
    tlw1 said:

In offices far away for not fun meetings.

Later should be a run but feet are still rather blistered

Thought I would share a nicer pic of the run (can’t be bothered to edit the picture to be wrong on my phone but right in here)

That’s asking for a twisted ankle!
  • seanoconn
    @lincolndave is AWOL again by the way.

@veronese68 you need to invite yourself round to Hopkins for some bike tinkering and get the low down on what’s occurring. We’ll get Stevo to write a grovelling apology if necessary.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    Heavy rain. Got well drenched on the walk back after dropping off the hire car. Means delayed start to my one working day this week. Forecast to stop pixxing it down mid morning.

Time for anogher 100% pure Colombian for to get me going. And no I am NOT Slithy Govie.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Whilst we're at it:

@Flâneur
    @step83
    @sungod - now where tf is he?!

Pi$$ing down here. I was well primed for a decent pedal. Forecast last Thursday for today was sun, then sunny spells forecasted on Friday, then cloudy (Saturday), then cloudy with the odd chance of a drizzle (Sunday), then rain (Monday forecast). Ba$tards. That could be a metaphor for the current Spaffer gumment.

I have put a template together for Stevo. All he has to do is sign it.

Dearest @hopkinb

I have been a bit of a to$$er. I drive my over priced, over rated, loud and over powered Exxon Valdez on wheels too fast without any care for any living organism.

Unlike my ding-a-ling, the car gives lots of bang for my buck and gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. You see, I live not that far from certain car parks in Essex. And boy, I do like to taunt those Dagenham dustbins at the lights on the way there and on the way back.

Don't take it personally. It's me, not you. It's something I have to do. It cost as much as a dozen farms in Cornwall and with it's high output alternator, I can plug myself in to the on board USB port and charge myself up whilst I drive.

So please come back and i'll be a good boy, honest. I will get rebooted soon and any software glitches will be reconciled. I can't bring myself to do it just yet but I will when the time is right.

Yours

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • WFW, the holiday group is debating taxis or airport parking...
    Need to buy euros at a ridiculously low rate later.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning folks,
    A delightful day of wfh. Had to go to the doc's for a cholesterol test earlier, wobbled there on the shopping bike and nearly got wiped out by some twunt that thought he could see round corners. Tried to overtake me on a bend then cut in leaving me nowhere to go, I may have shouted at him. I rode off rather than letting things escalate. Not very nice out there, I suspect SG is hibernating. Hopefully LD is enjoying life with Jane. Step hopefully enjoying his new job and not having to murderise anyone. Flan has been quiet for quite some time.
    This came on Spotify as I was reading Pinno's letter from Stevo, seemed appropriate
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSxM8hMQh_I
    Anyway, more coffee...
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158

Morning folks,
    A delightful day of wfh. Had to go to the doc's for a cholesterol test earlier, wobbled there on the shopping bike and nearly got wiped out by some twunt that thought he could see round corners. Tried to overtake me on a bend then cut in leaving me nowhere to go, I may have shouted at him. I rode off rather than letting things escalate. Not very nice out there, I suspect SG is hibernating. Hopefully LD is enjoying life with Jane. Step hopefully enjoying his new job and not having to murderise anyone. Flan has been quiet for quite some time.
    This came on Spotify as I was reading Pinno's letter from Stevo, seemed appropriate
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSxM8hMQh_I
    Anyway, more coffee...

Funnily enough I thought of that one as well. Although I did realise that none of my friends drive a Men-o-porsche :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Or alternatively:
    https://youtu.be/wK63eUyk-iM
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    When you get rebooted Stevo, make sure they erase that repeat glitch.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

When you get rebooted Stevo, make sure they erase that repeat glitch.

I thought you'd appreciate a song about cars from from similar era as yours.