'ning

cooler again

ride cafes more cafes bubbly
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,141
    'Ning
    TTT in a bit, can't remember how to ride a bike.
    Undecided for later.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Can I post if I’ve not slept?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,315
    tlw1 said:

Can I post if I’ve not slept?

You did.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,415
    Late start here too. Sunny dog walk coming up shortly now brekkie has been consumed. Undecided on anything after that as I did most jobs on my list yesterday.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Afternoon folks,
    Traditional slow start was enjoyed. I suspect I feel rather better than TLW today. I'll mostly be keeping out the way of womenfolk I suspect.
    Has Bromley gone up in value because of some tennis player now Stevo? Can you bask in reflected glory somehow
  • tlw1
    At the moment I feel ok, but need a sleep as I’ve been awake just since 3am yesterday
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    We're at the café at Redhill aerodrome for lunch, we came for late brekkie, but have been waiting an hour
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • thistle_
    elbowloh said:

We're at the café at Redhill aerodrome for lunch, we came for late brekkie, but have been waiting an hour

Sounds like you're getting a late brekky then.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,398
    elbowloh said:

Speaking of brekkies, I tried cooking an American birthday breakfast for the boy this morning. Burnt the bacon, undercooked the homemade hash browns, scrambled eggs were fine. I didn’t mess up the pancake stack but that’s probably because the missus made them.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • elbowloh
    seanoconn said:

elbowloh said:

Speaking of brekkies, I tried cooking an American birthday breakfast for the boy this morning. Burnt the bacon, undercooked the homemade hash browns, scrambled eggs were fine. I didn’t mess up the pancake stack but that’s probably because the missus made them.
    You should have gone out for breakfast.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    seanoconn said:

elbowloh said:

You need some new pans, I reckon.
  • elbowloh
    johngti said:

seanoconn said:

elbowloh said:

And make sure you season them properly
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • johngti
    elbowloh said:

johngti said:

seanoconn said:

elbowloh said:

And make sure you season them properly
    And don’t spend less than a monkey on them or else they’ll be total rubbish.
  • seanoconn
    A bad cook doesn’t blame his tools.
  • pinno

Afternoon folks,
    Traditional slow start was enjoyed. I suspect I feel rather better than TLW today. I'll mostly be keeping out the way of womenfolk I suspect.
    Has Bromley gone up in value because of some tennis player now Stevo? Can you bask in reflected glory somehow

Only 18. 18?!

• pinno
    Jack says: "Chillax like me TLW"

• Stevo_666
    edited September 2021

Afternoon folks,

I suspect the applications to Newstead Wood grammar will go up even more (already oversubscribed by 8:1) but their catchment area is a 9 mile radius so sadly no....

But we did meet Dina training in the park once just as she was coming into the public eye.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    I used to sit out the back of the Hammersmith looking like death warmed up watching the Harriers runners go around and around.
  • Early into town, sat in cafe while OH gets fitted up for the start of radiotherapy.

Coffee is good and the croissant is surprisingly excellent.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Stevo_666

Early into town, sat in cafe while OH gets fitted up for the start of radiotherapy.

Good luck with that WS - or rather WS' better half.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Stevo_666 said:

Early into town, sat in cafe while OH gets fitted up for the start of radiotherapy.

Good luck with that WS - or rather WS' better half.
    With added potato
  • seanoconn
    + 2 potato Good luck 🤞
  • tlw1
    seanoconn said:

+ 2 potato Good luck 🤞

Make that 3 potatoes
  • johngti
    Four!
  • thistle_
    Five potatoes
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,667
    Ok, I bite (again). Wot iz dis kidzspeak 'potato' mean?

I'm assuming not couch or person over thirty acting...
  • Stevo_666
    thistle_ said:
    :)

Wee Jimmy Krankie has a lot to answer for on Scottish education.
  • Thank you 🙏

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • seanoconn
    orraloon said:

Ok, I bite (again). Wot iz dis kidzspeak 'potato' mean?

I'm assuming not couch or person over thirty acting...

Come on loon! We’re you not taught the classics as a child?
    Antigone?
    Hippolytus?
    Meno?
    Sesame Street?