wednesday had looked within itself, and, by heavens! i tell you, it had gone mad

'ning

fancy an end of ride brekkie at colbert, wfh, bubbly
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Moaning,

Itโ€™s dark! Got more of that to look forward toโ€ฆ

WFW shortly, but only for a while so hope to get out this saffto for a ride and enjoy the warmth

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    McNing,

Going out before it gets too hot. Suspect it will still be too hot by the time I get back.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    WFH and then finish pulling together my kit is the plan, but I do fancy the pub as itโ€™s more fun
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    Morning!

Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Ben6899 said:

Morning!

Jeez, nice garage Ben ๐Ÿ‘
    Pinno, ืžืœืš ืื™ื“ื™ื•ื˜ ื•ื—ืจื ืžื›ื•ื ืื™
  • tlw1
    Ben6899 said:

Morning!

Got 60+ mph driving off the tunnel on the way to Le Mans once. My passenger wasnโ€™t impressed ๐Ÿ™„
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Vive la France!

(and have a good time)

Is this a booze cruise or a Jolly or both? Make sure TLW hasn't hidden himself in the boot.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,250
    tlw1 said:

Ben6899 said:

Morning!

Got 60+ mph driving off the tunnel on the way to Le Mans once. My passenger wasnโ€™t impressed ๐Ÿ™„
    Whilst still on the train? That would be impressive, although you'd have to pull the mirrors in to avoid hitting the khazi.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,250
    Morning folks,
    WFH again for me today, off to see an osteopath later for a bit of excitement. Beer and curry last night with a few colleagues, mild hangover in evidence so it feels liek Thursday. Lad is back so there is more junk around the house. Looking forward to the female child going so we can get a bit of space back.
    Talking of which, has Stevo nodded off again after his early morning dad's taxi? I must admit I can see me doing similar things, not much we wouldn't do for our daughters. Thankfully the lad normally gets himself sorted out, but I have had a couple of drives in the early hours on his behalf.
    Have a good trip Ben.
    I think it's still Wdnesday so pub later.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,432
    substantial colbert brekkie at 8, much busier on the streets than a few days ago

cafe stroll for elevenses i think

ben, where's the bubbly?
  • tlw1

tlw1 said:

Ben6899 said:

Morning!

Whilst still on the train? That would be impressive, although you'd have to pull the mirrors in to avoid hitting the khazi.
    It was a small car
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158

Morning folks,
    WFH again for me today, off to see an osteopath later for a bit of excitement. Beer and curry last night with a few colleagues, mild hangover in evidence so it feels liek Thursday. Lad is back so there is more junk around the house. Looking forward to the female child going so we can get a bit of space back.
    Talking of which, has Stevo nodded off again after his early morning dad's taxi? I must admit I can see me doing similar things, not much we wouldn't do for our daughters. Thankfully the lad normally gets himself sorted out, but I have had a couple of drives in the early hours on his behalf.
    Have a good trip Ben.
    I think it's still Wdnesday so pub later.

Not my turn today - friend's mother is doing today, Mrs. 666 is on tomorrow and I'll do another one on Friday and sleep (sorry work) from home afterwards. I did get woken up at 4.15 this morning when ST got up, but went back to sleep again for a couple of hours so feel OK after a good and an unusually warm-ish pedal into town plus a bit of caffeine. Gonna be a hot one on the way back.

Wheels are in motion on searches, surveys legal gubbins etc of the new target house, just need to look at the information forms and get back with any questions. Then we're kind of done 'till the surveyor tells us its about to fall down...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,432
    another cafe stroll, think this is number four of the day, ice cream
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    edited September 2021
    @seanoconn thanks (the Seat Alhambra isnโ€™t mine)

@tlw1 you maniac!

@veronese68 thank you!

@pinno bit of a jolly to see extended family. Got the bike. Thereโ€™ll be booze as well.

@sungod I was driving (and a bit early even for me!)
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • sungod said:

another cafe stroll, think this is number four of the day, ice cream

Excellent, and ice cream sounds just the job B)

Completed work. Sorted out a reasonable route for an afternoon ride in the glorious weather, nothing too strenuous of course.
    Stopped off at one of my favourite watering holes and enjoyed beer and cider (Old Rosie) on the way back, lovely :)

refuelled and refreshed ;)
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    'Loon os dead. He killed himself on some gnarly trail in the sticks and is probably getting IV beer.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    Not quite dead. But gravel dust and 29C = 'kin tired legs. Just about rehydrated, lots gone in, nowt come out as yet.

Beautiful landscapes though. And so quiet. Met maybe 7 bikers and a dozen walkers.

See that big lump in the distance in the last one? Yep.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Fkd up today by forgetting to pack some kit so had a lovely early morning drive to Snowdon and back. To be fair, the drive there was pretty nice with hardly any traffic on the roads and the rising sun lighting everything up.

Did some stuff at home until lunchtime then ended up here instead, so not a bad day in the end: