Vuelta 2021- Stage 15: Navalmoral de la Mata > El Barraco, 197.5km *SPOILERS*

mididoctors
mididoctors Posts: 16,776
Lots of lumps . May effect the outcome
"If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm

Comments

• mididoctors

"If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    Hills are long but not steep. Descending may be where it all happens .
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,284

Hills are long but not steep. Descending may be where it all happens .

The reverse of the Bretagne Classic (once was Grand Prix Plouay) which also runs today, where none of the hills are long but they're all bloody steep.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • mididoctors
    Ineos and movistar Putting guys into the break
  • mididoctors

Aru yeah .. he has said this is his last race
  • Saw Aru at Asturias airport once - thinnest legs I've ever seen on a cyclist
  • mididoctors
    edited August 2021
    Myka Pressing on
  • mididoctors

Saw Aru at Asturias airport once - thinnest legs I've ever seen on a cyclist

Virenque had spindly pins ... Bardet too
  • mididoctors
    Penultimate Climb.
  • Bit odd that Kruijswijk is allowed to toddle off up the road when he's riding this well
  • mididoctors
    Kruijswijk in pursuit of mayka ...1 :30 behind not making inroads ...rest of the break fading . Peloton at 6 mins
  • mididoctors

Bit odd that Kruijswijk is allowed to toddle off up the road when he's riding this well

Wanty arnt bothered
  • More that Jumbo let him go, rather than riding for Rog
  • mididoctors

More that Jumbo let him go, rather than riding for Rog

I think roglic has this
  • mididoctors
    Total status quo behind ....
  • mididoctors
    Mayka bringing it home bar a crash
  • mididoctors
    Wanty making a decent fist of it . Red jersey group 30 odd riders ... I doubt anything will happen ....maybe on final descent ?
  • mididoctors
    Flurry of attacks from the trying to get in the top ten crew
  • mididoctors
    Yates has a go
  • dabber
    dabber Posts: 1,926
    What a snoozefest....just glad the World Championship MTB downhill was on.
    “You may think that; I couldn’t possibly comment!”

Wilier Cento Uno SR/Wilier Mortirolo/Specialized Roubaix Comp/Kona Hei Hei/Calibre Bossnut
  • mididoctors
    Yates gets away over the top
  • mididoctors
    Kruijswijk taking away bonus points and secs needs to push on ...
  • mididoctors
    Mayka gets it ...strong sticky gel ride
  • mididoctors
    edited August 2021
    kruijswijk second .. Hamilton surviving in no man's from The break third ...Yates steals 15 secs or so
  • mididoctors
    edited August 2021
    Not the spectacle the profile would have you imagine ..
    Hard but tactically baked in.
  • mididoctors
    Watch the highlights hour
  • bobmcstuff
    bobmcstuff Posts: 11,196
    Yeah it wasn't great was it
  • mididoctors
    The lead group is shrinking rapidly every stage and jumbo couldn't pull back Yates ... Race might open up in the last week