Poor service - long delivery time on wheels

Comments

• Dorset_Boy
    Dorset_Boy Posts: 6,873
    I hope they won't be delivered tomorrow because you'll never be happy as they'll never arrive.
  • johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    Mañana innit
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Have they arrived yet?

this is now seriously taking thepiss.

you should set up a thread complaining about the poor service not having got better even after you set up the poor service complaint threaf.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • shirley_basso
    shirley_basso Posts: 6,195
    Did they ever get back to the club secretary? I mean...how long have you been waiting for a response now?
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    edited August 2021
    johngti said:

webboo said:

johngti said:

webboo said:

johngti said:

No. Tomorrow.

You need to get on to them. Mine were delivered before they said they were dispatched.
    However I’m only using the rear one at the moment. You are welcome to nip up to East Yorkshire to borrow the front one if yours don’t arrive.
    That’s excellent. I’ll be there in 5 minutes. Nice one.
    Have you been round. If so I’m sorry I missed you I took the grandson swimming and then to the garden centre for lunch. There’s a big map of the coast to coast cycle route on the wall. I think there was a picture of someone riding 60mm primes on it, they wouldn’t be your wheels by any chance.
    No they’re not mine. I saw the map though, had a rifle through the house, nicked your silverware. Hope you don’t mind..
    Silverware? I think you were in the wrong house. Also I don’t think you would have got past the attack mogs

• pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,584
    They hide in the ceiling?
    Crafty.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • johngti

Did they ever get back to the club secretary? I mean...how long have you been waiting for a response now?

He wouldn’t send one, muttered something about getting a grip and not wasting his time on such nonsense.

It’s almost as if I should just be grateful that the company in question immediately agreed to change my order, started working on it within 5 minutes and had FedEx booked for a collection within half an hour of my conversation with the support person. Not only that, they’ve fitted tyres and I’m still getting the wheels within 48 hours. Ridiculous.
  • johngti
    webboo said:

johngti said:

webboo said:

johngti said:

webboo said:

johngti said:

No. Tomorrow.

You need to get on to them. Mine were delivered before they said they were dispatched.
    However I’m only using the rear one at the moment. You are welcome to nip up to East Yorkshire to borrow the front one if yours don’t arrive.
    That’s excellent. I’ll be there in 5 minutes. Nice one.
    Have you been round. If so I’m sorry I missed you I took the grandson swimming and then to the garden centre for lunch. There’s a big map of the coast to coast cycle route on the wall. I think there was a picture of someone riding 60mm primes on it, they wouldn’t be your wheels by any chance.
    No they’re not mine. I saw the map though, had a rifle through the house, nicked your silverware. Hope you don’t mind..
    Silverware? I think you were in the wrong house. Also I don’t think you would have got past the attack mogs

You’re number 17 aren’t you?
  • me-109
    me-109 Posts: 1,915
    johngti said:

Not only that, they’ve fitted tyres
    Ah, I see the problem. Struggling to get tubeless to seal. Give it another couple of days and you'll get a cancellation email saying they don't really have any stock.
  • webboo
    No that’s next door. Did you not notice Darren drilling holes in his kitchen ceiling for the new lights.
  • shirley_basso
    johngti said:

He wouldn’t send one, muttered something about getting a grip and not wasting his time on such nonsense.

It’s almost as if I should just be grateful that the company in question immediately agreed to change my order, started working on it within 5 minutes and had FedEx booked for a collection within half an hour of my conversation with the support person. Not only that, they’ve fitted tyres and I’m still getting the wheels within 48 hours. Ridiculous.
    I'm not surprised they didn't send them same day with that attitude. Unbeleivable entitled, ungrateful git. Are you a boomer, by any chance?
  • First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 14,498
    It is tomorrow in Australia already. Surely they should have been delivered by now.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,607

It is tomorrow in Australia already. Surely they should have been delivered by now.

It's never tomorrow: tomorrow is always tomorrow. And it belongs to me.
  • johngti

johngti said:

I'm not surprised they didn't send them same day with that attitude. Unbeleivable entitled, ungrateful git. Are you a boomer, by any chance?
    I’m not a boomer, no. Generation X, me. Shirl, you should say what you think. Feel the love, buddy. 🫀
  • johngti
    webboo said:

No that’s next door. Did you not notice Darren drilling holes in his kitchen ceiling for the new lights.

I just said you’d said it was OK and he waved me straight in.
  • First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 14,498
    orraloon said:

So hang on, if I order next day delivery from Amazon prime, it gets sent to you?
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,607

orraloon said:

So hang on, if I order next day delivery from Amazon prime, it gets sent to you?
    Oh yes please.

https://youtu.be/HKVvmfasK7E

• webboo
    Where the f*ck are they. If they are not here by tomorrow I’m buying some Hunts.
  • me-109
    me-109 Posts: 1,915
    webboo said:

Where the f*ck are they. If they are not here by tomorrow I’m buying some Hunts.

Why would you want some stupid Hunts? ;)
    It has gone 10. Amazon deliver up to then so have they arrived?
    I'm telling you - messing with valves - cancellation imminent.
    Could have ordered some FleaBay Chinese specials from 'UK stock' and received them by now - with a Chinese export sticker on the box funnily enough.
  • johngti
    En route with fedex I believe. I think it must be their fault. Hunt never gave me this many problems…
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Have they arrived yet?
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    If they're taking this long to arrive they're not going to be fast wheels.
  • MattFalle
    johngti said:

En route with fedex I believe. I think it must be their fault. Hunt never gave me this many problems…

you would have got your Hunts by now, marvelled at what sheer, utter bargains they were - the cost to parts ratio would have literally made you spaff yourself - and gone to the pub to celebrate your wonderful purchase.

• MattFalle
    they've taken this long to arrive its ridiculous.

i'm going to cancel the order for you.
  • johngti
    Mañana, mañana
  • MattFalle
    ridiculous.

farcical.

unacceptable.
  • shirley_basso
    Have you complained on twitter yet?
  • johngti

Have you complained on twitter yet?

That’s a good idea! No, I haven’t. I could threaten to use my social media presence to stop people buying from them. That’d have them quaking in their boots - I actually have about 10 real people following me on Twitter, one of whom rides a bike.

Genius! I’m off to do that now.
  • shirley_basso
    Don't forget to use capital letters
  • webboo
    It’s just as well they haven’t arrived, it’s too windy round here today to ride 60’s.