friday pineapple oscillation arises from mixing between the flavour and mass eigenstates

'ning

ride, cafes, bask, bubbly
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    oxoman said:

Morning All, WFW. Last day of 2nd wk and got that feeling of grass / green other side of the fence didn't happen.

Grass is greener but sh1t in every field?
    Thought you were enjoying the new place, or was that just the novelty effect?
  • thistle_
    WFW
    Overslept so have missed the train.
    No gym later.
  • thistle_
    oxoman said:

Not good missing the train either.

Train was only for a change, I'll just drive as normal :wink:
    Too fuxxed to cycle today, chucked myself in at the deep end with returning to the office this week so not surprising really.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Run to a mountain then crawl up. Pig based breakfast and then head back to see what the kids have left of the house.

Later is out out
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,607
    Eigenstates and eigenvalues.... way too early to engage the wiki browse on that. 😳

Back down to the woods today for an undergrowth cut back sesh, no nasty big surprise at the end of the day this time please.
  • Morning boys and girls. Cup of tea in bed. May wfh or wfw, undecided at the moment. I'll have my tea and shower first.
  • thistle_ said:

oxoman said:

Morning All, WFW. Last day of 2nd wk and got that feeling of grass / green other side of the fence didn't happen.

Grass is greener but censored in every field?
    It is curry night.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    ciao

plumber arriving

chore to run

parents for lunch

bambini

#rock'n'roll
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Morning

[a la MF]

Toots to deliver

May pedal

Will eat more

Might snooze later

Have to stretch

Await post
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Back in Blighty. Luckily no nasty speeding ticket surprise just a reminder to tax my car which was 3 weeks overdue, whoops, no fine which was handy 😀
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    seanoconn said:

Back in Blighty. Luckily no nasty speeding ticket surprise just a reminder to tax my car which was 3 weeks overdue, whoops, no fine which was handy 😀

Lucky boy Seano. Didn't know they cut you any slack on car tax so double lucky.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    In the office listening on a very boring call with a bunch of Danes. Doing some real work in the background with coffee and mini pork pies to hand.
    Legs ache a bit as I pushed bit on the way in.

Waiting for the next round of house price ping pong after we countered the cheeky offer yesterday.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    oxoman said:

Thistle.

thistle_ said:

oxoman said:

Grass is greener but censored in every field?
    Thought you were enjoying the new place, or was that just the novelty effect?
    So was I, but 2wks observing etc has made me realise what a mess it is from what It was portrayed as. Hopefully some common sense will prevail.
    Not good missing the train either.
    Blimey Oxo. Out of the frying pan etc?
  • thistle_
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

I set mine up by direct debit which was a godsend because I'd always forget.
    I think I still have to renew my car tax every year even though it's £0, guess we'll fin(e)d out next year.
  • johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    Breakfasted on Sainsbury’s own brand granola.

Now that’s settled, just heading out for a run.

Then shower, dressed, pop to bluewater for some descaler, dropping Mrs GTi off at Asda on the way.

Then sort through clothes and chuck a load into the charity bag.

Then work for a bit.

Still, nice wedding to go to tomorrow up town so not all bad.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

I was expecting a fine or my car to have been towed away! Got a last chance to pay reminder dated 15th August, not sure how much grace they give you after that. Deffo Lucky! 🍀
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    Run runned. I /think/ it was my best 5k time at 31-and a bit minutes. Which given how bad a runner I am, I’m pretty happy with.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    Took wife to pick up a 48 hr ECG machine from the hospital, now WFH for the day.

Overcast, dull as feck and as I look out the window, I've just noticed that some fecker has ripped open the bird feeder and stolen 3 fat ball thingies. I wired them all shut after the last incident.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Morning folks,
    A dull day of wfh with much of the usual stupidity. Had an interesting chat yesterday with the big boss that is over from the US, he seems to realise how bad things are and has put a few things in place which should show an improvement over time. UK bosses were too meek imho. Fingers crossed something works. Made me laugh when he said I was one of the more positive people and the likes of me were needed to drag the others up. Other than that doing the usual and trying to fix stupid.
    That's a shame about the new job Oxo, unfortunately I suspect similar is true of most places. Maybe I'm just being cynical.
    Might be taking the lad to look at a car later, it's in Beckenham which is worryingly close to Stevo country.
  • thistle_
    elbowloh said:

Took wife to pick up a 48 hr ECG machine from the hospital, now WFH for the day.

Overcast, dull as censored and as I look out the window, I've just noticed that some fecker has ripped open the bird feeder and stolen 3 fat ball thingies. I wired them all shut after the last incident.

Those squirrels are getting a bit cheeky.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,976
    Currently scoffing pasta salad ready for this afternoons 17 mile run.
    Need to nip into town to find a lilac tie to coordinate with MrsHD dress for a wedding tomorrow.
    Bike chain cufflinks have been dug out of the drawer as well.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Men should not wear lilac, cerise, pink, violet or purple.
    (Unless you absolutely have to).
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    elbowloh said:

Overcast, dull as censored and as I look out the window, I've just noticed that some fecker has ripped open the bird feeder and stolen 3 fat ball thingies. I wired them all shut after the last incident.

why

just why

would someone do that?

or is it animal related?
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • Stevo_666

Might be taking the lad to look at a car later, it's in Beckenham which is worryingly close to Stevo country.

More than just close to, it's in my manor...

is it one of those used car dealers on the Croydon Road?
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    MattFalle said:

elbowloh said:

why

just why

would someone do that?

or is it animal related?
    Pretty sure it's an animal of some kind. The other week, it ripped open and stole both the contents and main body of the feeder that had peanuts in.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • thistle_
    elbowloh said:

Pretty sure it's an animal of some kind. The other week, it ripped open and stole both the contents and main body of the feeder that had peanuts in.

"Local fox constantly after my fat balls"

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,976
    pinno said:

I have a nice light blue flowery set which will look alright but isn't an exact match. The lilac set I've seen has a plain tie so might be a bit dull.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno said:

Men, and woman for that matter should wear precisely what they want. It's a personal choice and nothing to do with what the bullies what you to wear

Some people can only ‘see’ in black and white, poor sods

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Stevo_666 said:

Private sale, Mk1 GTi convertible. I'd ask if you fancied a pint but he has to get back for dinner with his girlfriend.
  • Stevo_666

Stevo_666 said:

Private sale, Mk1 GTi convertible. I'd ask if you fancied a pint but he has to get back for dinner with his girlfriend.
    No worries V, I'm working up in town today and wouldn't be back/ready to head anywhere 'till at least 7:30.