Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,419
    seanoconn said:

johngti said:

Stevo_666 said:

johngti said:

MattFalle said:

So does that mean we're all invited too?

What v said. And we’re too poor for Stevo to bother with. Shame because of course you’d be welcome!
    Looks like I've already won the Bottom Bracket popularity contest for today :smiley:
    🤣🤣 sorry Stevo!!
    Never apologise to Stevo! 😕

Currently nursing a sore nose after pre return to Blighty test, think I git some brian matter on the test stick thing.
    With spelling like that, I think you must have got most of it on the test stick :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

johngti said:

Stevo_666 said:

johngti said:

MattFalle said:

What v said. And we’re too poor for Stevo to bother with. Shame because of course you’d be welcome!
    Looks like I've already won the Bottom Bracket popularity contest for today :smiley:
    🤣🤣 sorry Stevo!!

Currently nursing a sore nose after pre return to Blighty test, think I git some brian matter on the test stick thing.
    With spelling like that, I think you must have got most of it on the test stick :D
    Maybe he tested Brian because he doesn't like doing it to himself 🤣
    We won't ask what he's doing to nurse Brian's sore nose, maybe he was expecting a different sort of hooter

• Stevo_666

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

johngti said:

Stevo_666 said:

johngti said:

MattFalle said:

🤣🤣 sorry Stevo!!

Maybe he tested Brian because he doesn't like doing it to himself 🤣
    We won't ask what he's doing to nurse Brian's sore nose, maybe he was expecting a different sort of hooter

Seano can be quite testing, can't he :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,559
    pinno said:

S4 Avant petrol or SQ5 or Macan?

Cayman. Too big ^.
    Primary job is to accommodate 3 adults (2 of whom are of somewhat limited mobility these days), occasionally a 40kg dog, and stuff.

Cayman too small.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,316

pinno said:

Cayman. Too big ^.
    Primary job is to accommodate 3 adults (2 of whom are of somewhat limited mobility these days), occasionally a 40kg dog, and stuff.

Cayman too small.
    Ute. No question. Bench seats in the back, ramp and room for wheelchair(s).

Soz. Couldn't resist. Although room for a fridge full of Castlemaine 4X.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Wheelspinner
    pinno said:

pinno said:

Cayman. Too big ^.

Cayman too small.
    Ute. No question. Bench seats in the back, ramp and room for wheelchair(s).

Soz. Couldn't resist. Although room for a fridge full of Castlemaine 4X.
    Got a ute already, although a proper one, only 2 seat. Flat tray back. Horrible to drive.

Got a convertible already, lovely but only 2 seat, and no room for much stuff.

Got a small SUV already, does most of what I want, except the load space is small and it handles like a bag of wet concrete.

If my garage here was a little larger I’d actually consider the bigger ones again - SQ7, Range Rover, etc but they are a bit of a squeeze in there.
  • pinno
    VW transporter - Sportline, crew cab. Lovely.
    You can get them in pink :)
  • Wheelspinner
    Mate has ordered one of the new camper VW but long wait.

I have a rather fetching pink bike. Does that count?

• pinno
    That'll match the VW.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,141

If my garage here was a little larger...

I thought your garage covered about an acre, or did you demolish it?

• Wheelspinner
    thistle_ said:

If my garage here was a little larger...

I thought your garage covered about an acre, or did you demolish it?

No, that’s “The Shed”, and its still standing. There’s also a second double garage behind that, where the Ute and the Mower live.

There’s a double garage attached to the house, internal access etc. It’s plenty wide enough for two cars, but length is a bit of a problem. The previous owner who built the place found that out when he bought a rather long ute, and attached a big bullbar front plus a winch, and tow bar on the back. He had to cut a couple of the bracing ribs from the inside of the door panels to fit the thing in. Which has of course made the doors rattly and warped now. 🙄
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,399
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

johngti said:

Stevo_666 said:

johngti said:

MattFalle said:

🤣🤣 sorry Stevo!!

Glad you got my little joke…. Or did you? 🤔
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

johngti said:

Stevo_666 said:

johngti said:

MattFalle said:

🤣🤣 sorry Stevo!!

Glad you got my little joke…. Or did you? 🤔
    I'll give you the benefit of the doubt ;)