thursday we got twenty-five rifles just to keep the population down

'ning

ride up and down several volcanoes, cafes, bask
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Hounds, work stuff with a pal working from mine today too, later is the local hilly run with a few mates. As it’s Friday ish, may have a drink later
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Salutations of the day.

Its slightly overcast here with a potential of precipitation. Currently consuming a not coffee bean based beverage before cracking on with the day's travailles.....
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Thudsday?

Sunny here but I could see black clouds rolling in over onto the town of Heck, likely penance for their evils and various concrete monstrosities (concrete cows for example).
    Coffee based beverage consumed, though not a coffee Porter, its a bit early. TractorPanzer requires refilling with refined dinosaurs an I have a bottle of DPF cleaner to lob in too so that should prove smokey so it may be renamed to a Flottentorpedoboot as it'll be laying smoke screens.

Anyway random tangent waffle complete onto virtual desktop provisioning and queue generation.
  • MattFalle
    Sitting here kicking heels waiting to see if the hired help turns up or not - if yes then one can continue with the daily routine of a gentleman, if not then one must don the ubequities of domesticity and ensure one's residence is cleaned.

its darn frustrating at times this uncertainty.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    MattFalle said:

Sitting here kicking heels waiting to see if the hired help turns up or not - if yes then one can continue with the daily routine of a gentleman, if not then one must don the ubequities of domesticity and ensure one's residence is cleaned.

I would definitely go for the pink Marigolds.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    edited August 2021
    step83 said:

Thudsday?

Sunny here but I could see black clouds rolling in over onto the town of Heck, likely penance for their evils and various concrete monstrosities (concrete cows for example).
    Coffee based beverage consumed, though not a coffee Porter, its a bit early. TractorPanzer requires refilling with refined dinosaurs an I have a bottle of DPF cleaner to lob in too so that should prove smokey so it may be renamed to a Flottentorpedoboot as it'll be laying smoke screens.

Anyway random tangent waffle complete onto virtual desktop provisioning and queue generation.

If there was anything that epitomised the perverse evolution of man, it has got to be MK.

• pinno
    Finally some proper rain after 6 weeks.
    Today I have to contact Scottish water because I could not locate the stop cock for the mains water so that I could replace an internal stop cock that is seized making the necessary plumbing work quite tricky.
    I also have to contact British Gas after Tuesday's failed attempt because they shut at 5, I was in a queue estimated at 45mins starting at... 4.20 and it got passed 5 and was treated to repetitive tunes and no queue updates thereafter.
  • pinno
    'stop censored'. Ha ha.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Spending most of my time on Teams calls this morning - yawn. At least its in normal office hours rather than early evening for the Japanese lot.

Awaiting reports on the house to be from the contractors to see what the damage might be.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • step83
    pinno said:

'stop censored'. Ha ha.

Stop genitals?

an I would call it perverse de evolution
  • pinno
    step83 said:

pinno said:

'stop censored'. Ha ha.

Stop genitals?

Begins with C ends with K.

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,977
    In work, rather not be.
    Does anyone want to buy an 18yr old male tramp that seems to shelter in one of our bedrooms?
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • MattFalle
    pinno said:

MattFalle said:

ribbed or smooth?
  • MattFalle

In work, rather not be.
    Does anyone want to buy an 18yr old male tramp that seems to shelter in one of our bedrooms?

oi! don't talk about MF like that.

he looks older in the daylight. a lot, lot, lot older......
  • step83
    pinno said:

step83 said:

pinno said:

'stop censored'. Ha ha.

Stop genitals?

Candlestick!
  • pinno
    step83 said:

pinno said:

step83 said:

pinno said:

'stop censored'. Ha ha.

Stop genitals?

Candlestick!
    Yay!
  • pinno
    MattFalle said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

ribbed or smooth?
    Mint or musk?
  • MattFalle
    pinno said:

MattFalle said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

ribbed or smooth?
    Mint or musk?
    just rememner to never go in dry. always, always, ALWAYS use enough Jeyes for the job.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Medicinal vodka required today after yesterday’s 10 hour mountain hike

Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,977
    Nice views!

Todays purchase is a slab of beef brisket to make a chilli tomorrow ready for Saturday night.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

You're alive Seano. We were wondering if you'd been lured into some remake of 'Hostel'.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

You're alive Seano. We were wondering if you'd been lured into some remake of 'Hostel'.

Funny, same thing popped into my mind approaching a lodge halfway down the mountain as a local was chopping wood with a chainsaw. 5 meals and a few beers later for £10 and my fears quickly vanished.
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Funny, same thing popped into my mind approaching a lodge halfway down the mountain as a local was chopping wood with a chainsaw. 5 meals and a few beers later for £10 and my fears quickly vanished.
    That's what they do to lure you into a false sense of security....lucky escape. Still, we've heard more from you than we have from a certain other resident of SW London.
  • seanoconn
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

That's what they do to lure you into a false sense of security....lucky escape. Still, we've heard more from you than we have from a certain other resident of SW London.
    I didn’t notice his monster truck when I passed his house Friday. Seems he might have relocated to one on those Stevo-less countries.
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

I didn’t notice his monster truck when I passed his house Friday. Seems he might have relocated to one on those Stevo-less countries.
    I think he said they were going on holiday? But good stalking in any event.
  • MattFalle
    it has been quiet around here without him - these do seem like the longest holudays in the history of the world.
  • MattFalle
    as an aside, this afternoon was Porco Rosso, pizza and a snoring hound.

• seanoconn
    MattFalle said:

Longest dog in the world
  • Stevo_666
    MF's hairy snake?
  • MattFalle
    seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

Longest dog in the world
    i'm just waiting for it to die so i can get it stuffed and use it as a draught excluder.