Rear derailleur Ultegra di2 RD-R8050 won't upshift to two highest cogs

Hi, all of sudden my rear derailleur won't shift to two highest cogs. Otherwise it works pretty Ok, maybe a bit fine tuning needed on the indexation.
Also it seems that it wants to go beyond the smallest cogs by two gears which are not accessible on the higher end.
The hanger is straight and it is definitely a motor related issue. Do you know any solution to that?

Comments

• First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 14,617
    It's the software. Shimano knows best. You can supposedly override it with the penultimate version of the etube pc software, providing you have an up to date charger. It and yes the hell out of me at first but I got used to it.
  • cameyo
    cameyo Posts: 5
    thanks. Do you know which feature I need to use in the E-tube app?
    It happened to me the second time with the same model of Ultegra rear derailleur.
  • First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 14,617
    cameyo said:

thanks. Do you know which feature I need to use in the E-tube app?
    It happened to me the second time with the same model of Ultegra rear derailleur.

No, sorry. I googled it but I don't have an up to date enough charger (I had to update the mechs after a mechanical, but the rest is 6700 generation). I think its the snchro shift page, but I'm honestly not sure.
  • The RD has a bit of overshift when you go into the smallcog before it shifts back .Just incase that's what you're seeing at that end