riding, cafes, basking

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Hounds sorted work meh incoming
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, I challenge this low scortchios, it was 12c out this morning. Also evidence from yesterday.

Also discovered my waterproof jacket is very non waterproof so needs reproofing. An my bar bag (gravel bike so it's de rigueur) is also, not in anyway waterproof despite it being labelled as such. May need a new one of each 🙄
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Ciao

TDV at work
    Bambino at tennis
    Bambina snoring
    Hound snoring
    Sitting on balconey

sun trying to fight through clouds.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    I have the very light but very good Funkier wp.
    Dunno what it's like in a real downpour.

Cloudy/sunny/cloudy/sunny here.

Jack is MIA so not happy.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MattFalle
    Pure comedy here

my lot have just tried to send me to the wrong barracks in the wrong country with the wrong cap badge to do a course I am not eligible for.

I'm just sitting back watching this one pan out....
  • step83
    edited August 2021
    oxoman said:

Step, can't really recommend a decent waterproof however bar bags and saddle bags I can.
    Either ortleib or carradice, i use a carradice super c for comutting all weathers and never had a drop of water in it.
    https://www.carradice.co.uk/bags/handlebar-bags
    https://www.ortlieb.com/uk_en/handlebar-pack+F9922

Cheers for that, the Carradice ones look good nice flap cover too, may well order one of those this week.

Actually just seen they are in Roy Pinks in Newport Pagnell. May take a wobble over that way.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    step83 said:

Morning, I challenge this low scortchios, it was 12c out this morning. Also evidence from yesterday.

Also discovered my waterproof jacket is very non waterproof so needs reproofing. An my bar bag (gravel bike so it's de rigueur) is also, not in anyway waterproof despite it being labelled as such. May need a new one of each 🙄

Is that a selfie Step?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    WFH.

Last cat has just gone to the vet with a suspected tumour and is very likely to be put down. That's 3 from 3 since we moved house in November! We deliberately chose a cul-de-sac to protect the cats from cars as they've always lived away from traffic and now we won't have any cats.

Wife has another neurology appointment today, private consultant as we don't seem to be getting anywhere with the NHS at the moment.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,977
    WFW today, counting the days down to the next foreign jaunt - 52.

Probably running tonight as I'm trailing the groups marathon plan by around three weeks and ten miles.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • step83
    Stevo_666 said:

step83 said:

Is that a selfie Step?
    A soggy one yes
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    MattFalle said:

Pure comedy here

my lot have just tried to send me to the wrong barracks in the wrong country with the wrong cap badge to do a course I am not eligible for.

I'm just sitting back watching this one pan out....

They must have got you mixed up with one of the other MFs, easily done.
  • MattFalle
    They have all scattered to the 4 corners scared that they may actually have to do some work....
  • MattFalle
    Stevo_666 said:

step83 said:

Is that a selfie Step?
    You look shorter on the internet.....
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

step83 said:

Is that a selfie Step?
    Shrunk in the wet?
  • step83
    thistle_ said:

MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

step83 said:

Is that a selfie Step?
    Shrunk in the wet?
    Probably, was very soggy, stopped at the burger van at Chicksands, I say burger van, Bo does a lovely Thai noodle so was be rude not to