Comments

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,144

thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

thistle_ said:

Went for a walk before tea:

Got stuck in rush hour on the way back:

Looks like those two were running away pretty fast...
    Reputation around here
    Dogging hotspot?
    Border collie hotspot
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,561
    thistle_ said:

thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

thistle_ said:

Went for a walk before tea:

Got stuck in rush hour on the way back:

Looks like those two were running away pretty fast...
    Reputation around here
    Dogging hotspot?
    Border collie hotspot
    Those 2? Did they swim in a bleach pond??
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    I went to a pub for the first time since the new rules that are no rules. Didn't have to sign in, could order drinks at the bar and carry them to the table ourselves. Very strange. Garden was full, pub was empty other than staff. Obviously helped by the uncharacteristic weather. Everyone I saw going to the loo put a mask on to do so, even though the staff weren't wearing masks. All very civilised, even after 5 pints.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    Portmeirion then Caernarfon Castle. Had an pint outside a lub overlooking the Menai strait. First pub pint for about 18 months. Also had scampi flavour fries. Life almost felt normal.

Boy peed his pants and baby was crying most of the time we were there mind...
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,144
    elbowloh said:

Sounds like a normal trip to the pub for some of us.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    elbowloh said:

Portmeirion then Caernarfon Castle. Had an pint outside a lub overlooking the Menai strait. First pub pint for about 18 months. Also had scampi flavour fries. Life almost felt normal.

Love portmerion, don’t miss pub accidents with the kids, though at 14 & 16, the second wave is coming
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,321
    Grand daddy M. Suits.

Firstly though shurely they will go through the 'i've got myself a girlfriend dad' phase - you know, the one's that would actually go out with a post pubescent sweaty teenager whilst you pray Penelope with the big teeth who loves the horses and laughs very loudly or Sheena from Dudley with Tats doesn't end up with a bun in the oven.

Keep us posted mate :)
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    pinno said:

Grand daddy M. Suits.

I thought he meant the second wave of pub accidents being when they hit 18 and end up face down in their own puke.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861

pinno said:

Grand daddy M. Suits.

I thought he meant the second wave of pub accidents being when they hit 18 and end up face down in their own puke.
    Correct 😂