thursday transforming tensors like tensors

'ning

wfh, quaff coffee, laze

still no sign of summer, brrr

must try not to be rude to the unfortunate test & trace slave worker agent who calls me to go through the same script for the fourth time this week, no doubt hopeless harding counts each call as a success thus justifying the billions funnelled to the cronies
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,001
    Morning all, not much to report here, day off so going to get out on the bike today as it’s decent outside.
    I’ll try and update the “scenic pictures” thread.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • darkhairedlord
    darkhairedlord Posts: 7,180
    morning all. Marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking, and more marking,
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,858
    No marking here but more teams than the euros.

Later is a run, but as the abarth went yesterday, van is having the tow bar done and the current wife is at work in my car, I image it will be local.

Happy anniversary v68
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    DHL appears to have entered a looped state, please reset DHL and re run operation.

Day 3 of new job an seems alright, nothing is on fire no ones screaming at me an nothing appears terminally broken haha.
    Hazy sky this morning, still crisp out mind, feels weird being in a jumper all day this time of year especially when parts of Canada an the US are literally melting.

Anyway coffee needs pouring.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,312
    Going to the other end of the region today on account of summer holiday entertainment procurement facilitation for juvenile progeny.
    Although it's a bit of a push and a shove to get them out of the door at present.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    ciao

absolutely nothing happening here. dull as dishwater. gonna whack some tunes on and drink coffee.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,667
    V late start. Felt crackered last night, last work work day of the week, didn't wake until gone 9. Still feeling heavy legged. Maybe get out for a ride this pm if body fires up a bit more, enjoy the summer sunshine. Oh wait, where did it go?
  • MattFalle
    just about to go and stick my size 10 through someone.

back in a minute
  • homers_double
    edited July 2021

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • homers_double

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,406
    sungod said:

'ning

wfh, quaff coffee, laze

must try not to be rude to the unfortunate test & trace slave worker agent who calls me to go through the same script for the fourth time this week, no doubt hopeless harding counts each call as a success thus justifying the billions funnelled to the cronies

I told Dido that you were feeling lonely so would appreciate an extra call.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,406
    Afternoon Peeps,

In the office as are several minions which is good see. Bike needs a service I think, or more likely putting out of its misery as its 12 now. Just stuffed face with lunch then onwards to reviewing more tortured numbers and a spot of French litigation.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,515
    Stevo_666 said:

sungod said:

'ning

wfh, quaff coffee, laze

just had number four, same script but ended sooner

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,141
    sungod said:

Stevo_666 said:

sungod said:

'ning

wfh, quaff coffee, laze

Can you pre record your answers and just play them back?
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    Shed's arrived. Now need some time to put the fecker up.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,515
    thistle_ said:

sungod said:

Stevo_666 said:

sungod said:

'ning

wfh, quaff coffee, laze

Can you pre record your answers and just play them back?
    i tried saying "same answers as last time", but they are forced by their evil overlords to ignore any attempt at efficiency

• johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    Been a bit mad here. Just realised, though, that whichever MF it is has been acting like my inner voice a bit lately and encouraging me to spend money. Bladdy guitar and 50mm deep carbon wheels. It’s great.
  • MattFalle
    johngti said:

Been a bit mad here. Just realised, though, that whichever MF it is has been acting like my inner voice a bit lately and encouraging me to spend money. Bladdy guitar and 50mm deep carbon wheels. It’s great.

MF talks sense and sounds like you have been spending.

any pics of wheels?
  • johngti
    MattFalle said:

johngti said:

MF talks sense and sounds like you have been spending.

any pics of wheels?
    Put them up aaaages ago
  • johngti

• homers_double
    Nice!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,858
    Nice wheels GTi

HD wins the day based upon pictures posted
  • johngti

Nice!

Ta! The stem has since been lowered slightly and the bars rotated downwards. Not slammed by any means though. That’d cripple me
  • MattFalle
    johngti said:

ah, yes, those.

any pics of norks instead?
  • johngti
    MattFalle said:

johngti said:

ah, yes, those.

any pics of norks instead?
    Still only my hairy moobs, dude. Soz.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,394
    Forgot to collect my son from school. He was not impressed. Daddy doghouse 😔
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    Lads, I spent too much on some wheels apparently! 🤣
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    seanoconn said:

Seano, I would say I feel for you, but I've never forgotten to collect your son from school.

On the other hand, the boy has several times "forgotten" to collect mini, when me and Mrs H3 have not been able to, and asked him to, thus resulting in a call from school and a walk of shame to collect her from the school office.

I used to walk home from age 8 anyway. He'll be reet. Just Mrs Seano will brain you.
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    seanoconn said:

Oof.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,394
    hopkinb said:

seanoconn said:

I used to walk home from age 8 anyway. He'll be reet. Just Mrs Seano will brain you.
    Me too, age 8/9. First one home, front door key on a string inside the letter box, straight to the kitchen, massive bowl of cornflakes with 4 spoons of sugar, get in. Those were the days.

Can’t beat Pinno though. 6 miles barefoot from and to school every day. He’d get dropped at the gates by car in the morning but the little b@stard kept escaping.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי