friday fluoresces in ultraviolet

'ning

ride, exchange pleasantries with the tabby, cafes, bask
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, raining here , I managed to get wet walking tigger earlier, might try a few miles on the bike later if it stops raining I’m itching to get out again
    Have a good day
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    Going to be a moist day in the meadows. Going down to the river, down to the river to pull thistles (there are lots of them about) again plus their ragwort pals. Voluntary day out.

Pure Colombian #2 incoming, get arris in gear and get out there.

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Meh really shoot sleep don’t think it’s jab related just everything aches. Bright side watched what I wanted on tv for a few hours before taking the hounds out at 6.

Work stuff and then meant to be doing a TT later. Obviously followed by cider
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Work is optional today so productivity is not looking hopeful. Missus out on the p!ss later so boys night in. Any recommendations for suitable viewing for two 10year olds? Possibly educational?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    seanoconn said:

Work is optional today so productivity is not looking hopeful. Missus out on the p!ss later so boys night in. Any recommendations for suitable viewing for two 10year olds? Possibly educational?

Cheech & Chong?
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    'Ning
    Thought the sun always shone south of Birmingham?
    It's raining and I'm not impressed.
    Stumbled across the local TT last night but only had a full susser with me. I was still tempted...
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,160
    seanoconn said:

Given one of your lads recent disciplinary issues at school, how about 'Blazing Saddles'?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Given one of your lads recent disciplinary issues at school, how about 'Blazing Saddles'?
    I don’t want to teach him that word! 😂
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    12.5 deg c. Bstards, bstards, bstards, bstards...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,432
    headed out in the dawn light, moonset one side, sunrise the other, pleasant ride, two cafes, huevos revueltos, sunbed ready

uk weather not good? here's a pic to cheer you up, shiny bike, spiky plants, pussycat ornament, smidge of blue sky, it's got it all

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    sungod said:

headed out in the dawn light, moonset one side, sunrise the other, pleasant ride, two cafes, huevos revueltos, sunbed ready

uk weather not good? here's a pic to cheer you up, shiny bike, spiky plants, pussycat ornament, smidge of blue sky, it's got it all

The code would suggest an image, but all I see is white.
  • hopkinb
    Wfh. Cbaitis after a busy week. Might take the latter part of the afternoon off.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    seanoconn said:

Anything about dinosaurs, even Jurassic Park...

Might be a bit too old for them, but Brian Cox's adventures in space and time.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • hopkinb
    seanoconn said:

Sweet Tooth on Netflix. Watching with my 10 year old daughter. Really enjoying it.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    hopkinb said:

Wfh. Cbaitis after a busy week. Might take the latter part of the afternoon off.

Isn't that an erectile dysfunction treatment?
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • seanoconn
    hopkinb said:

seanoconn said:

Sweet Tooth on Netflix. Watching with my 10 year old daughter. Really enjoying it.
    They loved that 👍
  • hopkinb
    seanoconn said:

hopkinb said:

seanoconn said:

They loved that 👍
    Dammit, thought I was being useful for once. :smile:
  • hopkinb
    elbowloh said:

hopkinb said:

Isn't that an erectile dysfunction treatment?
    Yep, that's why I'm taking the later part of the afternoon off, to go and harass Mrs H³. :smile:
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb said:

seanoconn said:

hopkinb said:

seanoconn said:

They loved that 👍
    Mandalorian? Mini loved that. If you have Disney. She's also nuts for all things Marvel, so we're watching Loki, and watched Wandavision earlier in the year.
  • seanoconn
    hopkinb said:

hopkinb said:

seanoconn said:

hopkinb said:

seanoconn said:

They loved that 👍
    Mandalorian? Mini loved that. If you have Disney. She's also nuts for all things Marvel, so we're watching Loki, and watched Wandavision earlier in the year.
    Loki and Wandavision any good?
  • hopkinb
    Yeah, assuming an interest in Marvel. Loki probably more 10yo boy thing, but who knows.
  • hopkinb
    Educational wise, I just bung on Iplayer. As elbow says, Brian Cox does some great shows on Space, plus all the Attenborough stuff. Mini ended up enjoying 'Tutankhamun in colour' which was on Iplayer recently. Moaned like hell when I put it on, then moaned like hell when I said it was bed time.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,976
    Afternoon all, got some stuff to sort out followed by some more stuff, work and stuff.

Stuff will now get in the way of stuff I had planned for the morning.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Afternoon, off to the pub shortly, last day an all that jazzballs.

Raided Ikea last night chucked at the number of people trying to get very large flat packs into very small cars. Me an OH just chucking stuff in care free into the back of the Panzerbus.
    Pub wise, its the local which I believe has Estrella on tap still, if not it'll be birra moretti or however the name is spelt.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Afternoon folks,
    WFH and fending off stupid for all I'm worth. Last day before 2 weeks off so the number of silly questions has ramped up a little. I shouldn't tell people I'm going to be off, it's going to be a shitshow when i get back whatever happens. Enjoy your last day Step, hopefully you are far too busy drinking to read this. I went to a pub last night, pubs are great. Talking of which...
  • orraloon
    Day of pulling off up thistles completed. Might sound boring as, but in reality good and chillin'. Down in the natural hay meadows by the river, wildlife around, the small herd of quite docile and relaxed Sussex beef cattle on there for light grazing came to say hello. Random chats with fellow volunteer workers. Sunshine, light breeze, temps spot on. Enjoyed.

And deserve the couple of beers coming my way soon.

What I have also learned today: Ricky Gervais just turned 60. 😳
  • hopkinb
    orraloon said:

Ricky Gervais just turned 60. 😳

No I didn't, I'm mid 40's.
  • orraloon
    hopkinb said:

orraloon said:

Ricky Gervais just turned 60. 😳

No I didn't, I'm mid 40's.
    Or are you? 🤔
  • hopkinb
    Well, 47, which is definitely mid 40's, and I'll fcuking fight anyone who says it's late 40's. I'll probably lose, but it's a hill worth dying on.

You definitely nailed my Brentism the other day though, hence I thought you were talking about me. I still don't have the SAE so YCCTFP....
  • seanoconn
    orraloon said:

Day of pulling off up thistles completed. Might sound boring as, but in reality good and chillin'. Down in the natural hay meadows by the river, wildlife around, the small herd of quite docile and relaxed Sussex beef cattle on there for light grazing came to say hello. Random chats with fellow community service workers. Sunshine, light breeze, temps spot on. Enjoyed.

And deserve the couple of beers coming my way soon.

What I have also learned today: Ricky Gervais just turned 60. 😳

FTFY