Cycle Clinic BORG31 All-Weather Aero Wheelset with almost new Schwalbe Pro One Evo tyres

Bought this custom built wheel set in 2017, gave up cycling in 2018 and the bike and wheels have sat around unused since. :D Probably done less than 500 miles on it.
Exactly like this: https://thecycleclinic.co.uk/products/borg31-wheelset
With 2x 25c Schwalbe Pro One Evo tubeless tyres, one has covered a couple of hundred miles the other less than 20.
£175 I'm in Orpington, Kent. Will be selling other bits shortly including an Ultegra 6800 groupset and a 58cm carbon frame.

Comments

• secretsam
    secretsam Posts: 5,098
    Tell us more about the Ultegra. Sorry to hear you packed in cycling, hope it wasn't due to injury.

It's just a hill. Get over it.
  • drwae
    drwae Posts: 223
    secretsam said:

Tell us more about the Ultegra. Sorry to hear you packed in cycling, hope it wasn't due to injury.

Not injury, just moved to different hobbies. I've got Ultegra 6800 brake callipers, shifters, front and rear mech all in pretty good condition, unfortunately I don't have the chainset as my bike is BB30 so I have a SRAM Red22 chainset.
  • schlepcycling
    schlepcycling Posts: 1,614
    Are you selling the chainset?
    'Hello to Jason Isaacs'
  • drwae
    drwae Posts: 223

Are you selling the chainset?

Yeah I am, I just need to get it to a bike shop or find someone with an impact wrench because my allen key isn't cutting it :D are you interested? I could post that one if you don't live close.
  • bmxboy10
    bmxboy10 Posts: 1,958
    PM sent about the wheels