thursday but if nothing fine comes without pain and the holy wine tastes like rain

2»

Comments

• darkhairedlord
    darkhairedlord Posts: 7,180
    hopkinb said:

Off for a bike ride...

Are you jeebus? Do you have a hamphibious bicycle? Or is that a chain-driven ferry I see before me?
    chain ferry..
  • darkhairedlord
    seanoconn said:

Off for a bike ride...

We’re doing a house swap this summer dhl 👍 I’ll even stock up the fridge for you.
    that's not my house, I'm about five miles away.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078

hopkinb said:

Off for a bike ride...

Are you jeebus? Do you have a hamphibious bicycle? Or is that a chain-driven ferry I see before me?
    chain ferry..
    Sandbanks?
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    elbowloh said:

hopkinb said:

Off for a bike ride...

chain ferry..
    Sandbanks?
    Fleetwood?
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    hopkinb said:

orraloon said:

Bleepin' phone scammers. Pixx right off you auto a-hole bots. Getting calls every other day from fake usually mobile prefix numbers. Nobody on the other end to swear at. Though a few weeks back one actual caller purported to be from Carphone Warehouse offering 'deals' on iPhones. Aye right. That one got an earful.

Feeling tired today. Pottering about fettling bits and potting up things etc. Must be getting old.

I just never answer the phone. mine actually says "suspected spam" quite a lot which helps, but if it's a number I don't have stored with a name, I ignore it. If it's a person with something important to say, they'll leave a message, and if it's not, they won't.
    Indeed. Though I had an appointment scheduled today for a glazier to come and measure up my broken through window so answered just in case it was him looking to change...
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    sheer utter pure unbridled joy

and we're currently 28 unbeaten....

https://youtu.be/3h7hHr8TPHg
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Evening folks,
    Busy day of wfw, had to drive in as taking the Mini for an MOT. Had my first ever fail at that place ☹️ overzealous new tester actually looked at everything. Mainly stupid little things like faded indicators thankfully, need to actually get some welding done before getting the mot for a change.
    Just watching the cricket lowlights, the lad was there with a load of mates all in banana costumes. Apparently featured heavily in the live commentary.
    Off to the pub shortly
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    MattFalle said:

i'm sure Stevo will be along shortly with some appropriate tax advice ...

The rubber johnnys are tax deductible and you can get tax depreciation on the purchase price of Eastern European hookers.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    My considered advice. Keep it cash. Keep the carabinieri sweet and bribed. Don't piss off the Albanians. Keep it Italian. Tax will be the least of your worries.
  • MattFalle
    edited June 2021
    Sitting outside a prison eating chips waiting for something to happen.

thisisshit.

i need a new job.
  • MattFalle
    hopkinb said:

My considered advice. Keep it cash. Keep the carabinieri sweet and bribed. Don't piss off the Albanians. Keep it Italian. Tax will be the least of your worries.

agree - Albanians are nasty.

Keeping it Italian does keep it simpler I suppose, but the problem is get the Sicilians involved and they'll make you an offer you can't understand.
  • darkhairedlord
    elbowloh said:

hopkinb said:

Off for a bike ride...

chain ferry..
    Sandbanks?
    That's the one.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078

Evening folks,
    Busy day of wfw, had to drive in as taking the Mini for an MOT. Had my first ever fail at that place ☹️ overzealous new tester actually looked at everything. Mainly stupid little things like faded indicators thankfully, need to actually get some welding done before getting the mot for a change.
    Just watching the cricket lowlights, the lad was there with a load of mates all in banana costumes. Apparently featured heavily in the live commentary.
    Off to the pub shortly

Just watching Today at The Test on iPlayer now. Just saw a group of lads dressed as bananas at the centre of an attempt to make a beer glass snake the depth of an entire stand, to huge cheers from the crowd.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    MattFalle said:

...but the problem is get the Sicilians involved and they'll make you an offer you can't understand.

I like that.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MattFalle
    pinno said:

MattFalle said:

...but the problem is get the Sicilians involved and they'll make you an offer you can't understand.

I like that.

i thought you weren't talking to me?
  • pinno
    I'm not.
  • MattFalle
    just because I gave H3 the keys to the house?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Can I have the keys just to run salt into the pinno?
  • veronese68
    elbowloh said:

Evening folks,
    Off to the pub shortly

Just watching Today at The Test on iPlayer now. Just saw a group of lads dressed as bananas at the centre of an attempt to make a beer glass snake the depth of an entire stand, to huge cheers from the crowd.
    That was them, the Mrs recorded the highlights and we now have video evidence that the origin of said snake was our son. Proud parent moment no 248 😂
    Somebody posted something about life advice being to enjoy experiences when you can as life is short. I think the lad is living life to the full, and I'm really happy for him. I will continue to do all I can to facilitate that.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121

elbowloh said:

Evening folks,
    Off to the pub shortly

That was them, the Mrs recorded the highlights and we now have video evidence that the origin of said snake was our son. Proud parent moment no 248 😂
    Somebody posted something about life advice being to enjoy experiences when you can as life is short. I think the lad is living life to the full, and I'm really happy for him. I will continue to do all I can to facilitate that.
    Well he's even got his own article on the BBC news website now:
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/57434574
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318

elbowloh said:

Evening folks,
    Off to the pub shortly

I’m proud for you too V. Can’t beat a good bit of silly fun executed to perfection. Top job the boy 👍
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318

elbowloh said:

Evening folks,
    Off to the pub shortly

Bang on. Life is about moments of happiness, not letting life and happiness pass you by as you toil to be happy in the future. Creating joyful experiences, beer snakes, looking forward to a nice meal, going to see a movie, pub with friends, taking the kids somewhere exciting, making someone else feel good.

Fill yourselves and family up with happy moments people 👍😘
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    tlw1 said:

Can I have the keys just to run salt into the pinno?

Pictures if it happens.

#snookered
  • veronese68
    edited June 2021
    thistle_ said:

elbowloh said:

Evening folks,
    Off to the pub shortly

Well he's even got his own article on the BBC news website now:
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/57434574
    Yep, that's him in the green cap on the right of the picture arm aloft. Haven't heard from him yet but I suspect he's feeling a little fragile today.