thursday but if nothing fine comes without pain and the holy wine tastes like rain

'ning

cloudymild

ride cafes webex laze head out to bubbly rendezvous
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Long walk with hounds whilst it’s cool, WFH without the catering division again 😳

Later is pick up the love bus after it’s service and then a hilly run. Will try and fail to avoid ale afterwards I imagine.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    'ning
    Cloudy and humid
    WFH, day of BS predicted
    Gym
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Cloudy, breezy and muggy funny weather.

It's like tumbleweed town in here.

You didn't have a spare £30k+ for a Sportline TLW?
    That would be very appealing.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Ciao

Also cloudy and humid.

gym has been gymmed, shower time then dentist. friggin' hate dentists.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    pinno said:

You didn't have a spare £30k+ for a Sportline TLW?
    That would be very appealing.

Isn’t that the price of all transporters at the moment😢
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,976
    Pre work ride ridden an eggs eaten. Now to buckle down and get some metal bits on the go.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    Funny how none of them look like this:

• MattFalle
    pinno said:

at the practice I go to all the male dentists are sickeningly good looking, slim, very very trendy. too short trousers, loafers, you know the sort.

all the females are ridiculously beautiful. ridiculously gorgeous.

its like walking into a model show.

then broken old man here with a hurty tooth and a home made haircut staggers in with a gimpy leg because he fell off his skateboard.

Yup, I'm outta my league here.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    So wife had an echocardiogram today to start looking at why her heart rate is going all over the place (on top of the brain lesions, that they're now saying possibly isn't MS - at least not yet). In the echo, they say she has a minor pericardial effusion fluid around the heart. It wasn't there in February when she last had a scan.

So basically no one knows what the f@#k is going on. Blurred vision, saturated colour vision, brain fog, brain lesions, fluid round the heart and high bilirubin levels.

There doesn't appear to be anything that consultant neurologists, cardiologists, ophthalmologists can diagnose that explains these symptoms. We're still waiting on seeing an audiologist in the belief that some of her brain fog and dizziness issues are down to some sort of inner ear thing.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • pinno
    What a mare Elbow.
  • pinno
    MattFalle said:

pinno said:

at the practice I go to all the male dentists are sickeningly good looking, slim, very very trendy. too short trousers, loafers, you know the sort.

then broken old man here with a hurty tooth and a home made haircut staggers in with a gimpy leg because he fell off his skateboard.

You didn't mention the dribbling out the side of your mouth or the nervous tick.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    pinno said:

MattFalle said:

pinno said:

You didn't mention the dribbling out the side of your mouth or the nervous tick.
    You're not talking to him remember. Not until he lets you stay at Italian casa MF for free, for 4 weeks, and pays for your flights.
  • pinno
    hopkinb said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

pinno said:

You're not talking to him remember. Not until he lets you stay at Italian casa MF for free, for 4 weeks, and pays for your flights.
    Oh yeah, I forgot.

Though, 2 weeks would do and I will pay for the flights and we will tidy up after ourselves and we will leave a good bottle of plonk as a tq and cover any expenses incurred.
    I could also use my DIY skills and sort any niggles.

• MattFalle
    pinno said:

MattFalle said:

pinno said:

i've stopped the dribbling by duct taping some toilet paper to my face.

the tick i try and laugh off or make into a dance move.
  • MattFalle
    hopkinb said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

pinno said:

yeah, this.

H3 - did you get the keys through the post? I sent them on Monday like we discussed.

Salami and vino delivery all set up for you as well for when you arrive.
  • hopkinb
    MattFalle said:

hopkinb said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

pinno said:

yeah, this.

H3 - did you get the keys through the post? I sent them on Monday like we discussed.

Yeah, they arrived, thanks for the stack of Euros and the address of the local bordello. That's above and beyond - appreciate it.

I'll flick a duster about before we leave, put the empties in the recycling, or at least catapult them into next door's grounds.

Grazie mille.
  • darkhairedlord
    darkhairedlord Posts: 7,180
    Off for a bike ride...

• elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078

Off for a bike ride...

Is this your bike?

Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • hopkinb

Off for a bike ride...

Are you jeebus? Do you have a hamphibious bicycle? Or is that a chain-driven ferry I see before me?
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318

Off for a bike ride...

We’re doing a house swap this summer dhl 👍 I’ll even stock up the fridge for you.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    hopkinb said:

MattFalle said:

hopkinb said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

pinno said:

yeah, this.

Yeah, they arrived, thanks for the stack of Euros and the address of the local bordello. That's above and beyond - appreciate it.

I'll flick a duster about before we leave, put the empties in the recycling, or at least catapult them into next door's grounds.

Grazie mille.
    My granny plays for Hull Kingston Rovers.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,157
    In office again, after a nice warmish pedal. Free food was on offer so couldn't resist. May even have a sneaky beer after work to fuel the ride home.

Managed to get all the forms and docs into the solicitors last night which was a bit of a relief, over to them for now.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

Managed to get all the forms and docs into the solicitors last night which was a bit of a relief, over to them for now.

...and into the laps of the interlocution department.

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    Bleepin' phone scammers. Pixx right off you auto a-hole bots. Getting calls every other day from fake usually mobile prefix numbers. Nobody on the other end to swear at. Though a few weeks back one actual caller purported to be from Carphone Warehouse offering 'deals' on iPhones. Aye right. That one got an earful.

Feeling tired today. Pottering about fettling bits and potting up things etc. Must be getting old.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    edited June 2021
    hopkinb said:

MattFalle said:

hopkinb said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

pinno said:

yeah, this.

What you don't realise is that one of the MFs runs a chain of bordellos (until the local mafia find out anyway) so you're just giving him the euros back.
  • MattFalle
    thistle_ said:

hopkinb said:

MattFalle said:

hopkinb said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

pinno said:

yeah, this.

What you don't realise is that one of the MFs runs a chain of bordellos (until the local mafia find out anyway) so you're just giving him the euros back.
    the circles of european finance eh......
  • MattFalle
    i'm sure Stevo will be along shortly with some appropriate tax advice ...
  • MattFalle
    hopkinb said:

MattFalle said:

hopkinb said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

pinno said:

yeah, this.

Grazie mille.
    always a pleasure to help - don't worry about tidying up or anything, as its you i don't mind. anyone else, yup, but you: don't worry about.

i'll leave the key to the cantina with the special wine stocks in it on the kitchen table (upstairs kitchen, not downstairs kitchen,)
  • hopkinb
    orraloon said:

Bleepin' phone scammers. Pixx right off you auto a-hole bots. Getting calls every other day from fake usually mobile prefix numbers. Nobody on the other end to swear at. Though a few weeks back one actual caller purported to be from Carphone Warehouse offering 'deals' on iPhones. Aye right. That one got an earful.

Feeling tired today. Pottering about fettling bits and potting up things etc. Must be getting old.

I just never answer the phone. mine actually says "suspected spam" quite a lot which helps, but if it's a number I don't have stored with a name, I ignore it. If it's a person with something important to say, they'll leave a message, and if it's not, they won't.
  • darkhairedlord
    darkhairedlord Posts: 7,180
    elbowloh said:

Off for a bike ride...

Is this your bike?

It felt like it with the misty drizzle, i even wore my gilet for the first time a few years.