friday will engulf the unwary

'ning

thaw continues

ride, cafes, wfh, mountains giro, etc.
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Longish walk with hounds, rest legs, work stuff then into the van and over to Bala.

Open cider then try and work out how to put up the awning, etc. Drink more cider
  • darkhairedlord
    darkhairedlord Posts: 7,180

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,612
    ^ What is that?

If I go down to the woods today, I might have a big surprise. Doing a volunteer session for a local naturist nature trust, first one after putting my name down months ago but due to covid restrictions.... Should be enjoyable, lovely area, one I sometimes traverse on the graveller. General tidying, log handling, splitting etc. After which contributions to the community, beers and bits will beckon.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    oxoman said:

Forgot to mention young OXO,s last day at school today.

Forever?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    orraloon said:

^ What is that?

If I go down to the woods today, I might have a big surprise. Doing a volunteer session for a local naturist nature trust, first one after putting my name down months ago but due to covid restrictions.... Should be enjoyable, lovely area, one I sometimes traverse on the graveller. General tidying, log handling, splitting etc. After which contributions to the community, beers and bits will beckon.

You’re alright you 👍
  • seanoconn

You’re on fire dhl. Beaches and pancakes. Keep em coming 👍
  • seanoconn
    tlw1 said:

Longish walk with hounds, rest legs, work stuff then into the van and over to Bala.

Open cider then try and work out how to put up the awning, etc. Drink more cider

Ahh the old cider for clarity trick. 👍
  • darkhairedlord

• seanoconn
    How the f.uck did you do that! Brilliant! More magic tricks please.
  • darkhairedlord
    seanoconn said:

I just threw it into the air. Have to time it right though so it lands the right way up.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Day off today and all next week, which is set fair. Ride, little bit of finishing off work, lunch at the pub with Mrs H³, laze.
  • seanoconn
    edited May 2021
    Half day today, so a morning of work avoidance is already in full swing. Chores, unhealthy grub then off to Boxhill to watch Elbow fall off his bike.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

^ What is that?

You’re alright you 👍
    yeah. nice.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    oxoman said:

Forgot to mention young OXO,s last day at school today.

Bollocks should have mentioned it’s eldest rug rats day at his current school (no 6th form there)
  • MattFalle
    Ciao

gym gymmed, gossip gossiped, now just heading to have a shower.

need to go and do a couple of errands for work then back into the gym as nothing else to do.

bambina has her first gcse today so nervously anticipating that - vicarious butterflies....
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    seanoconn said:

Half day today, so a morning of work avoidance is already in full swing. Chores, unhealthy grub then off to Boxhill to watch Elbow fall off his bike.

Take pics please.
    [How will we know if they are the right way up if Elbow's the wrong way up and the 'add image' has worked or not worked or Elbow salvaged it?! I'm a bit mixed up.]

Yesterday's ride in short sleeves and shorts for the first time this year will suffice 'cos it's pouring today and no wind which means it will stick around.

Pernickety, demanding, fussy OCD tenant handed in notice. Yay! Phew. Will have coffee and cake to celebrate.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    edited May 2021
    pinno said:

seanoconn said:

Take pics please.
    [How will we know if they are the right way up if Elbow's the wrong way up and the 'add image' has worked or not worked or Elbow salvaged it?! I'm a bit mixed up.]

Yesterday's ride in short sleeves and shorts for the first time this year will suffice 'cos it's pouring today and no wind which means it will stick around.

Pernickety, demanding, fussy OCD tenant handed in notice. Yay! Phew. Will have coffee and cake to celebrate.
    Just to let you know I’m not talking to you, again! Due to your treatment of the MF’s, solidarity and all that.

First day day in shorts yesterday. Back in long trousers today 😕
  • MattFalle
    You should go round and be even more OCD on him before returning deposit
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121

seanoconn said:

I just threw it into the air. Have to time it right though so it lands the right way up.
    That's a concerningly viscous cup of tea
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Got a bit of work to do.

Went to see a house yesterday - very nice but in the 'Bermuda Triangle' for transport where its about 4 miles from any train station which might be a bit of a pain in winter.
    Mrs. 666 has managed to blag a viewing this afternoon of another house we like the look of which is a bit closer to transport and stuff but I can't make it due to meetings. I've said I will trust her judgment: should I be worried?

Onwards to tea and French litigation...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • darkhairedlord
    Stevo_666 said:

Got a bit of work to do.

Went to see a house yesterday - very nice but in the 'Bermuda Triangle' for transport where its about 4 miles from any train station which might be a bit of a pain in winter.
    Mrs. 666 has managed to blag a viewing this afternoon of another house we like the look of which is a bit closer to transport and stuff but I can't make it due to meetings. I've said I will trust her judgment: should I be worried?

Good luck dragging the mrs through a French court if she cocks this up. And as for getting a cup of tea out of as well.....
  • pinno
    edited May 2021
    seanoconn said:

Just to let you know I’m not talking to you, again! Due to your treatment of the MF’s, solidarity and all that.

Funny. We (the tax payer) are paying them (the MF's) to do bugger all day and use up massive stocks of Hello Kitty plasters.
    I presume you pay tax (you're not bright enough or haven't got the right contacts for proper tax avoidance) and you're also happy to pay the MF's for luxury holidays in Italy (in a house with fantastic views) as well as having 63 bicycles*?!

*I think there are only 2 that are actually rideable, and 23 have ended up over the fence and on fire but that just underlines that waste of money.

You see, WE are his their employer(s?) and WE expect more constructive use of our money.

Like: Posting pics of Norks, upside down crudders, excellent cuisine (not like those dodgy set of fake pics posted yesterday) and military girls in Lab coats.

Plus: He never gives us the location of those dogging car parks he frequents. Oh no; he them keeps those cards very close to his their chests.

Fine, if you're hoodwinked by all this cr@p and the flagrant waste of deep rims, Hello kitty plasters and Paracetamol.
    Fine, if you're happy that x percent of your income tax is going directly into his their Cayman island account(s), you silly blinkered spud muncher.
    Fine, if you're happy that he's thems been simultaneously paid by the Italian Tourist board.
    I mean, I wouldn't have minded but they cut stage 16 short.

You're only sucking up 'cos you want a cheap holiday in Italy.

#soherendeththelessonIshouldneverhavepressedthatringbackfacilityknowingfullwelltheywouldntcallmebacksoon.

• MattFalle
    edited May 2021
    but apart from all that, what have the MFs ever done for us?
  • seanoconn
    pinno said:

seanoconn said:

Funny. We (the tax payer) are paying them (the MF's) to do censored all day and use up massive stocks of Hello Kitty plasters.
    I presume you pay tax (you're not bright enough or haven't got the right contacts for proper tax avoidance) and you're also happy to pay the MF's for luxury holidays in Italy (in a house with fantastic views) as well as having 63 bicycles*?!

*I think there are only 2 that are actually rideable, and 23 have ended up over the fence and on fire but that just underlines that waste of money.

You see, WE are his their employer(s?) and WE expect more constructive use of our money.

Like: Posting pics of Norks, upside down crudders, excellent cuisine (not like those dodgy set of fake pics posted yesterday) and military girls in Lab coats.

Plus: He never gives us the location of those dogging car parks he frequents. Oh no; he them keeps those cards very close to his their chests.

Fine, if you're hoodwinked by all this cr@p and the flagrant waste of deep rims, Hello kitty plasters and Paracetamol.
    Fine, if you're happy that x percent of your income tax is going directly into his their Cayman island account(s), you silly blinkered spud muncher.
    Fine, if you're happy that he's thems been simultaneously paid by the Italian Tourist board.
    I mean, I wouldn't have minded but they cut stage 16 short.

You're only sucking up 'cos you want a cheap holiday in Italy.

#soherendeththelessonIshouldneverhavepressedthatringbackfacilityknowingfullwelltheywouldntcallmebacksoon.

I read as far as the not bright insult.
  • pinno
    seanoconn said:

I read as far as the not bright insult.

Skim reading again? You don't get the full facts when you do that.

• pinno
    seanoconn said:

I think he stood on his head and took the pic.
  • pinno
    MattFalle said:

but apart from all that, what have the MFs ever done for us?

Oh, so you are The people's front of Judea.
    (I actually thought he was over there).
  • pinno
    They won't call me back. I just know it.
    Bstrds.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167

Stevo_666 said:

Got a bit of work to do.

Good luck dragging the mrs through a French court if she cocks this up. And as for getting a cup of tea out of as well.....
    Two separate issues dhl - the French litigation is far easier.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    seanoconn said:

Ok, see you later.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk