thursday inimitably positively unitarily local

'ning

dry, not quite as nippy

smidge hungover, cocktails and much bolly at gong and ting, also an intense colheita

ride, cafe, wfh, resist urge to kill, cafe, wfh-giro, laze
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Tired legs after two days of double runs, at least last nights finished in a pub.

Hounds, WFH, hilly run near thistle (join us if you fancy it) then probably pub.

Today’s daily Amazon delivery includes portable toilet and separate tent 🙄
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    tlw1 said:

Tired legs after two days of double runs, at least last nights finished in a pub.

Hounds, WFH, hilly run near thistle (join us if you fancy it) then probably pub.

I'll walk it? It's on my list to do actually, I could run it but would need an hour faffing stop at the top.
    I think your house is closer to me than where you went last night anyway :wink:
    tlw1 said:

Is it one of those "comes in packaging that reveals what's inside" deliveries?

Up early, went for a bike ride :hushed:
    Got passed by a van with a stick on blue flashing light pretending to be heddlu.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Wfw a bit later. Out for dinner after work with a couple of old school friends. Looking forward to that.
  • tlw1
    thistle_ said:

tlw1 said:

I'll walk it? It's on my list to do actually, I could run it but would need an hour faffing stop at the top.
    tlw1 said:

Got passed by a van with a stick on blue flashing light pretending to be heddlu.
    We are doing trefonen tonight 😎
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    WFH with a break to take 2 year old to Playball class, then WFW.

Wife had follow-up appointment with consultant neurologist yesterday, but a) he hasn't had the full lumbar puncture results back yet and wasn't sure if the full tests were requested (even said "you're a vet you know what its like, you forget to tick a box on the form") and b) he hasn't seen the images from the second, spinal MRI. Considering that the entire reason for the appointment was to go through the LP and MRI results it was a disapointment to say the least.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    edited May 2021
    hopkinb said:

Wfw a bit later. Out for dinner after work with a couple of old school friends. Looking forward to that.

Careful hop, you’re going to exceed the quota of Coventry peeps. 3 is already pushing it. Wimbledon is a nice area, please don’t lower the tone.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • thistle_
    tlw1 said:

thistle_ said:

tlw1 said:

tlw1 said:

Already booked for pilates and a pool party tonight, sorry.
  • tlw1
    thistle_ said:

tlw1 said:

thistle_ said:

tlw1 said:

tlw1 said:

Already booked for pilates and a pool party tonight, sorry.
    Round at HD’s sex pond?
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    seanoconn said:

hopkinb said:

Careful hop, you’re going to exceed the quota of Coventry peeps. 3 is already pushing it. Wimbledon is a nice area, please don’t lower the tone.
    Luckily we're meeting on Lamb's Conduit St. Also, they were only schooled in Cov, not actual Cov scum. He is from Hinckley, and she from Easenhall, and they've both been Londoners longer than me, and I've been here 21 years. Cor blimey, love a duck guvnah. Let's all go daahn the Strand. 'Ave a banana.
  • seanoconn
    edited May 2021
    hopkinb said:

seanoconn said:

hopkinb said:

Luckily we're meeting on Lamb's Conduit St. Also, they were only schooled in Cov, not actual Cov scum. He is from Hinckley, and she from Easenhall, and they've both been Londoners longer than me, and I've been here 21 years. Cor blimey, love a duck guvnah. Let's all go daahn the Strand. 'Ave a banana.
    Whey hey! Nice one me old c@ck n sparrar. 👍
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Allo John got a new mota.

I would argue that Hinckley is worse than Cov, But that's just me.

Sunny, hardly any wind, warmish. Farq me! Done the morning's run around will pedal. Colnago or Wilier...
    No Bulls in the garden thankfully.
    No calls (yet) from silly personnel wanting stuff done yesterday.

Good luck Elbow.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, early ride finished, where’s the sunshine we were promised, dog walking and gardening before lunch, giro this afternoon
    Have a good day
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Cov. Blimey - now that's a dump.

Anyhow, sun is shining, Cardi B on the hi-fi, chillin' in the office wiv ma main dog beside me.

Think that either 'bar tape or new cassette for the Prince so tinkering time ahead.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    elbowloh said:

WFH with a break to take 2 year old to Playball class, then WFW.

Wife had follow-up appointment with consultant neurologist yesterday, but a) he hasn't had the full lumbar puncture results back yet and wasn't sure if the full tests were requested (even said "you're a vet you know what its like, you forget to tick a box on the form") and b) he hasn't seen the images from the second, spinal MRI. Considering that the entire reason for the appointment was to go through the LP and MRI results it was a disapointment to say the least.

Surprised she didn't chin him.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Busy morning, got solicitors lined up for the sale and we're going to look at a place this afternoon. Apparently we have to wear gloves as well as a mask when going round the place - wtf.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    Stevo_666 said:

Busy morning, got solicitors lined up for the sale and we're going to look at a place this afternoon. Apparently we have to wear gloves as well as a mask when going round the place - wtf.

Alarm bells, too posh for a boy from Redcar.
  • johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    Afternoon. Rode to work this morning, 9.5 miles, took it easy as it’s been a while. Done sweet FA all day except for sending a few emails. Teaching in about 20 minutes though. Might go to chess club at the end of the day. Although I really need to draft a department review soon.
  • thistle_
    Stevo_666 said:

Sounds like it's a bdsm place.
    They'll probably be charging extra for it.
  • thistle_
    MattFalle said:

Cov. Blimey - now that's a dump.

Anyhow, sun is shining, Cardi B on the hi-fi, chillin' in the office wiv ma main dog beside me.

You should set up and work outside. It's breezy so doesn't feel too hot and I think I'm sunburnt now.

Might try and get a second bike ride in later, if I've not fallen asleep.
  • seanoconn
    Prawn to Queen 5.
    Horsie to Bish 3. Horsie takes Bish.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    johngti said:

Afternoon. Rode to work this morning, 9.5 miles, took it easy as it’s been a while. Done sweet FA all day except for sending a few emails. Teaching in about 20 minutes though. Might go to chess club at the end of the day. Although I really need to draft a department review soon.

What's the first rule of chess club?
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • thistle_
    seanoconn said:

Prawn to Queen 5.

And a special fried rice.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,976
    Leave my sex bath out of this please.

WFH, obvs and it's nice and sunny outside which is a bonus. The downside is my Surface screen is a nightmare in the sun so I'm still in the kitchen :(
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

Prawn to Queen 5.

Red Dwarf fan?
  • darkhairedlord
    darkhairedlord Posts: 7,180

• darkhairedlord

• darkhairedlord

• darkhairedlord

• darkhairedlord
    WFH, natch.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    seanoconn said:

Prawn to Queen 5.

Bish

Bash

Bosh

Check to the mate in 3
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.