Cargobike, welcome back?

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Too true. Go see a doctor.

Don’t make up exciting stories on bike forums then throw a wobbly when people don’t believe you. Keep it mundane and under the radar, just look at any daily thread.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Cargobike said:

seanoconn said:

@Cargobike

The people have spoken. You’re in 👍

Except I'm not, nor did I ever intend to return.

Even if I did, I didn't need anyones authority.

It might sound daft, nothing new there, but I'm just purging out all the negative aspects of my life, of which forums, not just this one are, contribute to.

I'm not going to bore you with details, but my life has changed dramatically since the New Year, the young doctor has been "censored off" for good, I had a bit of a mental breakdown and don't see the point in blowing smoke up peoples arses in an ongoing need for whattaboutery, so coming on here, to read the "bullshit" pedalled by far too many of the forum illuminati, isn't going to end well.

For those of you who've been a laugh, or shown concern when my life was most evidently falling to pieces, which it was, thank-you.

For those who think that everyone should be as boring as themselves and can't believe that other people might just have more interesting lives to lead than their own, I genuinely feel sorry for you. How sad, that you have to go about trying to catch people out on what they post as if you are some kind of forum "policeman". You come across as utter knobbers (looking at you Matt Falle and Stevo666). The pair of you are the epitome of everything I despise. Tossers, one and all.

Anyway, to the future, not the past. It's all about cargobikes going forward. There's an opportunity to totally change how last mile logistics is carried out in our towns and cities over the next decade or two, so I'm going to grab the opportunity with both hands and do something positive with my life, far better than being a cynic, don't you think?

Keep on truckin'

10-4, out!

But I voted for you to come back CB :'(

You can still change your mind, we could do with some entertainment. Just make it a bit harder for us to catch you out next time ;)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    PS: can you send us a link to those other forums that are causing you problems and we'll nip over to see what we can do :) I hope they're not asking for pics of Teslas as well.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    oxoman said:

Mental Health (MH) is a big issue for all and more recently men have started to come forward rather than hide it. Having seen first hand the effects of MH on friends and family I ask that everyone thinks a bit a more before making judgement on individuals. CB all the best for the future.

Plus potato
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    oxoman said:

Mental Health (MH) is a big issue for all and more recently men have started to come forward rather than hide it. Having seen first hand the effects of MH on friends and family I ask that everyone thinks a bit a more before making judgement on individuals. CB all the best for the future.

I agree 100% with the sentiment of this and will support anyone in any way I can when it comes to MH but will also say that CB was just fullofshit and none of it was MH - MH doesn't make you lie about Service, fighting, sleeping with women, making derogatory comments about women, business dealsand all ther shithe posted.

he's just a throbber who lied so obviously and blatantly he got caught out and then threw a hissy fit when he did.

The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,607
    Hey, don't be holding back there MF #n, just tell it like it is.
  • Stevo_666
    MattFalle said:

oxoman said:

I agree 100% with the sentiment of this and will support anyone in any way I can when it comes to MH but will also say that CB was just fullofshit and none of it was MH - MH doesn't make you lie about Service, fighting, sleeping with women, making derogatory comments about women, business dealsand all ther shithe posted.

he's just a throbber who lied so obviously and blatantly he got caught out and then threw a hissy fit when he did.

Seem to recall he left as soon as he asked to post a pic of his Tesla. To me, that smacks of a 'doesn't really own a Tesla' problem rather than a MH problem.

At least he knew when he was rumbled.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,976
    Once again, what have I missed?
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • MattFalle
    Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

oxoman said:

Seem to recall he left as soon as he asked to post a pic of his Tesla. To me, that smacks of a 'doesn't really own a Tesla' problem rather than a MH problem.

At least he knew when he was rumbled.
    this together with being questioned on his past and his relationship claims.

full ofshit.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Having worked in the mental health services for 30 years if I had a pound for every time I heard “ I have got Mental problems” as the handcuffs were snapped shut. I would have only have needed to work for 20 years.
  • MattFalle
    it was far, far, far less MH and more, more, more BS
  • MattFalle
    orraloon said:

Hey, don't be holding back there MF #n, just tell it like it is.

oh, ok then....
  • Stevo_666

A load of old bollox, mostly.
  • seanoconn

Lazy b@gger. You could read a few posts now and again HD
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Popcorn time.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • orraloon
    pinno said:

Popcorn time.

D'ye need some popcorn. I know of this bloke who does deliveries on his cargo bike.
  • seanoconn
    pinno said:

Popcorn time.

Instigators don’t get popcorn.
  • MattFalle
    orraloon said:

pinno said:

Popcorn time.

D'ye need some popcorn. I know of this bloke who does deliveries on his cargo bike.
    if you want it double quick he will run it over to you in his Tesla.

oh.
  • Stevo_666
    Wonder if you get free popcorn in massage parlours?
  • MattFalle
    not sure about popcorn but I understand in certain establishments chicken wings are available....
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    MattFalle said:

not sure about popcorn but I understand in certain establishments chicken wings are available....

KFC?
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    elbowloh said:

MattFalle said:

KFC?
    You're quite innocent Elbow.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MattFalle
    edited May 2021
    Bless him and his cotton socks.

I think we need a Bracketeers' night out... last one out of the cells wins.
  • orraloon
    MattFalle said:

Bless him and his cotton socks.

I think we need a Bracketeers' night out... last one out of the cells wins.

We'd need Cargobike on board 'cos he would battle off all the polis single handed wouldn't he!
  • elbowloh
    As if I'm going to get a pass to go out anytime soon.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    elbowloh said:

Feel that, fam. I also assumed a chicken shop of some kind, btw.
  • elbowloh
    johngti said:

elbowloh said:

Feel that, fam. I also assumed a chicken shop of some kind, btw.
    I was joking TBF...
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • johngti
    Yeah, yeah. Of course. Me, erm, too. Yeah. Tongue in cheek, innit. Like.

Ahem.
  • tetley10
    tetley10 Posts: 693
    johngti said:

Ahem.

CB could learn you a thing or two about flouncing...

• johngti
    tetley10 said:

johngti said:

Ahem.

CB could learn you a thing or two about flouncing...

Fluck that, I had righteousness on my side.