😃😂
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Have you still got the login details seanoconn? 😂
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Does he know his identity was stolen? :p
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Who would do such a thing!

• seanoconn
    I don’t think anyone was stupid enough to fall for that. Speaking of which, I wonder if MF has noticed and voted yet?
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

I don’t think anyone was stupid enough to fall for that. Speaking of which, I wonder if MF has noticed and voted yet?

More to the point, I wonder if Cargobike has noticed and voted yet? :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    Who?
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,596
    That foul mouthed gobby git?
    Welcome back! 🖐
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • seanoconn
    It’s almost neck and neck! This is better than the snooker 😃
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    The more the merrier, but expect pisstaking.
  • seanoconn
    pblakeney said:

Welcome back! 🖐

Nah, you’re thinking of pinno
  • pblakeney
    edited May 2021
    seanoconn said:

pblakeney said:

Welcome back! 🖐

Nah, you’re thinking of pinno
    This must be an alternate universe from mine.
    Wouldn't be the first one.
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • Stevo_666

I want to see him back. Personally I miss the thrill of the soap opera story lines - building up and selling business empires, beating up local drug barons and the blonde model/ doctor/ brewery heiress love interest etc.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Stevo_666 said:

I want to see him back. Personally I miss the thrill of the soap opera story lines - building up and selling business empires, beating up local drug barons and the blonde model/ doctor/ brewery heiress love interest etc.
    Plus riding 140 miles to work before spending all day on said cargo bike delivering parcels. All this on no sleep due to spending all night bonking the doctor.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    webboo said:

Stevo_666 said:

Plus riding 140 miles to work before spending all day on said cargo bike delivering parcels. All this on no sleep due to spending all night bonking the doctor.
    Exactly, what's not to like. Better than my boring reality
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    edited May 2021
    Well, he's a total throbber but seems to have a lot of experience in the court of law recognised exemplary military service/best bird in the pub shagging/fighting hundreds of boyfriends and police/brothel running kinda side of life so faced with a palmares like that its not up to me I suppose....
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • Charlie_Croker
    Charlie_Croker Posts: 1,696
    Stevo_666 said:

You’re just a sweet talking old romantic at heart image
  • Stevo_666

Stevo_666 said:

You’re just a sweet talking old romantic at heart image
    Wasn't me who was running a chain of brothels, honest :smile:
  • MattFalle
    it wasn't CB either....
  • Stevo_666
    After a massive turnout of 12 bracketeers, the vote is decisively in favour of CB coming back. Let the story telling commence - possibly followed by the p1ss taking.
  • MattFalle
    Stevo_666 said:

After a massive turnout of 12 bracketeers, the vote is decisively in favour of CB coming back. Let the story telling commence - undoubtedly followed by the p1ss taking and CB throwing a hissy.

ftfy

• seanoconn
    @Cargobike

The people have spoken. You’re in 👍
  • Cargobike
    Cargobike Posts: 748
    seanoconn said:

@Cargobike

Except I'm not, nor did I ever intend to return.

Even if I did, I didn't need anyones authority.

It might sound daft, nothing new there, but I'm just purging out all the negative aspects of my life, of which forums, not just this one are, contribute to.

I'm not going to bore you with details, but my life has changed dramatically since the New Year, the young doctor has been "fucked off" for good, I had a bit of a mental breakdown and don't see the point in blowing smoke up peoples arses in an ongoing need for whattaboutery, so coming on here, to read the "bullshit" pedalled by far too many of the forum illuminati, isn't going to end well.

For those of you who've been a laugh, or shown concern when my life was most evidently falling to pieces, which it was, thank-you.

For those who think that everyone should be as boring as themselves and can't believe that other people might just have more interesting lives to lead than their own, I genuinely feel sorry for you. How sad, that you have to go about trying to catch people out on what they post as if you are some kind of forum "policeman". You come across as utter knobbers (looking at you Matt Falle and Stevo666). The pair of you are the epitome of everything I despise. Tossers, one and all.

Anyway, to the future, not the past. It's all about cargobikes going forward. There's an opportunity to totally change how last mile logistics is carried out in our towns and cities over the next decade or two, so I'm going to grab the opportunity with both hands and do something positive with my life, far better than being a cynic, don't you think?

Keep on truckin'

10-4, out!

• pblakeney
    edited May 2021
    Cargobike said:

One for the irony thread?
    Anyway, keep reading, post something interesting occasionally, and I hope things work out.
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • MattFalle
    I heard that CB couldn't return to educate us with his erudite wit because he was too busy fighting the French off Jersey.

#vivelepoissons
  • tlw1
    Stevo - completely understand
    MF - which one, I’m sure one of them is nice(ish)
  • tlw1
    pblakeney said:

Cargobike said:

One for the irony thread?
    Anyway, keep reading, post something interesting occasionally, and I hope things work out.
    😂
  • seanoconn
    I knew the return was just a ploy to win the internet. Well you certainly showed those Sh!t stirring clowns Stevo and MF Cargo 👍 They are probably very ashamed of themselves and we won’t be seeing them for a while I should think. Anyway, you know where to vent if you need to let off steam 👍
  • seanoconn
    He could have just said he didn’t have a Tesla.
  • seanoconn
    Text book flounce. 10/10 👏👏