R8050 Gear set

Hi all, does anybody know if Shimano are still manufacturing the R8000 Ultegra range? I'm struggling to find them available in the UK. Looking to upgrade to Di2 but I'm wondering if they're waiting for whenever the new version is released now?

Comments

• secretsam
    secretsam Posts: 5,098
    Massive excess demand (due to COVID) + Drop in supply (due to COVID) + logistical difficulties (due to COVID (and bad parking in the Suez)) = shortages on all sorts of stuff. They'll replace DA first, so Ultegra's probably good for another year or so.

It's just a hill. Get over it.
  • Kauto5
    Kauto5 Posts: 71
    Ah ok, thought that was most likely the case. Good news that there will still be a supply this year at some point hopefully. But bad news that such low supply and high demand will mean bargains are few and far between!
  • First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 14,622
    edited April 2021
    My bikes hanger broke last week and it ate it's rear di2 derailleur. I ordered a new one from probikekit without difficulty. Both PBK and Merlin have groupsets for sale, I noticed.
  • pilot_pete
    pilot_pete Posts: 2,120
    Shimano also had a factory fire at the end of last year/ early this year sometime if I recall.
  • First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 14,622

My bikes hanger broke last week and it ate it's rear di2 derailleur. I ordered a new one from probikekit without difficulty. Both PBK and Merlin have groupsets for sale, I noticed.

I am glad the apostrophe police weren't on duty when I wrote this.
  • shirley_basso
    shirley_basso Posts: 6,195
    I have just moved into a brand new building and the bathroom signs say

WC's

WTF
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078

I have just moved into a brand new building and the bathroom signs say

WC's

WTF

How's the cladding?
    Felt F1 2014