monday jumping from the huey

2»

Comments

• MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644

The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,580
    MattFalle said:

Jimmy Saville.

A very very good friend of Margaret Thatcher and a Spurs fan.

Go onto YouTube and search for 'Roy Chubby Brown Jimmy Savile song' if you want a giggle. It's a bit rude, mind :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    finally get the wife's tax and NI sorted out (HMRC had incorrect records for the last 5 or 6 years) and now HMRC are claiming i paid too little in 2018-19. I disputed this, they originally said i got paid twice in July and twice in December. Now ive received a letter saying they didn't find out about a "second company car" until the Feb of 2019!

a) i didn't have a second company car
    b) i completed the form online to tell of the "change" of company car on the day in November 2018 and rang them multiple times about it as when i checked (2 or 3 times) it kept reverting back to the old car on the system.
    c) the new was was about 50% of the BIK of the previous car.

Been in a queue for 35 mins waiting to speak to someone before getting cut off.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,564
    Stevo_666 said:

^ Can't quite read it... ?

Little bit of DIY, some progress anyway, but not enough.

Couple days off coming up though; Significant Other is in for a couple of minor (hopefully) things, a skin cancer and a biopsy on another bit. :#

You'd have to be familiar with an old Brit TV programme called 'Jim'll fix it'. Hosted by one Jimmy Savile.

Good luck with OH's cancer stuff...

Thank you.

Bit of a concern all round - he has history of melanoma, and every 6 months or so check up usually results in 20 or more lesions getting frozen off. This one however is not looking so simple. And the doc is an unknown (to us), so some nerves about how it will go.

The biopsy is for prostate. He's been on the monitor status list for that for years now and last test result was trending notably worse.

Extra unnerving to have both issues crop up at the same time.

And just for added interest, I had a minor unplanned off-road event in a car the other week, and thought nothing of it. Noticed a somewhat sore shoulder and neck the next couple days... and now more than a month later I suspect I've had minor whiplash on my already f^cked neck. It's not helping my general mood.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,875

Stevo_666 said:

Couple days off coming up though; Significant Other is in for a couple of minor (hopefully) things, a skin cancer and a biopsy on another bit. :#

You'd have to be familiar with an old Brit TV programme called 'Jim'll fix it'. Hosted by one Jimmy Savile.

Good luck with OH's cancer stuff...

Thank you.

Bit of a concern all round - he has history of melanoma, and every 6 months or so check up usually results in 20 or more lesions getting frozen off. This one however is not looking so simple. And the doc is an unknown (to us), so some nerves about how it will go.

The biopsy is for prostate. He's been on the monitor status list for that for years now and last test result was trending notably worse.

Extra unnerving to have both issues crop up at the same time.

And just for added interest, I had a minor unplanned off-road event in a car the other week, and thought nothing of it. Noticed a somewhat sore shoulder and neck the next couple days... and now more than a month later I suspect I've had minor whiplash on my already f^cked neck. It's not helping my general mood.

Do you ever have good luck? Hope it is all ok
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,875
    Stevo_666 said:

When I did JOGLE my brother pinpointed his old holiday cottage out for us to have a pee stop 😂
  • Stevo_666
    oxoman said:

Pinno as much as I'd like to set fire to the bloody stuff I don't think my mate would like it. Luckily first room and landing done 3 more bedrooms to go. No damaged pipes or cables so far. As to soaking it in urine, even that might be enough to stop these squeaking. Love the Jimmy Saville pic, random fact he was a ardent cyclist and collected nice bikes. Hope.all goes well Wspinner. Good luck Elbow getting them to admit their wrong.

I bet he liked bikes like Ridleys and Pinnarellos.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

When I did JOGLE my brother pinpointed his old holiday cottage out for us to have a pee stop 😂
    What did the current owners say when you saw them p1ssing on their cottage? :)
  • MattFalle
    Stevo_666 said:

oxoman said:

Pinno as much as I'd like to set fire to the bloody stuff I don't think my mate would like it. Luckily first room and landing done 3 more bedrooms to go. No damaged pipes or cables so far. As to soaking it in urine, even that might be enough to stop these squeaking. Love the Jimmy Saville pic, random fact he was a ardent cyclist and collected nice bikes. Hope.all goes well Wspinner. Good luck Elbow getting them to admit their wrong.

:smiley:

shut up.
  • Stevo_666
    MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

oxoman said:

:smiley:

shut up.
    :p
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    Stevo_666 said:

oxoman said:

It's a well known fact he deplored ultegra.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,561
    edited April 2021
    elbowloh said:

Stevo_666 said:

oxoman said:

It's a well known fact he deplored ultegra.
    and that he had a mountain bike

with a triple

no limit to his depravity

guilty as hell

burn him
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,336
    oxoman said:

Love the Jimmy Saville pic, random fact he was a ardent cyclist and collected nice bikes..

As I recall Planet X made a big deal of having bought his collection initially, then went very quiet as the revelations came out.

• MattFalle

oxoman said:

Love the Jimmy Saville pic, random fact he was a ardent cyclist and collected nice bikes..

As I recall Planet X made a big deal of having bought his collection initially, then went very quiet as the revelations came out.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/road.cc/content/news/62676-planet-x-bid-and-win-four-jimmy-saville-bikes-auction?amp
  • Stevo_666

• Stevo_666

:)

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,032
    Pidcock was robbed...
    I have a slight hangover...
    Swimming later...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • MattFalle

Pidcock was robbed...

that's the best joke i've heard in ages. that and Spurs being a top 6 club.

#classiccomedy