Siroko Kit

Forever being bombarded with links to their stuff on news feeds etc. Anyone had experience of them, especially their bibshorts? Priced very competitively against Le Col/Rapha etc. but no idea on quality as bibshort reviews seem to be non-existent (jersey feedback seems very positive).

Comments

• ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,383
    edited March 2021
    Never heard of them...

I was bombarded by Step One underwear for years though and I must say their boxers are 👌
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • dannbodge
    dannbodge Posts: 1,152
    I've heard mixed reviews (again jerseys not bibs).

They're probably not as good as rapha, le col etc but as long as you don't expect them to be then you won't be disappointed.

A colleague uses their glasses and says they are very good.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Looks the same as Le Col, Dopey Millar stuff, La Passione, etc.

All looks the same, same materials, same website. Not as good as Assos or Rapha but different market.

Just choose which logo you like best out of yhe above selection and go for it.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,383
    The Millar stuff - Chapter 3 - is Castelli

They're (almost) fully open about it
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    ddraver said:

The Millar stuff - Chapter 3 - is Castelli

They're (almost) fully open about it

the fact it has his branding on it makes it unwearable.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • grahamcp
    grahamcp Posts: 323
    I haven't had any of their bibshorts but bought a jersey and some shades a couple of weeks ago. More than happy with price/quality (and fit). Everything is permanently heavily "discounted" which is an annoying marketing strategy, just need to look at the price to pay. Order came pretty sharpish, had a small transaction fee on my card as charged in euros but no import tax (think I spent about £90 altogether)