Testing Wednesday

'Ning
Stretchy stuff
Last minute exam revision
Bike ride/WFH depending on how I feel

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, lovely morning at that, dog walked just having a cuppa wondering what route to cycle this morning, busy later
    Have a good day
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    thistle_ said:

'Ning
    Last minute exam revision

Good luck with the exam

• sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,435
    'ning

nippy continues, surely it should be summer by now

ride much, much coffee, much gmc'ing, much webex declining, much bubbly, muchly

enjoy the exam thistle
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • nibnob21
    nibnob21 Posts: 207
    Morning. Nice day, nice morning walk with doggo, dry ride to work woohoo!

Good luck with the exam.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    sungod said:

'ning

nippy continues, surely it should be summer by now

ride much, much coffee, much gmc'ing, much webex declining, much bubbly, muchly

enjoy the exam thistle

The nippy is dragging on. When can we frolic naked in the fields again!? 😩 this week is a write off, slowly warming up next week.

Good luck thistle 👍
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    seanoconn said:

The nippy is dragging on. When can we frolic naked in the fields again!? 😩

It's warm enough here...
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    thistle_ said:

seanoconn said:

It's warm enough here...
    A sheep is the warmer option though 😂

Good luck in the exam
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Nice walk with hounds this morning and now kids are at school and wife WFW so working in them kitchen next the aga so warm for once.

The only issue is I can see back lawn I mowed last night that has been completely destroyed by ferkin moles. No guilt about killing those furry ferkers.

Later is empty a room for the carpet fitters tomorrow and get kit ready for the weekend.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning folks,
    WFH again today, thought i was going to have to go to the old dear's as next door are takng down the boards and will be putting the fence up, need to make sure it's in the right place and the bubble doesn't try a land grab.
    Lots to do but suffering a major lack of motivation. Good luck with the exam Thistle, hope you have more motivation than I.
    Forgot to say yesterday Seano, I never got that kind of attention from the jesuits Seano. Definite advantage to being an ugly loudmouth git.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Brrrr.... that's all I can say, the b4stards lied to me.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • thistle_
    Thanks for all the encouragement. All passed, decent score, plenty of time to spare too.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,978
    Ran again this morning at a decent (for me) pace, 5.30ish/km so that's three days on the trot.

Site meeting this afternoon and hopefully, if time allows a ride afterwards,.

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Morning. WFH today after wandering round farms in Aberdeenshire on monday then office yesterday. Enjoying the coffee and freedom to ride my bike at lunch.

Second rendezvous for captain Labradog and his lady friend later, hopefully he can seal the deal this time. The OH has agreed to take one of the pups rather than financial recompense which I think is incorrect.
  • thistle_
    tlw1 said:

thistle_ said:

seanoconn said:

It's warm enough here...
    A sheep is the warmer option though 😂
    Definitely:

• seanoconn

• pinno

• pinno
    If only ^...
  • pinno
    thistle_ said:

Thanks for all the encouragement. All passed, decent score, plenty of time to spare too.

Now you have an ology in farming for the short sighted.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    Taxi duty day to appointments various. Managed a few errands in between, picked up a new hedge trimmer thing, gave that a whirl this arvo. Works ok.

Tomorrow I might just goof off and hit the beach, forecast is fabulous.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    edited March 2021
    I'm exactly 3 weeks post jab so am now officially immune from the pox ridden zombies and have asked that a pub can be opened for me to visit.

Spent most of the morning explaining to some people in Tokyo who are doing a good impression of zombies why some things are more complex than they think. I avoided being rude but it took all of my resolve.

Onwards to more work after I've fed myself.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_
    Stevo_666 said:

I'm exactly 3 weeks post jab so am now officially immune from the pox ridden zombies and have asked that a pub can be opened for me to visit.

Have you had your stab in the arm number 2 as well?

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,978
    No stabbing here yet, I must be too young o:)
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

Nope, that's in May. I'm not that old...but I did get the old gits jab (Pfizer).
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    Stevo_666 said:

thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

Nope, that's in May. I'm not that old...but I did get the old gits jab (Pfizer).
    I’ve had Pfizer jab, but it came in blue tablet form 🤔
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

I’ve had Pfizer jab, but it came in blue tablet form 🤔
    Is that what your OH told you it was?
  • pinno
    edited March 2021
    Well, funny thing.

Went out on my local hilly route (clockwise due to the North by North west gale, breeze. Cloudy, cold, windy... made the turn for home and the sun came out, wind on my back, pedalling at 20mph plus - stuff that in yer face Ganna...

I heard an odd noise. I thought for a moment that crusty Dave poser ponce I passed had turned around and was going to teach me a lesson but it wasn't him - it was a big hairy greyhound, aka a Lurcher.
    Immediately (apart from nearly falling off the bike in surprise), I could tell he was having fun, was no threat and capable of outsprinting me.
    I thought it would be better that this dog was not running on the road so I slowed down and started patting and stroking him (or her) before grabbing his collar. I stopped he let me grab the extension on his collar without panic and i'm now standing in the middle of the rode straddling my bike and holding some random hairy dog. I had to lay the bike on the ground, step over it whilst holding on to said dog. I started walking bike and dog back along the road where I thought I saw a walker on the beach.
    Sure enough, it was the owner and she was very grateful.
    Dog was inordinately amiable throughout.
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Well, funny thing.

Went out on my local hilly route (clockwise due to the North by North west gale, breeze. Cloudy, cold, windy... made the turn for home and the sun came out, wind on my back, pedalling at 20mph plus - stuff that in yer face Ganna...

I heard an odd noise. I thought for a moment that crusty Dave poser ponce I passed had turned around and was going to teach me a lesson but it wasn't him - it was a big hairy greyhound, aka a Lurcher.
    Immediately (apart from nearly falling off the bike in surprise), I could tell he was having fun, was no threat and capable of outsprinting me.
    I thought it would be better that this dog was not running on the road so I slowed down and started patting and stroking him (or her) before grabbing his collar. I stopped he let me grab the extension on his collar without panic and i'm now standing in the middle of the rode straddling my bike and holding some random hairy dog. I had to lay the bike on the ground, step over it whilst holding on to said dog. I started walking bike and dog back along the road where I thought I saw a walker on the beach.
    Sure enough, it was the owner and she was very grateful.
    Dog was inordinately amiable throughout.

You didn't fancy a new pet then?

(Well done btw).
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    edited March 2021
    thistle_ said:

get in! top stuff and well done that man.

scratchings and beer of celebration tonight?
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    quiet here then grabbing bambini, heading home to drop them off then heading out to do some instructing.

may get a haircut and gym session in at home if I can be bothered.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • Stevo_666
    Change of plan - now have to go and collect junior from Liverpool tomorrow. Return trip in one day which is going to be a bit knackering, but on the plus side its nearly 500 Panzer miles, which makes a change.