Brand new + unused Shimano sora R3000 groupset, handlebars, seatpost, Ortleib panniers.Clearout!

helen.mckenz
helen.mckenz Posts: 4
edited March 2021 in Bike parts for sale
Pair of Ortleib panniers (40l) in orange FS used, good condition, with spare attachments and shoulder straps. £80 ONO. V. reliable set, but moving across to bikepacking bags. SOLD!

New and unused (was on a new bike I bought but I replaced the fill groupset before riding) Shimano Sora R3000.
The parts available are:
FSA tempo adventure 46/30t crank. H The 30-34t climbing gear gets you a 24″ gear which allows for a decent cadence right down to about 7km/h. But a cool thing about Sora is that it’s compatible directly with Shimano Acera MTB derailleurs and Sunrace 11-40t cassettes, lowering the gearing right down to 20.5 gear inches – perfect for those who love steep hills like me!) £60
Front derailleur Shimano Sora GS 9speed £25
Back derailleur Shimano Sora GS o speed £25
Shifters Shimano Sora 9speed £110
set of handlebars: Cannondale 3, butted alloy, 16 degree flare drop. £30
Brakes: Promax Decoder R mechanical disk, 160/160 rotors £50
Seatpost! It is a Cannondale 4, 6061 Alloy, 27.2x350mm. £15
Bottom bracket to bring it altogether. £15
https://gumtree.com/p/bicycle-accessories/wheelset-disk-wheels-spokes-rims/1397326363

Wheels: A pair of unused wheels ( disk) (with 3 small superficial scratches on one side of one rim) fits 37 tyres and up.
Not tubeless ready. £80
Hubs: (F) formula alloy, 12x100mm/ (R) Formula alloy, 12x142mm
Spokes: Stainless steel (14g)
This is completely unused but was built into a bike, so there is grease in places where it was greased, and some small superficial scratches (pictured) https://gumtree.com/p/bicycle-accessories/shimano-sora-r3000-groupset-bicycle-components/1397325832

The cables and shifters are already attached with cables and cable casings if you want these too.

I also have the following:
C4 cannondale stem (100mm). Used - good condition, no scratches or visible marks- £7 inc. postage.
Energy FSA stem (100mm). Used - good condition, no crates of visible marks - £40 inc. postage. (approx 100g in weight).

Shimano SPD SL pedals PD R550 SPD SL (not needed as I swapped to Look keos) Used full working order - £20 inc. postage

Comments