friday the dark is afraid of me

13»

Comments

• MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    tlw1 said:

oxoman said:

Glad your ok Orraloon, just waiting to embark on the eye hospital journey again for the OH. She has dodgy cornea's and optician has suggested it's time to revisit consultant again as things have progressed clinically in last 15 yrs or so. Other option is potentially go blind over time. That's a win for her as she reckons she wont be able to see me. Silly 🐄🐄

We can only judge by a picture / good luck mrs oxo
    TDV had both corneas done a couple of years ago at 38. I can get the low down if you like?
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    MattFalle said:

too soon?

David 37 has lowered the depths even further.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,675
    Cheers all. Bad eye continues to be a bad barsteward hence the now bi-monthly injections. Good eye needs to stay good else I'm seriously xxxxed. Therefore the ongoing monitoring. Zero change in what could be possible problem indicators over past 4+ years so all cool like Fonzie.

Still bringing down the average age and BMI stats in these clinic sessions 😊
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Can you see who it is yet?

• orraloon
    It's Banksy!
  • tlw1
    orraloon said:

It's Banksy!

More wanksy
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    Could you turn it sideways?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,146
    orraloon said:

Eye Hospital was busy today, busiest I've seen in a year. Looks like more of the now vacced oldies and vulnerables are coming back into the treatments.

I think the eye clinic at our hospital are only doing emergencies, my check up/tests are about 18 months overdue.
  • orraloon
    thistle_ said:

orraloon said:

Eye Hospital was busy today, busiest I've seen in a year. Looks like more of the now vacced oldies and vulnerables are coming back into the treatments.

I think the eye clinic at our hospital are only doing emergencies, my check up/tests are about 18 months overdue.
    Hmm. I've been at mine, Oxford JR west wing throughout past year, they did check with me early doors if I wanted to come in, eh yes please, and programme has gone as normal. Maybe chase up yours?
  • tlw1
    seanoconn said:

Is that because of the margarita
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    webboo said:

MattFalle said:

too soon?

I think the anti vax types make themselves look daft enough with minimal prodding, but it's hard to resist at times
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    Now get blind drunk to celebrate 'Loon. Ha ha.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    tlw1 said:

seanoconn said:

Bit posh for a Pikey. I guess it's a Tesco tinny and when he gets paid at the end of the month, it's a Special brew.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    pinno said:

tlw1 said:

seanoconn said:

Bit posh for a Pikey. I guess it's a Tesco tinny and when he gets paid at the end of the month, it's a Special brew.
    Right! dat is it penno you sahn o' a kenyan goat. i'm callin you ooeht and all yooehr clan. you talk de talk boeht can you walk de walk? me you and any shahrtie 'ow is tooehgh enooehgh, rooehnd de back o' gregg's 8 pm satoehrday night right!
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    seanoconn said:

pinno said:

tlw1 said:

seanoconn said:

Right! dat is it penno you sahn o' a kenyan goat. i'm callin you ooeht and all yooehr clan. you talk de talk boeht can you walk de walk? me you and any shahrtie 'ow is tooehgh enooehgh, rooehnd de back o' gregg's 8 pm satoehrday night right!
    This could be quite evenly matched :p
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

pinno said:

tlw1 said:

seanoconn said:

I will be seriously handicapped - rolling on the floor laughing.
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

pinno said:

tlw1 said:

seanoconn said:

All he needs is one punch...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

pinno said:

tlw1 said:

seanoconn said:

Or 5 Margarita's.
  • darkhairedlord
    darkhairedlord Posts: 7,180

webboo said:

MattFalle said:

too soon?

I think the anti vax types make themselves look daft enough with minimal prodding, but it's hard to resist at times
    Once all the cake stop gammon antivax flat earth tebbit feltchers are banned we can get back to disk brakes, wet carbon, rotational mass, and helmets.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,146
    orraloon said:

thistle_ said:

orraloon said:

Hmm. I've been at mine, Oxford JR west wing throughout past year, they did check with me early doors if I wanted to come in, eh yes please, and programme has gone as normal. Maybe chase up yours?
    I have done a couple of times and they've said I'm still on the list and they haven't forgotten about me, but won't give a reason for not sending me an appointment.
    GP and optician say it's probably due to covid as it's at the general hospital.
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

pinno said:

tlw1 said:

seanoconn said:

Or 5 Margarita's.
    Careful now, he might move onto Babycham.
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

pinno said:

tlw1 said:

seanoconn said:

Or 5 Margarita's.
    Careful now, he might move onto Babycham.
    At this very moment in preparation, he's drinking milk.
    Though Mummy might have to put him to bed if he gets a little soporific.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    oxoman said:

DHL, you missed Hunts and tubeless tyres off your list, you know how they get people animated.

Ultegra....
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.