edited February 2021 in The bottom bracket
'ning

looks like it'll be nippy bright

ride at dawn, cafe, dabble in gmc, rearrange some hols
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, same here Sungod clear skies, nippy, Tigger to walk sooner rather than later, busy day again.
    Have a good day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Walk hounds then a gentle run and onto work stuff.

Later is another run, try not to kill builder and ale avoidance
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,614
    Work this morning in for once pleasant conditions. Long may it continue. Then off to receive the Freedom Injection.

10kg Oxo? That's been a lot of mince pies there then.
  • tlw1
    edited February 2021
    Nice sunrise this morning whilst walking hounds

Edit can’t be arsed to reset the pic
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    WFW
    Got the fast bike with me and hopefully it will stay dry for a ride later.

• thistle_
    oxoman said:

O, it's called xmas, CBA,s and lack of riding and running and a sweet tooth.

Your cycling kit has shrunk in the wash too?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,197
    It's going to rebel carrying a 10kg handicap.

Blowing a hooley and chucking it down out there, such is the Norf Saaf divide. Ça dérangerait ma tête sauf que je suis chauve. Though I might get soggy.

Alt 0199 SG.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Hola

Bright but cold, should be lifting weights as we speak but CBA, will head in in a second.

Apart from that, a lesson to plan and that's it.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,437
    pinno said:

Blowing a hooley and chucking it down out there, such is the Norf Saaf divide. Ça dérangerait ma tête sauf que je suis chauve. Though I might get soggy.

Alt 0199 SG.

it was too early to be acute on a phone

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • tlw1
    sungod said:

rearrange some hols

Current wife is on this, out gamble of booking the first week of Easter has failed, hopefully move to the 2nd
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    WFH this morning, then WFW this afternoon. That's it really
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • MattFalle
    i'm having a hair cut as we speak.
  • pinno
    They have been hacking away at it a while then.
  • pinno
    sungod said:

pinno said:

Alt 0199 SG.

it was too early to be acute on a phone

There's an app opportunity in there somewhere.
  • MattFalle
    pinno said:

They have been hacking away at it a while then.

tbh, its looking kinda special. not as bad as some i've had but you wouldn't pay for it....
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Hedge trimmer or strimmer?

Morning from blustery Heckshire, someones having something noisy done nearby which is noisy and unwanted sounds like some one whacking the ground with a sledge hammer so might be new shelves? I don't know.

Anyway normal work activities much excitement at work about possibility of being able to venture outside for leisure and the eventual pubs. See what happens there!

May go for a little spin later on the bike worked out my frame and bar bag combined can carry four bottles of beer so its an excuse to pick up some I think.
  • MattFalle
    Clippers with dodgy guards and length adjust bit held in place by insulting tape

now time for a curry.
  • tlw1 said:

Nice sunrise this morning whilst walking hounds
    Edit can’t be arsed to reset the pic

It was a nice sunrise this morning, so let me help you out @tlw1

I pedalled off to work into this sunrise this morning and a strong head wind, corrrr. Carried on into the wind after work because I was cold and needed to warm up. It did the trick.

Now enjoying a cuppa char at home. It’s Tuesday so it’ll be beer later
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Me and the OH both got invites for our first free pub pass (sorry, COVID jab) this morning. Not to shabby given we're only just the wrong side of 55 and neither have health problems etc. Booked in for tomorrow - wahey. I shall wave to Pinno from my local boozer sometime soon :)

Onwards to work...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    oxoman said:

Sorry folks, my lycra hasn't shrunk. It's just getting stretched a bit more. Tend to get a more relaxed fit anyway, luckily. Decided to trim the hazel tree in the garden, now suitably pruned. Should be good for another 3yrs or so now.

I’ll have to ask Mrs GTi what she used on my stuff. It was all shrinking quite dramatically 12 months ago but somehow it fits again now.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,614
    Oxford AZ vaccination received this lunchtime, hardly surprising it was the Oxford one being distributed in the Kassam stadium Oxford. Now I can see the messages on the powerlines, the LED streetlights are talking to me and the 5G signal keeps sending these messages about Jewish space lasers from a certain Mr Gates, who I don't know but seem unable to block them on the mobile... 😉

Very slick operation, constant stream of people arriving, running 8 or so injection pods in parallel. I was checked in, medical history Q&A, vacced and out in little more than 10 minutes. Good job.

Now got my sticker but more usefully my blue been-vacced card. Open The Pubs, Open The Pubs...
  • Stevo_666
    oxoman said:

Sorry folks, my lycra hasn't shrunk. It's just getting stretched a bit more. Tend to get a more relaxed fit anyway, luckily. Decided to trim the hazel tree in the garden, now suitably pruned. Should be good for another 3yrs or so now.

You just need a different style of lycra Oxo ;)

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • orraloon said:

Oxford AZ vaccination received this lunchtime, hardly surprising it was the Oxford one being distributed in the Kassam stadium Oxford. Now I can see the messages on the powerlines, the LED streetlights are talking to me and the 5G signal keeps sending these messages about Jewish space lasers from a certain Mr Gates, who I don't know but seem unable to block them on the mobile... 😉

Very slick operation, constant stream of people arriving, running 8 or so injection pods in parallel. I was checked in, medical history Q&A, vacced and out in little more than 10 minutes. Good job.

Now got my sticker but more usefully my blue been-vacced card. Open The Pubs, Open The Pubs...

Give it a few weeks to boot the systems and you'll be good to go.
  • thistle_
    Bike ride binned.
    It's been reasonable all day then come home time it starts wazzing it down.

Car cut out as I pulled out of the petrol station earlier and wouldn't restart which was embarrassing (own fault). Had to bail out and push it out of the way so it wasn't totally blocking the junction so I could give the loose wire cunning anti theft device a wiggle and get it started again.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Stevo_666 said:

oxoman said:

Is it ok to fat shame him or will somebody moan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JZKgGsVimQ&ab_channel=JaewookJeon
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Stevo_666 said:

oxoman said:

Can’t stand chubby brown
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Have to say I don't find him funny.
    More to comedy than swearing a lot.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Evening folks,
    Dull day of wfh, very little activity as a result. Went for a little stroll once if shut the computer to get some air. Bumped into a mate and put the world to rights.
    Good to hear so many are being jabbed, who have you upset Piña?
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

oxoman said:

Can’t stand chubby brown
    That's because you're not Northern Seano 😉
  • Stevo_666

Stevo_666 said:

oxoman said:

Is it ok to fat shame him or will somebody moan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JZKgGsVimQ&ab_channel=JaewookJeon
    They do that every time he goes on stage, think he likes it...
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

oxoman said:

Can’t stand chubby brown
    Redcar's most famous inhabitant :smile: