Thursday, which two suave characters have birthdays today ?

Morning, still feeling lousy after that covid injection
White over with snow , freezing cold , not ventured out as yet might give it a miss
Have a good day

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    That description doesn’t describe anyone, never mind two people

Another day of WFH, hopefully today without builders knocking the power off. Bright side I now have an outside hot tap for when I’m washing the cars 😎

Later might even be a run and convince myself to relax despite being way behind on the training plan
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,434
    'ning

had considered a ride but it snowed again, exploratory stroll first i think, cafe, webex, arbitrary acts of ease

post vaccine blah is pretty common, it'll wear off, at least it means it's doing something :smiley:
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Ciao

absolutely baltic. freezing funk this - i want to live somewhere the weather doesn't hurt my face.

quiet day today i think.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    Wedding anniversary and Mrs GTi has a sinus headache. Loving husband went up to Tesco for painkillers, went @rse over tit on the way there so risked the road on the way back (walking not driving). Straight back into a meeting. Sore wrist - maybe I should see a doctor...?
  • tlw1
    johngti said:

Wedding anniversary and Mrs GTi has a sinus headache. Loving husband went up to Tesco for painkillers, went @rse over censored on the way there so risked the road on the way back (walking not driving). Straight back into a meeting. Sore wrist - maybe I should see a doctor...?

Wife’s got a headache and you have a sore wrist..........
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Two suave characters? It’s not my birthday 🤔 confused.

Anyway, top snooping @lincolndave 👍 Has does one find out about birthdays?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    tlw1 said:

johngti said:

Wedding anniversary and Mrs GTi has a sinus headache. Loving husband went up to Tesco for painkillers, went @rse over censored on the way there so risked the road on the way back (walking not driving). Straight back into a meeting. Sore wrist - maybe I should see a doctor...?

😂😂😂 I get it, I get sex jokes 😂😂

I don’t get it 🤔😔

• seanoconn
    johngti said:

No need, a quick google search reveals you have incurable wrist disease and should get your affairs in order.

Or, we do have our very own in house medic who’s always happy to stick his neck out with a professional diagnosis and would never fob you off with “stick a plaster on it and go see a doctor.” 🙄
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    seanoconn said:

johngti said:

No need, a quick google search reveals you have incurable wrist disease and should get your affairs in order.

Or, we do have our very own in house medic who’s always happy to stick his neck out with a professional diagnosis and would never fob you off with “stick a plaster on it and go see a doctor.” 🙄

Our very own house medic would recommend smashing it with a hammer, setting it on fire and throwing it over the fence into next door's garden. Which is all well and good, but John likes his neighbours.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • johngti
    tlw1 said:

johngti said:

Writes itself, no?
  • tlw1
    johngti said:

tlw1 said:

johngti said:

Writes itself, no?
    You are a teacher, thought I had to show my workings 😂
  • johngti
    seanoconn said:

johngti said:

I could try to get a physiotherapist appointment I suppose. Of course, by the time I get an appointment it’d all be better
  • johngti
    Ben6899 said:

seanoconn said:

johngti said:

Our very own house medic would recommend smashing it with a hammer, setting it on fire and throwing it over the fence into next door's garden. Which is all well and good, but John likes his neighbours.
    “Like” is such a strong word...tolerate?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Yep, happy birthday to the mystery suave, handsome, rich and incredibly witty characters whose birthdays it is :p
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    tlw1 said:

Another day of WFH, hopefully today without builders knocking the power off. Bright side I now have an outside hot tap for when I’m washing the dogs 😎

FTFY
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Do you think @rse is getting the 'someone mentioned you...' emails?

Frkkin cold again. Forecast is a shed load of snow Saturday followed by rain and 10 deg c Sunday! That gives us one helluva small window for sledging.

'Suave' ROFL.

Now, what ailment have I got that I can bandy on a forum somewhere to get excellent advice on...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Sunnycold. I've caved and turned on the radiator in my little office room. I could see my breath yesterday. Now sweltering every time I have to close the door for a call.
  • pinno
    You need a happy medium Hoppy. Hommmmmmmm......... [sits cross legged on the floor].

Insurance, meh.
    When I finished the refurb of PPP, I took out insurance for 2 freezers, built in cooker, dishwasher, fridge, extractor, washing machine, tumble dryer on an amazing deal...
    £52 per month DD. 3 months later I cancelled it.

So, I have done the maths (nothing has broken down or needed to be replaced in the months since moving in).
    The total costs of premiums far exceeds any single item's replacement value.
  • seanoconn
    Stevo_666 said:

Yep, happy birthday to the mystery suave, handsome, rich and incredibly witty characters whose birthdays it is :p

I tried to unflag but I can’t 😔

Happy birthday you old git!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳👏👏👏

12 course tasting menu takeaway?
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Stevo_666 said:

I must be the other one then 😀
  • tlw1

Stevo_666 said:

I must be the other one then 😀
    HB Stevo and LD

• seanoconn
    Happy birthday Lincolndave! 🥳🥳🥳🥳👏👏👏👏
  • pinno
    Did your wife buy you a lovely Cardigan Stevo?

83 and still pedalling LD, well done.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    Happy Birthday to you both?

where are the cakes? People bring cakes on their birthdays right?
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • pinno
    Cyber cakes taste bland.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, utterly rubbish week thus far, dogs not well, yobbos on quads an motocross bikes at silly o'clock at night buzzing round the woods, police cant catch them oddly enough a Mitsubishi L200 isn't as nimble as a bike/quad, who would have thought!

The Holy Trifecta of tired, stressed and lack of sleep has occurred, I am countering this with my own Trifecta of Caffine, alcohol and Pizza. One shall emerge victorious blah blah blah
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

I tried to unflag but I can’t 😔

Happy birthday you old git!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳👏👏👏

12 course tasting menu takeaway?
    Bacon sarnis for lunch and take away of my choice plus a nice bottle of plonk this evening with the Mrs. That's as good as it gets.
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Stevo_666 said:

Happy Birthday Stevo, here,s to many more🍻🍻

• MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    johngti said:

nah - just whack a post up on a bicycle forum - that'll do the job
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • Stevo_666
    edited February 2021
    pinno said:

'Suave' ROFL.

Cheeky bastard, says he drinking from his favourite coffee mug...