New website - cycling in remote Portugal

Hi everyone!

I am creating a new website focused on self guided cycling routes in a central, moutainous, region of Portugal (www.cyclingestrela.com).

I would greatly appreciate some feedback about it: what's nice, what can be improved, what do you think is missing..?Let me know your thoughts. For the moment it is quite simple, but is a work in progress.
A big thank you in advance!
Cheers,

Note: this is not a business. The goal is, genuinly, to promote this remote region as a cycling destination. Still, if this type of content does not belong here, please let me know.

Comments

• hdow
    hdow Posts: 184
    Hi, certainly is a great area for cycling and walking. Last year we did a loop from Gouveia taking in Folgisinho and almost Manteigas. Excellent day out even in January.

The website looks good but there are a couple of things you may wish to consider. Firstly, how about some shorter and/or less hilly routes as not every day has to be an epic. Secondly, why not include cafes on each route especially those in great locations.

Cheers
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,149
    You've got a small section on bike shops for repairs etc. I tend to hire a bike when on holiday so I'd find it helpful if it said if any of the shops hire bikes and if they deliver to your accommodation or if you have to go and collect yourself etc.