tuesday calculating the pineapple's hamiltonian

2»

Comments

• MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

Ciao! Apols for the late arrival but its been manic.

Now sitting in the rain waiting for bambini.

Did I say it was darn cold?

And in other news, Captain Bullshit has been MIA for a week now. Shall we call off the search?

We agree - would just be waste of limited resources. And Pritti is on in 3 minutes so we may be busy.....
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

Ciao! Apols for the late arrival but its been manic.

Now sitting in the rain waiting for bambini.

Did I say it was darn cold?

And in other news, Captain Bullshit has been MIA for a week now. Shall we call off the search?

We agree - would just be waste of limited resources. And Pritti is on in 3 minutes so we may be busy.....
    I'm sure you can type with one hand
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MattFalle
    Where is she. We’ve still got “Under the Hammer” here...
  • MattFalle
    Moved on to Russian ice hockey - Dinamo Riga vs, oh we don’t know, Sputnik FC or something.....

• hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    MF's wall telly neater than mine.

#hiddenwires
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Evening folks,
    Busy day of wfw, system still fighting but it's getting closer to working. Be next month before things get to any kind of normal I suspect. Wimped out of riding in as it was gopping when I left, I really should MTFU but I just really don't want to come a cropper again given that it still hurts. Considering I was knocked off on a lovely sunny day you'd think the weather wouldn't bother me.
    Ben, did you wake up and realise it wasn't a dream and we really are a cunch of bunts? Bad dreams that wake me up in the middle are the only ones I ever remember, why can't I remember the good ones?
  • MattFalle
    hopkinb said:

#hiddenwires

grazie. perhaps its my ocd but i just hate wires and things poking out of stuff - everything has to be ticked away neat, see, whether it be televisions, bike cables, liquorice shoelaces, whatevet....
  • hopkinb
    Those 2 wires vex me. But not enough to chase and replaster and repaint. If I had no soundbar, there would be no wires. The soundbar wins though. Sonos beam for the deep rumbles and the hearing what the telly people are mumbling about.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    hopkinb said:

Those 2 wires vex me. But not enough to chase and replaster and repaint. If I had no soundbar, there would be no wires. The soundbar wins though. Sonos beam for the deep rumbles and the hearing what the telly people are mumbling about.

You could paint the wires to match the wall :wink:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    edited January 2021
    MattFalle said:

grazie. perhaps its my ocd but i just hate wires and things poking out of stuff - everything has to be ticked away neat, see, whether it be televisions, bike cables, liquorice shoelaces, cocaine, plasters, painkillers, dead Rees Moggs, bike bits, copies of Hello magazine, Veet (for men), Anusol, boot wax, wax, boots, Canesten cream, cannisters (contents unknown), ordinance, the neighbours kidnapped pets, Readers Digest, Rennie, Readers wives, Lord Lucan's ashes, TDNFNTN, TDNFNTN's sister, Claire Balding, Nelson Mandela's sisters aunt's toe nail clippings, Edwyn's chocolate teapot making Trophy, slugs, K-Y Jelly, bungee chords, chords, cardigans, marbles (that you lost), potatoes (for mash get Smash), Imodium, Andrew's Liver salts, odour eaters, Whisky*, dentures, nappy pads for adults (size 14), drip stands, stethoscopes, oscilloscopes, antelopes...whatever....

*Purely medicinal - to put lead in your pencil.

[Edit]

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    edited January 2021
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MattFalle
    thistle_ said:

hopkinb said:

You could paint the wires to match the wall :wink:
    smash random holes in the wall and do a dirty protest in there to distract attention from the wires.

#hmmm,interestingdecor
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Edited to death. I’ve unliked it.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • MattFalle
    pinno said:

MattFalle said:

grazie. perhaps its my ocd but i just hate wires and things poking out of stuff - everything has to be ticked away neat, see, whether it be televisions, bike cables, liquorice shoelaces, cocaine, plasters, painkillers, dead Rees Moggs, bike bits, copies of Hello magazine, Veet (for men), Anusol, boot wax, wax, boots, Canesten cream, cannisters (contents unknown), ordinance, the neighbours kidnapped pets, Readers Digest, Rennie, Readers wives, Lord Lucan's ashes, TDNFNTN, TDNFNTN's sister, Claire Balding, Nelson Mandela's sisters aunt's toe nail clippings, Edwyn's chocolate teapot making Trophy, slugs, K-Y Jelly, bungee chords, chords, cardigans, marbles (that you lost), potatoes (for mash get Smash), Imodium, Andrew's Liver salts, odour eaters, Whisky*, dentures, nappy pads for adults (size 14), drip stands, stethoscopes, oscilloscopes, antelopes...whatever....

*Purely medicinal - to put lead in your pencil.

[Edit]

Yes. All that stuff. And TDKBOMB. Mega smashable

#labcoat
  • MattFalle
    edited January 2021
    hopkinb said:

#hiddenwires

Anyway, it’s not on the wall. Originally MF had it on the ceiling like in a hooker’s bedroom but it’s a pain to watch a stage of the Tour like that so he moved it onto the floor like this glass panels posh people in their houses to look at fih or sharks or shti. You know the ones.

It’s a bit of a trip hazard but is a room feature.

#feature

• MattFalle
    oxoman said:

Couldn't he just raise the soundbar a little or dare I say it use a small piece of white mini trunking to try and blend it in.

nah.

smash holes in everything and cover the whole place with siht. You know its the sensible option

#coveritinshittt
  • Stevo_666
    Buy a bigger telly with built in speakers?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MattFalle
    then cover that in shti as well.

be a shame to lise the opportunity.

#carpediem
  • hopkinb
    Stevo_666 said:

Built in speakers? Are you live in 1995?

That's a 65 inch TV. Council House style.
  • Stevo_666
    hopkinb said:

Stevo_666 said:

Built in speakers? Are you live in 1995?

That's a 65 inch TV. Council House style.
    Wouldn't it solve your problem without being out of character then? ;)
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    I’m after a new tv for the reclaimed snug previously know as the playroom.

Mmmmm looks like the builder is mounting the tv on the wall