Trek Domane Carbon disc frameset. Also a C/L disc front wheel from same.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/159701905@N05/?
2015, 54,Trek carbon disc frameset. 15mm front and 12mm rear through axles. I’ve been running 160mm discs.Has always had mudguards on. Usual marks you’d expect from its age mainly by rear axle from taking wheel in and out,some cable rub on fork crown. One main paint chip on top tube. I leaned bike against a lamp post on a hill to take a comfort break and as soon as I let go I knew what was going to happen but was otherwise engaged !!
Fork is uncut. All cables etc are external except for rear hydraulic line which goes in and out of frame just before caliper. If you want to it will take 32mm front tyre even with mudguards but rear is tight unless a true 32. 30 mm with mudguards is fine. It has Shimano bottom bracket bearings back in at the moment although I’ve recently been running Sram for a 1x chain set.Takes a 27.2 seatpost.
£150 posted or collection from Huddersfield if local at the moment.

Also from same bike a Trek/ Bontrager front centrelock front wheel ,15mm through axle. Very recent new bearings but unfortunately won’t fit the 12 mm axle on my new frameset or I would have kept it as they are solid dependable wheels.
£40 posted.

Comments

• Dibs on the frameset!
  • I'll second dibs on the frameset...Only about 20 miles from Huddersfield 🙂
    You can tell a Yorkshireman..But you can't tell him much.
  • janwal
    janwal Posts: 489
    frameset now sold. Wheel still for sale.
  • s2_dpd
    s2_dpd Posts: 46
    Have you looked at a replacing the hub end caps to run the 15mm TA wheels on your new frame?

Most new front wheels are 15mm internal and just have an end cap to bring down to 12mm so Trek/Bont may be able to provide?

You can also get convertor sleeve if not joy

https://www.sjscycles.co.uk/hub-spares/halo-thru-axle-adaptor-sleeve-15-to-12-mm/

Fancy carbon fibre options available also.
  • janwal
    janwal Posts: 489
    I bought a sleeve converter that I returned as they don’t work because the hub outer diameter is fractionally too big for the drop Out recess in the fork so doesn’t centre.
    I’ll check out hub end caps with LBS.