thistle_ said:

Ning

Run
    WFH
    Repeat

About covers with various breaks to be home school IT
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, wet again , cold frosty, tigger walked, indoor cycling again. All the same really
    Have a good day
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,667
    First work work day of t'new (same old, same old) year. Gonna be a cold one.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,141
    @sungod is having a good lie in this morning. Either too much bubbly last night or he's sneaked off on another holiday?

Garmin doesn't seem to be syncing up today, I think it's just me rather than the world this time.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    McNing etc,

Cold wet an dark in Heckshire. New variant of Covid seems to be whipping through the village so I'm full nopeing on any contact with this lot.

May post on the local social pages asking if anyone can smell burning etc, bar that helping plan a friends route from Cologne to Hinwil so that should be fun, and the obligatory coffee and napping.

2021 is shaping up to be so much fun...
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,515
    'ning

cold, gloomy, soggy

lazy start, cafe, wfh, maybe ride later as traffic ought to be lockdown level, wfh, laze
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Good moaning,
    Had a bit of a lie-in this morning, no work today, it’s King’s Day

Nothing planned more than drinking tea and eating toast so far. Looks to be milder outside but wet, so may ride later if not it’s the rollers again

Happy King’s Day everybody
  • Good Moaning, my 8yr old in a Teams lesson with the whole class of other 8yr olds, no one muting, all shouting to each other, teacher given up already.

• ^ :D Yes I can see a few teachers heading for the bottle
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Ciao

Hound walked, back to doctors in a bit, dropping off an old mag turbo trainer I have sold. Now down to two trainers but neither of them a kicker or flux.

Will try and motivate to get a weights sesh in.

Today also signifies start of pastoral care for work recruits. “Hi, it MF. MF. MF from work. You know, the bloke who owns your life for the foreseeable. Yes, him. And don’t call me mate”

#kindandcaring
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,515
    thistle_ said:

@sungod is having a good lie in this morning. Either too much bubbly last night or he's sneaked off on another holiday?

i'll be back on the bubbly if the democrats win both the runoffs, getting really close now

sun has come out too, could be time for a ride to cake
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • WFW but contemplating a few FH to do the bathroom which is currently in "demolishing" state.

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • MattFalle
    In doctors waiting to be prodded. Have bought new handlebars to ease the boredom.

#aeroadvantage(TM)
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    MattFalle said:

In doctors waiting to be prodded. Have bought new handlebars to ease the boredom.

#aeroadvantage(TM)

Which ones Matt , are they for the s3 ?
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    Eyup

WFH (stress back to 11/10), no ride planned today so might fill any spare time I find with route planning.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • MattFalle
    Ciao

Prime ali aero ones - Doyenne or something?

I fitted some of the carbon Primavera ones to the S3 at the begining of the year and they are really, really nice, light and a great shape - these are going on the Soloist so couldn't justify the carbon money but for £45 odd perfect for the older bike.

If you're in the market for a very nice well priced carbon 'bar I recommend the Primavera.

Will see if I have S3 'bar piccie now to post otherwise will do when I get home.
  • MattFalle
    Nothing on 'phone so watch this space!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,406
    Bloody hell, lunchtime already. The mornings just fly by when you're on Teams calls...

Have ordered some wellies and a new watch strap on the Interweb to support the economy.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Afternoon folks,
    Another day of wfh tedium, new system still not running properly so can't do what I should be doing which is really frustrating. Doing little bits around the periphery and been in a few Teams meetings trying to get things fixed. You know it's bad when Teams meetings are a highlight. Went for a short run at lunchtime, haven't run since before Christmas and got really painful shins so i tried walking for a bit. Shins hurt more walking so carried on running.
    The thread title tells me it's Wednesday but obviously no pub tonight, might have a beer though. I say might but we all know that means without a shadow of a doubt.
    In to the orifice tomorrow, that'll be exciting.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    I worked from home and opened a can of worms about a load of standards that people weren't aware of that we should be working to...queue panic and emails flying around all over the place.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • MattFalle

MattFalle said:

#aeroadvantage(TM)

Which ones Matt , are they for the s3 ?
    As promised, S3 with Prime Primavera - very recommended.

#aeroadvantage(tm)

• Nice!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • MattFalle
    edited January 2021
    grazie! hoping the ali ones will be as nice.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,141
    The aero gains will mean you're first to the pub when it reopens.
  • MattFalle
    the flat bits means that MF can bslance his sandwiches and 'scratchings on them

#snacktastic
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,315
    Eeeek.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!