monday with spooky, three m134s and revolutionary zeal, hasta la vista, baby

'ning

ride, cafe, wfh, bubbly
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Run with hounds, work stuff and then hopefully road ride later.
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, raining at the moment, shopping , a few little jobs to do , indoor cycling later
    Have a good day
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    ciao

tired today - didn't sleep so now got that "empty, cold, tired" feeling.

going to have coffee and see where it goes. Not even any bicycle tinkering jobs to be done.....
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • Morning slackers. Tea in bed, now shower, feed sprogs, shave, ride to work, etc.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Morning
    Got up early to go for a run with the new headtorch. Seems like everyone else has discovered the deserted country lane route and had the same idea.
    No plans for today. Will probably do some more reading around building bigger aerials for my radio.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318

Morning slackers. Tea in bed, now shower, feed sprogs, shave, ride to work, etc.

Morning dhl ๐Ÿ˜ƒ A wonderful teaching opportunity has just become available to you in the Surrey area, home schooling 2 lovely and exceptionally talented boys, each gifted with the ability to concentrate for seconds at a time and to go for nearly a full hour without knocking the stuffing out of each other.

This is an unpaid position as the life experience is invaluable. Lunch is provided, along with full riot gear and the necessary restraints. Full job description to follow ๐Ÿ‘
    Pinno, ืžืœืš ืื™ื“ื™ื•ื˜ ื•ื—ืจื ืžื›ื•ื ืื™
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Chips off the old block Seano. Nice try BTW.I think you could get a fortune in the big smoke for private tuition.

Very frosty and white here. Must go do some work but not for long.
    Sun is out, can't complain.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    I do like lunch, that is unfortunately the only tempting part.

I am thankful that the natives drink a lot and therefore we have a second bank holiday. The drive is sheet ice but there is possibly of some mtb riding if I can get out.

New job tomorrow so letโ€™s hope I can get out by then!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    seanoconn said:

Morning slackers. Tea in bed, now shower, feed sprogs, shave, ride to work, etc.

Morning dhl ๐Ÿ˜ƒ A wonderful teaching opportunity has just become available to you in the Surrey area, home schooling 2 lovely and exceptionally talented boys, each gifted with the ability to concentrate for seconds at a time and to go for nearly a full hour without knocking the stuffing out of each other.

This is an unpaid position as the life experience is invaluable. Lunch is provided, along with full riot gear and the necessary restraints. Full job description to follow ๐Ÿ‘
    I never knew you lived with another bloke Seano.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Ciao

Just been on extended walk with The Hound to track down Super Noodles, the food of gods (TM).

Yup, the boredom is that bad.

Will compose reply to Richard's email on the Trump thread and eat Super Noodles (TM) then contemplate weights sesh depending on how cold it is in the gym.

#supernoodles.thefoodofgods(tm)
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • Cargobike
    Cargobike Posts: 748

Slackers?

That'll be me then.

I've just woken up wondering why it's light outside. Don't even remember my alarm going off at 0530 but I've definitely switched it off.

Does it really matter? Not one bit, but the staff will take great pleasure in ripping the pi$$ out of me for it.

I still feel absolutely knackered tbh. Is this the 'rona?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    First morning back on the treadmill, not too bad. Now got lunch on the go while the hounds snooze.

May pop down to the shops the long way round later as an excuse to take The Panzer for quick pootle.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn said:

Ho Seano, I would love to take up such a prestigious appointment but Surry is a long way up North and I might struggle with the regional accents.
  • 2 x site meetings completed with appropriate mask etc, hopefully a pick up full of logs will come from one of them...
    Run later as the roads are sheets of ice around here and I can use my massage gun again on my legs.
    The only bubbly in our house will be San Pellegrino.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Afternoon, rumours of new measures for Covid later (oh I cant wait for that excitement). Work are a faff as first race is now a doubt, still a way off but its a ball ache none the less. "Should" have the new kit deployment wrapped up end of this week so I can do something else.

Seano, they not working in the coal mines yet? Good honest work that plus you get coal so win win situation there.

Anyway back to work, an I have noticed my chair is wonky leaning to the left. This annoys me!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Head teacher at the wifeโ€™s school seems to think kids wonโ€™t be back till April ๐Ÿ˜”
    Pinno, ืžืœืš ืื™ื“ื™ื•ื˜ ื•ื—ืจื ืžื›ื•ื ืื™
  • If we follow suit from Scottishland , manufacturing (AKA me) can remain open for business however I do wonder how many people would rather remain at home on 80%.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Afternoon, got most of what I wanted to do at work done and was getting sorted to bu66er off home when I noted BJ going to do a presser later, so did some more work in case I cant come back tomorrow. Now bl00dy freezing out and dark for my ride home. I'm going outside now, I may be some time.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Evening folks,
    Up far too early for my liking before heading to the orifice. Very relieved the car started as I had to take a load of stuff with me, can't remember the last time I used it.
    Utter chaos with various bits of the new system not playing, hopefully a bit easier tomorrow. Now in danger of falling asleep on the couch.